PDA

View Full Version : Search function.

mrblackmagic
27th February 08, 12:49 PM
I can't search for threads using the keyword field. It always tells me to refresh or contact administration.

WarPhalange
27th February 08, 12:54 PM
SEARCH FUNCTION, N00B!!

mrblackmagic
27th February 08, 02:14 PM
Is not a legitimate response in this case.

Steve
27th February 08, 02:33 PM
He means this thread. (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48731) And yes, it is still acting wonky but I'm sure Tom or Wolf is working on it (I hope).

mrblackmagic
28th February 08, 12:09 PM
Dammit!!! How much longer will I have wait. My love of Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles is only matched by my hate of new threads about old shit.

nihilist
1st March 08, 07:59 PM
Rename it Search Dysfunction.

Dade_Murphy
1st March 08, 08:28 PM
New threads also fucked... some just dissapeared

Steve
1st March 08, 08:33 PM
New threads also fucked... some just dissapeared

What? Can you be more specific (like where this happened/title of thread that disappeared)??

Dade_Murphy
1st March 08, 08:48 PM
There was one about a guy who wanted to fight cancer and get laid (thread was four pages and dissappeared Spam? not really) amongst others. When you hit new posts, only a few threads appear to have been updated in the past hour. I think not. Missing threads+ many missing posts = screwed search function or mod monkeybusiness

bob
1st March 08, 09:05 PM
You realise the new posts is different here than in bullshido don't you? Once you've clicked on one of the threads it disappears from new posts until somebody else posts in it.