EN20FAhNScI

*passes around the box of Kleenex*

Olorin
1st April 08, 04:02 PM
wooooooooo....

cries:

Odacon
1st April 08, 06:30 PM
If you think ric flair will stay retired I really do pity your naiveté.

Shawarma
1st April 08, 06:34 PM
Couldn't he have had the decency to drop dead from steroids, drugs and alcohol abuse like all other wrestlers? He's letting the whole profession down.

OZZ
1st April 08, 08:53 PM
WOOO!!! Good riddance..
What is he like 65?

Edit: Actually, I always found him quite amusing as far as wrestlers go. But I only really watched wrestling in grade 7 and 8 ..back in the days of Kamala 'The Butcher' and Big John Studd..Hulk Hogan was king and Andre the Giant was the eighth wonder of the world.
My personal favorite - 'Terrible' Terry Funk - because he used the sleeper hold better than anyone.

Olorin
1st April 08, 11:47 PM
My personal favorite - 'Terrible' Terry Funk - because he used the sleeper hold better than anyone.

My personal favorite - Mick Foley.

ironlurker
2nd April 08, 07:26 AM
VomRP04cJ7M

at the end, wait for it . . . wait for it . . .

Yiktin Voxbane
2nd April 08, 10:12 AM
Stylin' and profiling .....

Riddeck
2nd April 08, 10:51 AM
I stopped watching awhile ago. But I was tired of seeing his old ass body being tossed around. He did rock, however.

Deep down I am a Jericholic, but who cares really.

On the note of the sleeper hold...come on...Million Dollar Dream baby!

KhorneliusPraxx
2nd April 08, 12:13 PM
one of the best...I miss when wrestling was fun... :-(

65Lpxv4zIA8
iy-LQH8N6Ug
HrXTVFx8DXs

The best!!!

Eric
19th April 08, 11:19 AM
SrAe21fi_4c

Go Congress, good thing there's nothing important going on anywhere. At least there's a Woooooo! in the record now though.

Odacon
19th April 08, 11:48 AM
vWqHNHLcPew

8-IeCcCq58U

GezoiplUMf0

Toby Christensen
24th May 08, 03:02 AM
I'm still getting over the Eddie Guerrero scandal myself.
It's a shame. Still, Flair did teach how fun cranking people can be via the Camel Clutch.

I'm also not entirely sure prowrestling as we have it is what Toots Mondt had in mind. Still, it was fun in the 80's and in the early 90's. The episode of "Hey Hey It's Saturday" where Red Simons gets picked up by a prowrestler and efortlessly thrown over his desk while Wilbur Wilde breaks a (fake) guitar over another one will be etched in my memory.