PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Episode of Star Trek Evar!

Stick
8th March 08, 09:34 PM
part 1
x2qMiyCcnqI

part 2 (appears to be having trouble unfortunatley)
_D8WRNn4gOU

part 3
hhNtiqBAtCc

part 4
UHxgv1JHAeY

part 5
k4TbJQW102A

Mas
9th March 08, 02:05 AM
I didn't watch them, and don't know if you're being sarcastic but the best episode is "Best of Both Worlds." Battle of Wolf 359, Picard going Borg, and so much tension!

So awesome.

Neildo
9th March 08, 02:28 AM
wasn't there an episode of DS9 that had klingons kicking nazi asses? that was the best episode ever.

AAAhmed46
9th March 08, 02:43 AM
I loved this episode.

worf was a pimping awesome guy.

ICY
9th March 08, 03:14 AM
Mirror, Mirror bitches.

Yiktin Voxbane
9th March 08, 08:44 AM
The trouble with Tribbles ....

Lu Tze
9th March 08, 10:50 AM
In the Pale Moonlight, you faggots!

Also, The Inner Light. Because it won awards and shit.

Odacon
9th March 08, 11:15 AM
DS9 FO' EVAR!!!!

Zendetta
9th March 08, 11:38 AM
Kirk vs the Gorn.

Stick
9th March 08, 12:24 PM
I'm see'n a lot of talk and no videos.

elipson
9th March 08, 03:03 PM
The klingon vs nazi episode was on Voyager.

DS9 was to fucking under-rated. Way better than voyager or enterprise. Great characters. Lots of shit blowing up.

romba_one
9th March 08, 04:39 PM
I liked TNG 3rd season's "Yesterday's Enterprise"

elipson
9th March 08, 06:16 PM
The Picard/borg episode (I borg?) was the best ever created.
Picard was badass. If i ever go bald i wanna be that kind of badass.

Olorin
10th March 08, 01:23 AM
The Inner Light... (http://www.surfthechannel.com/info/television/Star_Trek%3A_The_Next_Generation_%5BTNG%5D/39511/S5E25.html)

City on The Edge of Forever TOS

Part I

xeHn04vOGRE

Part II

R5iHGMmncPc

Part III

rApBI9F2e4w

Part IV

26LG470qZmo

EvilSteve
10th March 08, 10:46 AM
Olorin beat me to it. City on the Edge of Forever. Although admittedly The Battle of Wolf 359 may be the only ep. of TNG that I HAVEN'T seen.

And just to piss everyone off, Patrick Stewart set the standard for captains after Shatner (Kirk was a tool, but TOS is a classic so we'll give it a pass) every show post TNG suffers by comparison.

Sun Wukong
10th March 08, 02:43 PM
Yeah, but Bones was the best ship doctor ever. Warf was the best security chief. Spock was the best... whatever he was.

Shawarma
10th March 08, 02:55 PM
Astonishing, here you guys are nerding about Star Trek and yet I am almost positive that some of you have known the touch of a woman at some point in your lives.

Just gotta wrap my head around that.

EvilSteve
10th March 08, 03:06 PM
Yep.. actually, I've had this same discussion with some of the women whose touch I've known.

Shawarma
10th March 08, 03:09 PM
I must make a pilgrimage to this land of unsurpassed nerdiness which you all seem to inhabit.

EvilSteve
10th March 08, 03:14 PM
Actually, thanks to Kevin Smith and his ilk, Star Wars and Star Trek are now legitimate subjects for social study. To be really nerdy you need to vote on the best episode of Stargate or some such.

Oh, and Mr. Monkey King: Spock was the science officer.

Sun Wukong
10th March 08, 03:54 PM
I was going to say that... but then I started wondering who the XO was supposed to be? Did they even have an XO?

EvilSteve
10th March 08, 03:56 PM
Yeah, not really- I think the closest they came in any series was either Riker or Chakotay, who I think were both first mates.

