PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man Wow

knutorious
15th September 07, 08:50 PM
Hope no one beat me to it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/large_trailer.html

it's the HUman transformer wid his own theme music. I wonder if Terrnce Howard would give him his 'Djay' necklace?

polishillusion
15th September 07, 10:04 PM
they pulled that off a little better then I expected. only a little.

Robot Jesus
16th September 07, 12:03 AM
I expected utter shit so Iím quite impressed.

Personally I hope they skirt the blatant propaganda

When stark accepts the nickname merchant of death, I liked that. I hope thatís the general theme of the movie.

Sun Wukong
16th September 07, 12:27 AM
Downey's a great actor, I expected this to be good from the start.

knutorious
16th September 07, 01:34 AM
Sounds like they're giving him some good lines:

"I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once."

"That's how dad did it. That how America does it..."

And then he makes the suit and becomes the hero. Kind of a big transition, hopefully they bring in a sweet villian for extra.

Steve
16th September 07, 01:43 AM
Hope no one beat me to it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/large_trailer.html

it's the HUman transformer wid his own theme music. I wonder if Terrnce Howard would give him his 'Djay' necklace?

Nice quality trailer but you were indeed beaten by months.

I recommend using the search function instead of just hoping that no one has posted this in the future.

Riddeck
17th September 07, 07:24 PM
Nice quality trailer but you were indeed beaten by months.

I recommend using the search function instead of just hoping that no one has posted this in the future.

Bah, bumping a thread or reposting...I had not actively looked for a trailer and now one has fallen in my lap. I was aware of the movie, and Robert Downey playing Stark, but outside of that, not much more.

Besides, it has to be good. It will have The Dark Knight to compete with.

OZZ
5th November 07, 07:20 PM
That trailer look pretty cool. It was a bitch to download though.
Iron Man is one of the greatest heroes to come out of the Silver Age. I hope the movie does well. Downey is a tremendous choice and an interesting one too, considering he is a recovering addict and Tony Stark has fought a battle with alcoholism over the years in the storyline.
I have not followed Civil War very closely, but I get the impression that Stark is more of a villain now that a hero..anyways, looking forward to this one.
There is also an animated Iron Man mini movie out there that is quite well done. See it if you get a chance.

mrblackmagic
9th November 07, 01:39 PM
They're going to make Downey carry the movie.

Steve
4th February 08, 08:19 PM
TV spot that aired during the Super Bowl:

SnXAnH_Y_iI

Odacon
4th February 08, 08:47 PM
Oh yes.

OZZ
10th February 08, 01:35 PM
I am pretty excited about this one. I had a chance to get a copy of Iron Man #1 a while back for a decent price..I am kicking myself now for not getting it.

Just Guess
10th February 08, 02:31 PM
The geek in me has been having a hardon for this for months now.

socratic
11th February 08, 04:19 AM
Wow, that looks even better than the first trailer I saw.

Now when are they making a Civil War movie?

Just Guess
16th February 08, 03:43 AM
Now when are they making a Civil War movie?

As soon as the general American public knows who any of their heros beside Spiderman and the Xmen are.

Shawarma
16th February 08, 01:54 PM
Looking more forward to the The Spirit movie.

I'm 99% convinced that it will suck dick, though :(

Edit: Just looked it up on Wikipedia. I am now 145% convinced it will suck dick.

Fuck you, Frank Miller. Go back to making strongly gaysexual movies about killing Iranians and having awesome abs. Stop shitting on comics that are 10000000x times better than anything you could ever hope to produce.

socratic
19th February 08, 03:21 AM

Edit: Just looked it up on Wikipedia. I am now 145% convinced it will suck dick.

Fuck you, Frank Miller. Go back to making strongly gaysexual movies about killing Iranians and having awesome abs. Stop shitting on comics that are 10000000x times better than anything you could ever hope to produce.
Or he should just hurry up and finish his latest Batman Plus Rightist Politics graphic novel.

That said, Miller did some kickass Daredevil. I have a small graphic novel that has his work in it, and I really wish the Daredevil movie had just based itself on it ('Daredevil: The Man Without Fear') and we could watch a 15 year old brutally beat/kill thugs who killed his dad.

Edit: There should really be more grainy vigilante movies. Hopefully Punisher Warzone will be a good movie. Maybe even a Moon Knight movie?

Shawarma
19th February 08, 06:26 AM
Death Wish 5, in which Charles Bronson is brought back to life through cybernetics technology and turned into a robo-zombie vigilante with a minigun and eye lasers sent to clean up Mega-City 1 with the help of Judge Dredd and Lobo.

I would totally watch that.

OZZ
22nd February 08, 02:01 PM
Or he should just hurry up and finish his latest Batman Plus Rightist Politics graphic novel.

That said, Miller did some kickass Daredevil. I have a small graphic novel that has his work in it, and I really wish the Daredevil movie had just based itself on it ('Daredevil: The Man Without Fear') and we could watch a 15 year old brutally beat/kill thugs who killed his dad.

