PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama Canít Bowl

Olorin
1st April 08, 06:36 PM
ZtBBgn0I34E

He bowled a 37.

He is obviously unfit to lead our nation...he bowls like a little girl.

WarPhalange
1st April 08, 06:36 PM
A 37? Holy shit... I mean... you should be able to do better just by not trying at all...

Olorin
1st April 08, 06:48 PM
Hillary has already challenged him to a bowl off for the nomination...

(CNN) — Hillary Clinton challenged Barack Obama to a primary season bowl-off Tuesday, with the winner to top the party’s ticket this fall.

“And when this game is over the American people will know they’ll have a president who’s ready to bowl on day one. We don’t have a moment to spare because it’s already April Fools Day,” she told reporters at a Pennsylvania press conference.

The New York senator that added it was time for the Obama campaign “to get out of the gutter. For all the pins to be counted…” and said she would spot him two frames.

Clinton may have been joking – but in a winner-take-all bowl-off, she might have the edge. This Saturday in Altoona, Pennsylvania Obama came in a distant third in a three-way bowling game, finishing with an underwhelming score of 37 over seven frames.

“I was terrible,” the Illinois senator told the crowd at the bowling alley, according to the Associated Press. "My economic plan is better than my bowling.”

Responded one unimpressed bystander: "It has to be."

Aphid Jones
1st April 08, 06:48 PM
Before anyone says it's because black people can't bowl,

I'm stepping in and saying that would be offensive.

Yep.

Steve
1st April 08, 06:50 PM
Did you hear about how Hillary challenged Obama to a game of bowling today? Winner would get the nomination.

It was her 'April fools' joke. I wonder if she thought that up all by herself.

Steve
1st April 08, 06:51 PM
Beaten, that's what I get for posting from my phone...

Olorin
1st April 08, 06:52 PM
Did you hear about how Hillary challenged Obama to a game of bowling today? Winner would get the nomination.

It was her 'April fools' joke. I wonder if she thought that up all by herself.

I am still looking for a decent quality video of her news conference on Youtube.

Steve
1st April 08, 06:57 PM
I am still looking for a decent quality video of her news conference on Youtube.

heK_urTMtlg

It's the only one that I can find doing a quick search...

Olorin
1st April 08, 06:58 PM
A 37? Holy shit... I mean... you should be able to do better just by not trying at all...

The White House (http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/floor0/bowling-alley.htm) has a bowling alley, if he wins he can do some practicing.

http://ycorpblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/nixon-bowling.jpg

WarPhalange
1st April 08, 09:11 PM
Did you hear about how Hillary challenged Obama to a game of bowling today?

Yes, in fact, I did. About 2 hours ago. From a peer of yours.

Arhetton
1st April 08, 10:02 PM
white lady can jump?

http://bp1.blogger.com/_7mkJNpmZjcc/R3MWet36LeI/AAAAAAAAB18/RbIhJyydTGM/s400/barack.ball.12.26.jpg

jubei33
1st April 08, 10:10 PM
I challenge them both to thumb wrestling, winner take all

Olorin
1st April 08, 10:12 PM
white lady can jump?

http://bp1.blogger.com/_7mkJNpmZjcc/R3MWet36LeI/AAAAAAAAB18/RbIhJyydTGM/s400/barack.ball.12.26.jpg

Why do you have to bring stereotypes into this? Why!!!

WarPhalange
1st April 08, 10:17 PM
But look at his eyes, his concentration. There's a man who will be ready to play basketball from day 1.

Olorin
1st April 08, 11:26 PM
It looks like he is playing basketball with Alton Brown.

Tanhalen21
2nd April 08, 01:24 AM
It looks like he is playing basketball with Alton Brown.

Alton Brown would school his ass.

Kein Haar
2nd April 08, 06:38 AM
Good eats:

JolPbabKEc8

Tanhalen21
2nd April 08, 12:23 PM
That's fucking gross.

Kein Haar
2nd April 08, 01:07 PM
No, no...it's regional cuisine.

Steve
2nd April 08, 01:09 PM
And Kein Haar once again shows that a cop can enjoy cooking programs just like the "ordinary" folk.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd April 08, 08:05 PM
Yes, we all know you like to troll for liberal rage.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd April 08, 08:05 PM
oh man Warren Harding was so awesome fapfapfapfap

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2nd April 08, 08:06 PM
oh yeah Woodrow Wilson segregate those negros mhhhm

AAAhmed46
2nd April 08, 10:31 PM
Thats it. IM voting for hillary.