Once, this dude told me Star Trek wasn't realistic. So I stabbed him.

Stick
10th March 08, 05:19 PM
Best spy = Garrak

Best slime ball = Quark

Best ship's shrink = Ezri Dax- no, srsly, she was better than Deanna "I bone everything that moves" Troy.

Best military leader = Sisko- Picard was a great captain, but he was no general.

Dark Helmet
10th March 08, 05:42 PM
I must make a pilgrimage to this land of unsurpassed nerdiness which you all seem to inhabit.
Need not look far.

http://www.startrekexp.com/

Sun Wukong
11th March 08, 12:36 AM
Best spy = Garrak

Best slime ball = Quark

Best ship's shrink = Ezri Dax- no, srsly, she was better than Deanna "I bone everything that moves" Troy.

Best military leader = Sisko- Picard was a great captain, but he was no general.
Best military leader goes to Sisko? Really?

If I had to pick a military leader I'd have to pick Spock.

XO = First mate... roughly, at least by the same structure as Army field grade officers.

EvilSteve
11th March 08, 11:18 AM
Got to agree with Garak being the best spy. The whole Cardassian Intelligence thing was super cool. It was like Space Nazis.

Odacon
11th March 08, 12:06 PM
Can someone explain to me the appeal of TNG?

elipson
11th March 08, 04:54 PM
Garak was one of the coolest characters ever created in the whole series. Sisko was an awesome military leader, but Picard was better all around.

Stick
11th March 08, 06:10 PM
Wukong, that doesn't make any sense; Sisko lead fleets of Romulan, Federation,a nd Klingon ships- THOUSANDS- into war on numerous ocassions.

Yes Spock is essentially the XO, but Sisko is General Douglas MacArthur.

Sun Wukong
11th March 08, 06:24 PM
I don't really watch DS9... I thought he was just a space station commander on a small outpost.

Stick
11th March 08, 06:45 PM
... dude

(edited together poorly to cut out certain scenes/plotlines not directly a part of the battle)
wwKnvRPIrl0

DS9 is the only ST with true war.

The fights against the Borg really don't count- they weren't even so much as fights as "OMG, we're all doomed untill someone magically comes up with the weird answer to a seemingly unanswerable problem".

Olorin
11th March 08, 07:42 PM

Picard stopped (and or won) the wars before they required Generals and thousands of ships.

Mas
11th March 08, 07:51 PM
As an aside for all the Star Trek nerds: If you haven't played Star Trek: Conquest you are missing out. It is a budget title, but it is devilishly good.

Stick
11th March 08, 08:00 PM
Picard stopped (and or won) the wars before they required Generals and thousands of ships.

Lame.

Where was Picard during the Dominion War? Off chasing his fucking whale and breaking his little ships, that's where.

Olorin
11th March 08, 08:03 PM
As an aside for all the Star Trek nerds: If you haven't played Star Trek: Conquest you are missing out. It is a budget title, but it is devilishly good.

Have not played that one. I usually play the Starfleet Command Series. The last one SFCIII, was buggy as shit but the nerds fixed it and it has a ton of mods and new ships you can play.

Lame.

Where was Picard during the Dominion War? Off chasing his fucking whale and breaking his little ships, that's where.

Don't you mean defeating the Borg?

Stick
11th March 08, 08:06 PM
LITTLE SHIPS!

Also, we all know Janeway beat the Borg.

Olorin
11th March 08, 08:13 PM
Also, we all know Janeway beat the Borg.

Oh, I am going to so fucking kill you!

VOYAGER DOES NOT COUNT!!!

(Olorin breaks his little ships)

Stick
11th March 08, 08:19 PM
LoL (http://picardsno.ytmnd.com/)

Yiktin Voxbane
12th March 08, 03:11 AM
I don't really watch DS9... I thought he was just a space station commander on a small outpost.

Jeebuz, and I suppose Babylon5 is the same ?

At least neither of them are *Lost in space*