22nd January 08, 01:55 PM
that's probably gonna hurt hillary's campaign

Dagon Akujin
22nd January 08, 02:01 PM
(way too long, but...)

DQVgHx_cdEA

Steve
22nd January 08, 02:06 PM
C'mon fellas, we all know it's just the classic "food coma" that everyone gets after eating a nice cheeseburger.

Tanhalen21
22nd January 08, 04:23 PM
He had a soothing voice...

WarPhalange
22nd January 08, 05:22 PM
When I read the title, I was hoping it would be Hillary. But I knew deep down that it was just Bill. Oh well.

Still, I can't blame the guy. I have a very short attention span like that, too, to the point where I fall asleep in all my classes.

ironlurker
22nd January 08, 05:55 PM
Give him a break, it's hard lying awake all night worrying if he remembered to flush the condoms.

Kiko
22nd January 08, 06:13 PM
Did Bill 'have a dream', too?

Shawarma
22nd January 08, 06:16 PM
It most likely involved cigars.

Oh, and I need to spread more rep yadayada.

Tanhalen21
22nd January 08, 06:48 PM
Congratulations Bill Clinton, you're a normal person!

Aaranar
22nd January 08, 06:56 PM

Nah. Bill got the itis.

ICY
23rd January 08, 05:36 AM
I fell asleep at a Holocaust symposium once, while a survivor who spoke very monotonously was relating her story. I have an extremely long attention span for crap like that, but was just really, really, really fucking tired.

I woke up to a puddle of drool on my sweater and expressions of disgust (both due to the drool and the disrespect shown to the whole event) from about half the people I was there with. For once, I really wasn't embarassed, because there was simply nothing I could do about it.

MaverickZ
23rd January 08, 11:43 AM
I fell asleep at a Holocaust symposium once, while a survivor who spoke very monotonously was relating her story. I have an extremely long attention span for crap like that, but was just really, really, really fucking tired.

I woke up to a puddle of drool on my sweater and expressions of disgust (both due to the drool and the disrespect shown to the whole event) from about half the people I was there with. For once, I really wasn't embarassed, because there was simply nothing I could do about it.
OMG!!! Shocking!

Sun Wukong
23rd January 08, 11:50 AM

Oh, that's just terrible.

Kiko
23rd January 08, 12:07 PM
Oh, that's just terrible.

Sure, but everyone was thinking it, right?

Sun Wukong
23rd January 08, 12:18 PM
hilarious, insensitive and an intentionally bad play on words. Kiko wins.

nihilist
23rd January 08, 01:37 PM
Bill would rather be making out during a speech about a murdered civil rights leader.

Riddeck
23rd January 08, 02:11 PM
He gets no pass on this. It is just a showing of the callous nature of the Clintons. Once you sell your soul, all is fair game, I suppose.

People can rant and rave about a newsletter written with racist remarks, but care not for the insensitive nature of a public figure (mind you people actually believe he was a good President) falling asleep when he should have been paying the fuck attention.

Tanhalen21
23rd January 08, 02:25 PM
People can rant and rave about a newsletter written with racist remarks, but care not for the insensitive nature of a public figure (mind you people actually believe he was a good President) falling asleep when he should have been paying the fuck attention.

Shut the fuck up.

Riddeck
23rd January 08, 02:55 PM
Shut the fuck up.
Your mother.

MaverickZ
23rd January 08, 03:15 PM
Your mother.
I think you used the wrong one.
http://is2.okcupid.com/users/178/222/17922359572075723474/mt1134604379.jpg

Tanhalen21
23rd January 08, 03:38 PM
Your mother.

Yeah? Well I just think there is a magnificent difference between falling asleep in a ceremony because you're an old fart and spreading appalling racist propaganda with your name all over it.

Shawarma
23rd January 08, 04:15 PM
LOL at Paul infecting another thread.

We Are The Paul. Resistance Is Futile. You Will Be Assimilated.

Kiko
23rd January 08, 04:22 PM
Yeah? Well I just think there is a magnificent difference between falling asleep in a ceremony because you're an old fart and spreading appalling racist propaganda with your name all over it.

Oh, please! Being old is no reason not to stay awake. He could have had a nap earlier!

Besides, I bet he never fell asleep with Monica...at least until afterwards.

Sun Wukong
23rd January 08, 04:28 PM
He gets no pass on this. It is just a showing of the callous nature of the Clintons. Once you sell your soul, all is fair game, I suppose.

He's middle aged, he's been campaigning non-stop and it was a sermon. I don't think I've been to a sermon in my life that I didn't at least think about taking a nap at.

Inappropriate? Maybe, but there's this thing with the human indocrine system and nervous system... it doesn't give a shit what you want to do, it does what it wants to do regardless of whether or not it'll make for a bad photo op.

Tanhalen21
23rd January 08, 04:33 PM
Oh, please! Being old is no reason not to stay awake. He could have had a nap earlier!

It still says nothing about how he feels about Martin Luther King, Jr. no matter HOW you try and spin it. I find biology interesting as fuck but I find myself nodding off every once in a while in class, doesn't mean I don't care about the subject, just means that a) the professor is boring as fuck, or b) I'm tired as fuck

Dagon Akujin
23rd January 08, 04:56 PM
Doesn't anybody think that his invention of facts and spinning of stories to attack Obama for his "strong", "independant", "leadership" wife is a bit more appalling?

Sun Wukong
23rd January 08, 04:59 PM
Doesn't anybody think that his invention of facts and spinning of stories to attack Obama for his "strong", "independant", "leadership" wife is a bit more appalling?

It's certainly a better point of discussion. This one is just asinine and intellectually dishonest.

Kiko
23rd January 08, 05:00 PM

Appalling, yes. Surprising, no.

ICY
24th January 08, 02:07 AM
A politician...SPINNING...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!

*SUICIDE*