PDA

View Full Version : The real life videos of yourself thread

Steve
9th March 08, 11:37 PM
My brain made this thread 'cause of this thread (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49237).

I just got a new camera and this means that the end of the world is nigh:

PA05dkOQ2Os

Now post away, I know more than a few of us have access to making vids now. :ninja2:

WarPhalange
9th March 08, 11:39 PM
Sure I could make a video. But why would you want to watch me struggle through the most basic songs on my guitar or bass, cry over my physics homework, sit there near-comatose in front of my computer playing video games or simply jerking off?

That's pretty much my life.

Oh, and I take my dog out for walks, but couldn't today because I had a tummy ache. :(

Steve
9th March 08, 11:40 PM
Dude, I would love to see a vid of your dog!

WarPhalange
9th March 08, 11:49 PM
I can film him taking a shit if you want. Whenever he takes a shit, he looks around himself like he's embarassed. Honestly, I have to turn away whenever he looks at my because I feel bad. Mom says the same thing.

WarPhalange
9th March 08, 11:50 PM
When she's looking at the dog taking a shit, that is, not when I'm looking at her take a shit. She's fine with that.

Stick
9th March 08, 11:55 PM
-GKK5SufRwE

Steve
10th March 08, 12:08 AM
L O fucking L

Stick
10th March 08, 12:12 AM
I love my public transportation.

If any of you can understand her from that video, well, wow. Her acent is fucking harsh, and it doesn't come through well on my palm centro's tinny little mic.

Suffice it to say, that bitch is crazy.

jubei33
10th March 08, 03:30 AM
i thought it was a him, but....

If I can catch a train-groper on film I'll post it

Sirc
10th March 08, 03:37 AM
NcSV8mASPuM

Graveyard trip.

VpmapDQYxCA

Rally racing in my friend's backyard.

tgVBH3_cfbY

Playing terrorist.

Neildo
10th March 08, 03:55 AM
fEY-TemCdTw

in all black

bad credit
10th March 08, 08:24 AM
Aw, damnit, I don't know how to post video. I gotta get help to do that. If you guy's go to www.myspace.com/fixmybadcredit there's that old clip of me fighting at fight club, and in my vids section there's one of me elbowdropping a sales display off a stepladder. I still haven't got my "Tyler Durden" to give me a clip of my Cage fight from summer.

Man, I need some new videos of me.

mrblackmagic
10th March 08, 09:05 AM
-GKK5SufRwE

Stick is Patton Oswald???

Stick
10th March 08, 01:10 PM
Who?

mrblackmagic
10th March 08, 01:52 PM
Excuse, me.

Patton Oswalt.

ironlurker
10th March 08, 03:18 PM
We may have some video from the 15th of me turtling while the Scilons throw boots into me.

SpringHeeledJack
10th March 08, 03:40 PM
I fear I may find it disturbing if too many of you reveal your appearances.

Sirc
10th March 08, 03:42 PM
Bagwork
KakSAbTCERI

Omega tooling me:
6B7yepxGU8M

Me vs. Aikido
UWvWjNwNKLQ

Me vs. Aikido
EbdQRIgydaU

mrblackmagic
11th March 08, 11:55 AM
I fear I may find it disturbing if too many of you reveal your appearances.

I didn't know we had one of the Great Old One's on the site. It's an honor.

Shawarma
11th March 08, 12:31 PM
Bwahahaha, I loved it when SirC downed the aikidoka with his Hipthrow of LOL.

SpringHeeledJack
11th March 08, 12:50 PM
I didn't know we had one of the Great Old One's on the site. It's an honor.I don't get it.

WarPhalange
11th March 08, 12:55 PM
You don't know what a Great Old One is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Old_One

Sirc
11th March 08, 12:58 PM
Bwahahaha, I loved it when SirC downed the aikidoka with his Hipthrow of LOL.

It was difficult because I wasn't allowed to let go of his wrist. :(

bob
11th March 08, 03:28 PM
I seem to have very few videos of myself but here's a little one.

aylBtaRbYWo

ironlurker
11th March 08, 04:07 PM
Rock climbing is cool. Ever done ice climbing? I knew a professor who was into it, and I guess it's t3h h4rdcore.

bob
11th March 08, 04:12 PM
Rock climbing is cool. Ever done ice climbing? I knew a professor who was into it, and I guess it's t3h h4rdcore.

I've done a little in NZ but it's a little masochistic for my taste. Plus we don't really have any ice in Australia.

SpringHeeledJack
11th March 08, 06:10 PM
I used to have a video of me doing this huge dyno at HP40, but I can't find it, damnit.

I've also been ice climbing once. I have never been so miserable.

Stick
11th March 08, 06:21 PM
Well, gee, I thought we were suppsoed to post vids of us doing everyday things other than the MA stuff we've posted all over Bullshido.... OK! ^_^

Vn7rc7f9tWU

n6Pok4fAZGo

S2q_LebS7a4

0l_xgDi7ArE

KMzGuIvDPos

EK_-zEuvxbs

wrrJmfX5qlo

2NETzOw5K6I

eZd7AvHOPVg

R-30uo3vQUM

The comments on the above video are fucking priceless, it is amazing how many humorless tools thought this was serious.

8yH964kMMTM

Vb9fHMH1-gM

BnwK46sqcag

gANyj9q2Sg0

ZpwfYDWEqy4

^ watch this one if you want to see me cry ^

npylKCZaVeM

Tanhalen21
11th March 08, 06:24 PM
Sure I could make a video. But why would you want to watch me struggle through the most basic songs on my guitar or bass, cry over my physics homework, sit there near-comatose in front of my computer playing video games or simply jerking off?

That's pretty much my life.

Oh, and I take my dog out for walks, but couldn't today because I had a tummy ache. :(

Ah, college.

bad credit
23rd March 08, 02:57 PM
Aw, damnit, I don't know how to post video. I gotta get help to do that. If you guy's go to www.myspace.com/fixmybadcredit there's that old clip of me fighting at fight club, and in my vids section there's one of me elbowdropping a sales display off a stepladder. I still haven't got my "Tyler Durden" to give me a clip of my Cage fight from summer.

Man, I need some new videos of me.

I just got my clip of my fight from the local cage this summer on my myspace. I'm the fat guy without a shirt.