Olorin
2nd April 08, 10:40 PM
I think this will be the turning point in the Dem primary.

Steve
3rd April 08, 01:13 AM
I think this will be the turning point in the Dem primary.

At this stage I'd settle for a match of rock paper scissors to be the turning point.

mrblackmagic
3rd April 08, 07:49 AM
Are you fags determining presidential prowess on athletetic ability again? Some how; some where that got Bush four more years.

billy sol hurok
3rd April 08, 07:56 AM
Are you fags determing presidential prowess on athletetic ability again? Some how; some where that got Bush four more years.

Why do you say that?

Oh, right . . .

http://stillfootball.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/kerry-football1.jpg

krazy kaju
7th April 08, 04:48 PM
Guys, guys, black men can't bowl.

*sigh* Nixon, Reagan. We will never have that caliber of men in the Whitehouse again. The world has gone so far downhill.

You're being sarcastic, right? Nixon and Reagan had two completely different platforms.

UpaLumpa
8th April 08, 01:30 PM
When I saw this on the news (why was this on the news), he actually had a 37 in the sixth frame and a spare in the seventh. He easily could have ended with a 70+ at that rate. I assume the game wasn't finished because it doesn't fucking matter.

WarPhalange
8th April 08, 01:34 PM
Right. Someone who bowled a 37 up to the 6th frame is going to double that score in the last few frames.

UpaLumpa
8th April 08, 01:45 PM
If he had a 37 in the sixth and hits even five on the first ball of the eighth (pretty conservative) he'd have a 52 going into the eighth. That five assuming he didn't gutter either ball in the eighth he'd have over 60 with four more balls. So yes, it wouldn't be that difficult.

Any single spare or strike leads to a really rapid increase.

Shawarma
8th April 08, 03:14 PM
Sociocide: Only the BEST of political analysis!

Steve
8th April 08, 03:19 PM
Damn straight!

krazy kaju
8th April 08, 06:04 PM
Black people can't bowl.

WTF do you expect?

Eric
8th April 08, 11:41 PM
Turns out Hillary can't bowl either:
MjNxBQzHoM8

WarPhalange
9th April 08, 04:47 PM
If he had a 37 in the sixth and hits even five on the first ball of the eighth (pretty conservative) he'd have a 52 going into the eighth. That five assuming he didn't gutter either ball in the eighth he'd have over 60 with four more balls. So yes, it wouldn't be that difficult.

Any single spare or strike leads to a really rapid increase.

Right, and what are the chances of someone who did shitty up until now suddenly doing well?

Statistically, if he had 6 more frames to go, he could score double what he had up till that point.

According to you, he'd have to meet special conditions to be able to open up new frames, which diminishes his chances even more.

Look, I know you're a retard, but before you insult my math, try to learn some first. Mmmkay?

UpaLumpa
9th April 08, 07:05 PM
He
had
a
spare
in
the
seventh.

What don't you get about that?
Have you ever bowled?

If he doesn't gutter with the first ball of the eighth, he's already around 50 going into the eighth. If he gets five with the first ball of the eighth, his minimum score going into the ninth is 57 with at least four balls. Average three pins with each and he's got a 69 (he was already averaging around three pins up to the seventh).
That's how bowling works. That single spare makes a big difference.
Like I said, he could have easily hit 70 or more if he'd finished.

Olorin
9th April 08, 07:05 PM
Are you two seriously arguing about this?

Steve
9th April 08, 07:10 PM
Are you two seriously arguing about this?

Well, this is the SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS forum...

UpaLumpa
9th April 08, 07:11 PM
Yes because physics boy doesn't understand bowling scoring.

Olorin
9th April 08, 08:51 PM
True story, I took bowling for my PE credit as an undergrad and had a test on bowling scoring.

P.S. Your "Banned" avatar is messing with my mind.

WarPhalange
9th April 08, 08:55 PM
Fine, I give up. Upa's knowledge of big balls far surpasses mine. He must have been seeing plenty of them since childhood.

bob
9th April 08, 09:28 PM
Don't get all snippy just because you got so completely owned with your humiliating lack of bowling knowledge.

WarPhalange
9th April 08, 09:31 PM
Sorry, I guess I'm just not cool enough to bowl.

bob
9th April 08, 09:33 PM
Not white enough actually.

UpaLumpa
10th April 08, 02:24 PM
Sorry, I guess I'm just not cool enough to bowl.

realizing you have a problem is the first step.