PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla vs. Cloverfield Monster: Who wins in all out battle?

Sirc
9th February 08, 04:16 AM
Who would win?

I'm talking Millenium Godzilla too.

http://starwars-ep2.hp.infoseek.co.jp/godzilla_final_wars_01.jpg

And here's a picture of the Cloverfield Monster:

http://picsorban.com/upload/cloverfield.png

So who would win?

By the way, I made the poll public so we can see who's a moron.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
9th February 08, 04:55 AM
Rodan

bob
9th February 08, 05:42 AM
http://www.evilscale.com/images/staypuft.jpg

Sun Wukong
9th February 08, 06:36 AM
Godzilla has a nuclear death ray that shoots out of it's mouth... how do you compete with that?

Cullion
9th February 08, 06:41 AM
Godzilla has a nuclear death ray that shoots out of it's mouth... how do you compete with that?

Fucking Mech Kong.

http://kensforce.com/kingkongescapes2.jpg

Sun Wukong
9th February 08, 07:05 AM
Why does everyone always gotta bring Robo-Kong into this argument? He's not a giant monster, he's a giant robot: HUGE difference on ass-kicking factor. A giant robot can just sit somewhere and leak oil without ever once getting the urge to destroy all life just by smashing everything. When you're 500 feet tall and super pissed, sometimes you gotta wreck some shit like your Mel Gibson in drunken rage against the Jews.

Rodan, Gamura and those three freaky little asian fairy chicks aren't part of this discussion either. That's making this way too complicated. i never even figured out what any of them were supposed to be anyway. Godzilla is a giant radioactive gecko or something like that. King Kong? A giant monkey with a hardon for blondes. Cloverfield? I don't know, but he was sure pissed at New York.

Edit: I get it now... He's not a monster at all, but a 500 foot tall Patriots fan! Awwww, poor cloverfield. He probably lost his mortgage payment on the Super Bowl and now he's just on a drunken tear to get back at Eli Manning. It'll be ok Clovie, just blame it on teh Jewz, it's New York, they probably had something to do with it.

Lu Tze
9th February 08, 07:09 AM
I think the maker of this poll is biased, I demand fair representation for Ron Pau... err, I mean Cloverfield!

Shawarma
9th February 08, 07:17 AM
I do. If either monster steps on SirC during their battle, that is.

Kiko
9th February 08, 07:21 AM
Mothra would eat all the clothes and win while everyone was either hiding or taking advantage of their nudity!

http://www.geocities.com/random_darkness/mothra-e.jpg

Cullion
9th February 08, 07:27 AM
Why does everyone always gotta bring Robo-Kong into this argument? He's not a giant monster, he's a giant robot: HUGE difference on ass-kicking factor. A giant robot can just sit somewhere and leak oil without ever once getting the urge to destroy all life just by smashing everything. When you're 500 feet tall and super pissed, sometimes you gotta wreck some shit like your Mel Gibson in drunken rage against the Jews.

Rodan, Gamura and those three freaky little asian fairy chicks aren't part of this discussion either. That's making this way too complicated. i never even figured out what any of them were supposed to be anyway. Godzilla is a giant radioactive gecko or something like that. King Kong? A giant monkey with a hardon for blondes. Cloverfield? I don't know, but he was sure pissed at New York.

Edit: I get it now... He's not a monster at all, but a 500 foot tall Patriots fan! Awwww, poor cloverfield. He probably lost his mortgage payment on the Super Bowl and now he's just on a drunken tear to get back at Eli Manning. It'll be ok Clovie, just blame it on teh Jewz, it's New York, they probably had something to do with it.

I dispute the idea that a robot can't be a monster. If it's self-aware it can get super pissed, of that I have no doubt.

mrblackmagic
9th February 08, 11:26 AM
Millenium Godzilla was a pussy, but it would still beat the Cloverfield monster.

bad credit
9th February 08, 11:41 AM
Nobody mentioned Mechagodzilla? Or Gamera?

I vote Jet Jaguar.

mrblackmagic
9th February 08, 12:00 PM
Nobody mentioned Mechagodzilla? Or Gamera?

I vote Jet Jaguar.

Kamoebas?

WarPhalange
9th February 08, 12:27 PM
Cloverfield has no experience fighting monsters, whereas Gojirra does. So it's really an obvious decision.

Odacon
9th February 08, 12:47 PM
Yeah godzilla by curbstomp.

elipson
9th February 08, 01:17 PM
Fuck you all.

Neildo
9th February 08, 01:33 PM
dave chappelle

http://neildato.googlepages.com/chapelle.gif

Zendetta
9th February 08, 01:36 PM
Cloverfield has no experience fighting monsters, whereas Gojirra does. So it's really an obvious decision.

