PDA

View Full Version : Watch Avatar

Aaranar
13th February 08, 09:50 PM
As the title indicates, watch Avatar the Last Airbender. All three seasons, at least up to what they've released up to now. Enjoy.

http://www.watchavatar.cc/

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th February 08, 10:03 PM
I wouldn't recommend the first season unless someone really likes the series or wants to know what happens. Aside from a few golden moments (Ahoy! I'm Admiral Zhao!) it's not anywhere near as strong as the second or third season.

Aphid Jones
14th February 08, 12:36 AM
Is there a choice? Like, what happens if we don't?

Court summons?

Kid Miracleman
14th February 08, 01:18 AM
Is there a choice? Like, what happens if we don't?

Court summons?Pillory.

The Question
14th February 08, 12:56 PM
I love Avatar. I've seen up to episode 10 of the 3rd season. I like to watch them in blocks, that way I don't get too agitated waiting for the next episode.

Also, I like to masturbate furiously to Katara's water bending. Oh yes.

Riddeck
14th February 08, 01:13 PM
I have only watched a couple episodes (Christmas day, of all days), and I thought it was awesome. The animation for the fight scenes, the use of Martial Arts and Kung Fu styles...brilliant.

I would watch more, however, I would have to watch from the very beginning. Never a sense to skip the entire first season.

However, some could argue you could skip Evil Dead and just watch Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness.

That is all.

new2bjj
14th February 08, 03:28 PM
MJS likes the Avatar- ugh. I loved that show, but now I have to think twice before I let my kid watch it again. He might turn into Mega Jesus Sama, and then I'd have to slash my wrists and jump into a hot bathtub.

Kiko
14th February 08, 05:06 PM
I've been watching 'em with my daughter. Good stuff! Is this link er.. legal?
I'll let her know.. she's annoyed that Canada gets new episodes first or something..

new2bjj
14th February 08, 05:23 PM
That link moves around, I doubt that it's 'legal". At the same time, most people watch it on TV as well as online, and guess what, you can only watch some many goddamn commercials and buy so much shit, so they need to get over it. "Ohmigod, if you see it uninterrupted on the web the world economy will end!!!! if we don't pummel your kids with messages to buy lead covered toys from China, the whole free market will collapse!!IYEEEEEE!!!!!"

boondock lee
14th February 08, 10:43 PM
It's actually a good show..........it has everthing, action ,flying bisons, comic relief and a kid destined to save the world......who is kinda like Jesus but with t3h real gung fu..............( LONG LIVE KUNG FU ACTION JESUS)

for ppl just getting into the series there is always the abridged version......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltbcBlDtPg

boondock lee
14th February 08, 10:45 PM
I love Avatar. I've seen up to episode 10 of the 3rd season. I like to watch them in blocks, that way I don't get too agitated waiting for the next episode.

Also, I like to masturbate furiously to Katara's water bending. Oh yes.

You are a sick motherfucker, You know that Question..........

Gypsy Jazz
15th February 08, 12:19 PM
I refuse to make time for any TV show except for Avatar. GIVE ME NEW EPISODES ALREADY!

Kiko
15th February 08, 12:23 PM
In the meantime, let's all have some jasmine tea ;)

boondock lee
15th February 08, 04:10 PM
I wonder when they will air new episodes of avatar......its been weeks since the last one debuted, I read that it will start airing on Feb 21st but i have been informed that new episodes may not come till June.........

Kid Miracleman
16th February 08, 12:20 AM
What's wrong with you people? Don't you realize how silly it is for grown men and women to watch children's cartoons? Really, I expected a much higher level of maturity from the lot of you. Grow up, people!

<walks out to backyard, practices Earthbending forms with eyes covered>

boondock lee
22nd February 08, 01:21 AM
What's wrong with you people? Don't you realize how silly it is for grown men and women to watch children's cartoons? Really, I expected a much higher level of maturity from the lot of you. Grow up, people!

<walks out to backyard, practices Earthbending forms with eyes covered> Who ever said that I was an adult? <walks to the backyard, practices airbending forms with eyes open>

More avatar goodness.....gnIa1-dzmoE
WER2GNFcuMU
nD3WUWXI05k

AAAhmed46
12th March 08, 05:52 PM
When the hell is episode 14 coming out?

Kiko
12th March 08, 06:28 PM
I hear it airs in Canada first. So you tell me!

boondock lee
12th March 08, 11:03 PM
When the hell is episode 14 coming out?
I have been looking all over for that. I think it will come out in May. (I remember reading that somewhere, but I will scour the internets for that)
but don't fret there is always the abrigded series!!!
xVXkMKgTr-Q

Sirc
13th March 08, 04:09 AM
The lady friend and I have very lengthy conversations about Avatar. She is very passionate about this show.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th March 08, 04:35 AM
Her other interests include eating to hide the pain and writing slashfiction.

Sirc
13th March 08, 05:14 AM
Her other interests include eating to hide the pain and writing slashfiction.

She's a tiny little thing.

Her other interests include making me pie.

boondock lee
14th March 08, 12:25 AM
She's a tiny little thing.

Her other interests include making me pie.
I ..........LOVE..........PIE!
So on a scale of 1 to 10. how much does she care about avatar?

Steve
14th March 08, 12:46 AM
What he meant to say was "eat pie."

*wink wink*

boondock lee
14th March 08, 12:50 PM
ohhh..........that's....nice too.........

boondock lee
2nd May 08, 01:20 AM
Well, avatards, i just saw this gem on youtube and we have an answer to when those new avatar episodes are coming out. ( cue screaming fan girls)
DSRiyR_JyqI