PDA

View Full Version : Can a cat owner explain this to me?

Eric
5th April 08, 10:25 AM
OPLSomDfmqQ

Aaranar
5th April 08, 10:34 AM
What's to expalin? The cat taught it's human a stupid trick.

Honestly, I have no idea, but I would guess it has something to do with scenting behaviour judging from the cat's actions.

mrblackmagic
5th April 08, 11:27 AM
The cat's a sub. Obviously.

Kein Haar
5th April 08, 11:32 AM
He likes it...?

MaverickZ
5th April 08, 11:59 AM
The cat's a sub. Obviously.
What's sad is that's the first thing that came to my mind as well.

Aphid Jones
5th April 08, 12:07 PM
This used to be legal in Seattle.

It's not anymore after that guy died under a horse.

Eric
5th April 08, 12:09 PM
It's not anymore after that guy died under a horse.
LOL, that guy was from my town.

WarPhalange
5th April 08, 12:40 PM
It just occured to me that we have a lot of people from Washington State here.

You, me, NJM, Steve, GOON, a friend of mine who posts occasionally, and I'm sure Reese wishes he lived in Washington instead of that shithole Oregon, so I'll lump him with us, too.

Eric
5th April 08, 12:41 PM
If we get a Seattle throwdown together I'll go just so I can get completely brutalized. ~4 years of Tang So Doo and Wing Chun FTW!

JohnnyCache
5th April 08, 02:07 PM
I had a cat like that once. it really liked to be patted really hard right in that area and would get mad at you if you started and then stopped. We decided to see how far we could push it and rendered the thing terribly sado-masochistic. But happy!

Stick
5th April 08, 02:28 PM
The noise it makes at 0:54 sounds like cat for "DON'T STOP!"

Steve
5th April 08, 02:37 PM
It's not that uncommon, apparently...

h6a8T5Z5wkk

ZZcAqr-xmeg

MNS3wgRph4U

Kiko
5th April 08, 02:58 PM
Only cat I had that was remotely similar was an unspayed female. We never did THAT to her tho!

Not nice to tease kitty!

MaverickZ
5th April 08, 03:00 PM
I wonder how PETA feels about this.

SFGOON
5th April 08, 03:44 PM
It just occured to me that we have a lot of people from Washington State here.

You, me, NJM, Steve, GOON, a friend of mine who posts occasionally, and I'm sure Reese wishes he lived in Washington instead of that shithole Oregon, so I'll lump him with us, too.

Yeah, I've noticed that myself. And we post in this socially aware forum because we live in an enlightened, intellectual city, well away from the barbarians in the midwest and south, where we can nibble on cheese, sip chardonay, and enjoy the smell of our own eco-friendly farts.

Good for us!!:biggrin:

Steve
5th April 08, 06:51 PM
Well, we should probably get a show of hands for the western and eastern halves of the state. Then we can get a proper feud er, strike that, trolling battle underway.

WarPhalange
5th April 08, 07:21 PM
If we get a Seattle throwdown together I'll go just so I can get completely brutalized. ~4 years of Tang So Doo and Wing Chun FTW!

We had a Tacoma TD some years ago. I went armed with a year of Tae Kwon Do and a month of BJJ.

It hurt. :(

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5th April 08, 09:08 PM
they couldn't pull on your hair if you didn't wear it so long.

EvilSteve
7th April 08, 12:04 PM
Cats like being slapped on their hind quarters. I don't know why, but my cat likes it too. I guess it's the same as humans liking having their shoulders rubbed. It's like a kitty massage.

SpringHeeledJack
7th April 08, 12:12 PM
Well, we should probably get a show of hands for the western and eastern halves of the state. Then we can get a proper feud er, strike that, trolling battle underway.When would you guys want to do this? If given enough time I could possibly be able to come out there. I've always wanted to visit the Pacific Northwest, and most of the people I'd be interested in hanging out with seem to be from that area. I haven't trained any MA for like six months, so I don't really care about throwdown-type stuff, but I guess I'd participate. I'd be more interested in drinking and hanging out..... maybe I'll call it a Sociocide Throw-Up?

Eric
7th April 08, 06:38 PM
This is now the videos of bizarre animal behavior thread:
D35uQCtr4EY