^^^

VERY good point. Gojiro has laser eyes (some versions), radiation breath, and an impressive record against some real badasses. All Cloverfield has is deep-sea super-scabies.

Gojiro regularly fights outside of his weight division too, has experience against multiple attackers, gets stronger when exposed to electricty, etc etc.

Shawarma
9th February 08, 01:38 PM
dave chappelle

http://neildato.googlepages.com/chapelle.gif
Dragon Punch!

Sirc
9th February 08, 02:18 PM
Millenium Godzilla was a pussy, but it would still beat the Cloverfield monster.

And here I thought you couldn't become more of a faggot.

Sirc
9th February 08, 02:23 PM
Fuck you all.

Seriously man? You think that pissed off 500ft tall Ann Coulter can take on THE KING OF THE MONSTERS?

She shits spiders and Gojira fucking shoots a god damn radiation laser out of his mouth.

Sirc
9th February 08, 04:26 PM
OH and let's not forget that Godzilla has an extensive showing of his Judo skills.

Kiko
9th February 08, 04:45 PM
Godzilla should form a 3rd party and save this nation in November.

Sirc
9th February 08, 05:11 PM
I would vote for Godzilla.

He's prettier than Hillary.

Kiko
9th February 08, 05:24 PM
Name a movie monster that isn't!

elipson
9th February 08, 05:29 PM
You are very correct with the Judo skills.

I only said Cloverfield because that movie was better than the last Godzilla. That movie was fucken terrible.

mrblackmagic
9th February 08, 05:31 PM
And here I thought you couldn't become more of a faggot.

Heisei used atomic fire, multiple personality disorder, and hate to kill. Millennium used wires. Think it through.

Heisei Godzilla >Millennium Godzilla.

The_Tao
9th February 08, 08:14 PM
I'm all for the cloverfeild monster, because I have a destinct hope that it will have a squeal, and will have more power.

plus the spiders scare the shit out of me.

Zendetta
9th February 08, 08:29 PM
Those spider/crab things are fucking creepy though. And then after they bite you fucking explode?!? Really, what the fuck is that about?

WarPhalange
9th February 08, 09:10 PM
Dim Mak spiders, that's what.

socratic
9th February 08, 10:20 PM
Isn't Clovy neigh invulnerable?

Kid Miracleman
9th February 08, 10:37 PM
Hell, I bet Minya could take down the Cloverfield Monster a peg or two.

mrblackmagic
10th February 08, 11:22 AM
Isn't Clovy neigh invulnerable?

Godzilla would find a way. He always does.

And millenium Godzilla is teh bullshit.

The_Tao
10th February 08, 01:12 PM
I;m sorry, but a million or so of those spider things and godzilla would be severly distancted to say the least

OZZ
10th February 08, 01:31 PM
Cloverfield monster by a slim margin...
Best BIG MONSTER movie ever - THE BEAST FROM 20 000 FATHOMS - Harryhausen's first big flick.
I also like the monster in the more recent film Jeepers Creepers.

Zendetta
10th February 08, 01:43 PM
I;m sorry, but a million or so of those spider things and godzilla would be severly distancted to say the least

Dude, those Super-cooties would be like fleas on a rabid rottweiler to Gojiro.

The_Tao
10th February 08, 02:29 PM
more like ants, have you seen want army ants do?

mrblackmagic
10th February 08, 03:23 PM

Better have tried and failed.

See Godzilla versus Destroyah and Godzilla versus Megaguiras.

socratic
19th February 08, 03:28 AM
We all know Gamera would fuck the shit out of both Godzilla and Clovy. ROCKET POWERED TURTLE!

mrblackmagic
19th February 08, 10:33 AM
Such obvious nonsense is pure trollery and shall be ignored.

bad credit
19th February 08, 05:37 PM
Yeah, but guyz, Jet Jaguar can grow from a human sized robot to a kaiju sized robot. In the one video game, he could grow to 1.5 kaiju size. Theoretically, couldn't he keep growing and get to a size where he could just step on kaiju like ants? Or is there some upper limit thing like Giant Man in Marvel's Ultimate, where if he grows over 60 feet he has a heart attack and breaks his own legs?

Oh, and he has lasers.

Odacon
19th February 08, 06:51 PM
Guys seriously, it doesn't matter which giant monster could beat who, because an Eva with one of their giant fuckass sniper rifles would blow any of their heads off from several miles away:

Sirc
20th February 08, 04:36 PM
Guys seriously, it doesn't matter which giant monster could beat who, because an Eva with one of their giant fuckass sniper rifles would blow any of their heads off from several miles away:

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/media/65/eva_angel_eva004.jpg

This is true.

mrblackmagic
21st February 08, 10:51 AM
I too can not argue this point.