Edit: There should really be more grainy vigilante movies. Hopefully Punisher Warzone will be a good movie. Maybe even a Moon Knight movie?

The Miller scripts on Dardevil were fabulous. I love Daredevil 158 as well (1st Miller art on DD) it is one of my all-time favorite covers.
Miller has done a great job on Batman too. if you want to hate him for selling out..well, pretty much everyone does sooner or later. Even Frazetta is starting to sell out now. Watch for all his fantasy characters to begin appearing in their own comic series soon. A Death Dealer movie is likely in the works as well.

Iron Man - can't wait! It won't be great, but it will be worth seeing a couple of times.

socratic
28th February 08, 03:46 AM
The Miller scripts on Dardevil were fabulous. I love Daredevil 158 as well (1st Miller art on DD) it is one of my all-time favorite covers.
Miller has done a great job on Batman too. if you want to hate him for selling out..well, pretty much everyone does sooner or later. Even Frazetta is starting to sell out now. Watch for all his fantasy characters to begin appearing in their own comic series soon. A Death Dealer movie is likely in the works as well.

I'm pretty amature when it comes to comics, but I do loves my Daredevil.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41G0HET2X6L._AA240_.jpg

The picture's pretty fuzzy, but that's my one.

JohnnyCache
28th February 08, 04:00 AM

What is like to hate everything cool?

Is it like being a bug?

I imagine bugs and people like you have a dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on them, but they lack the intelligence to really comprehend the magnitude of it.

Seriously. Ronin. Give Me Liberty. Robocop Vs Terminator. Hard Boiled. Big Guy and Rusty.

Frank Miller doesn't even NEED the shit he's famous for.

Riddeck
28th February 08, 04:52 AM
I'm pretty amature when it comes to comics, but I do loves my Daredevil.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41G0HET2X6L._AA240_.jpg

The picture's pretty fuzzy, but that's my one.

Daredevil, is my favourite super hero. Hands down. Ever since I watched the made for TV movie with Daredevil and Hulk (Bill Bixby FTW), I was hooked. Started collecting a few choice DD comics.

Highest quality.

It is a shame the movie we got had to fucking blow so much ass. I like Ben Affleck, by the way.

socratic
28th February 08, 05:32 AM
Daredevil, is my favourite super hero. Hands down. Ever since I watched the made for TV movie with Daredevil and Hulk (Bill Bixby FTW), I was hooked. Started collecting a few choice DD comics.

Highest quality.

What'd'you think about the whole "Matt Murdock in prison and Iron Fist as DD" thing?

It is a shame the movie we got had to fucking blow so much ass. I like Ben Affleck, by the way.

Yeah, definitely.

Besides- isn't Elektra (arguably) a baddie?

Riddeck
28th February 08, 05:58 AM
What'd'you think about the whole "Matt Murdock in prison and Iron Fist as DD" thing?

I am not very familiar. Direct me to story-lines?

Yeah, definitely.

Besides- isn't Elektra (arguably) a baddie?

The very dynamic of their relationship in a good vs. bad kind of, opposites attract(?) kind of cliche.

Some of the more sweet battles were the Bullseye/DD/Punisher swarays(sp).

Shawarma
28th February 08, 12:39 PM
What is like to hate everything cool?

Is it like being a bug?

I imagine bugs and people like you have a dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on them, but they lack the intelligence to really comprehend the magnitude of it.

Seriously. Ronin. Give Me Liberty. Robocop Vs Terminator. Hard Boiled. Big Guy and Rusty.

Frank Miller doesn't even NEED the shit he's famous for.
I was referring to him ruining The Spirit, which is possibly the greatest "super-hero" comic ever created. He's done some good work, but I seriously doubt that his film adaptation of The Spirit will be among it, and for ruining The Spirit you should get kneecapped at least.

Sun Wukong
28th February 08, 01:06 PM

I hate Affleck... alot. See-saw fighting? REALLY? GOD DAMN IT!!!!

Shawarma
28th February 08, 01:23 PM
I still can't get over the fact that Kingpin had suddenly become black.

RaiNnyX4
28th February 08, 01:53 PM
I still can't get over the fact that Kingpin had suddenly become black.

There were worse things wrong with that movie.

Shawarma
28th February 08, 01:57 PM
Sure, but it was goddamn retarded. It's like making a new Shaft movie with Sammo Hung playing Shaft.

Riddeck
28th February 08, 02:25 PM
Sure, but it was goddamn retarded. It's like making a new Shaft movie with Sammo Hung playing Shaft.

Not that extreme, but whatever. Like stated, a black Kingpin is the least of the worries.

Eric
29th February 08, 12:18 PM
New trailer:
6Hx6TEqrzHU

Steve
29th February 08, 03:49 PM
Fucking sweet.

mrblackmagic
1st March 08, 10:44 AM
Michael Clark Duncan was the Kingpin because all the wrestler's they screen tested couldn't act.

If you can, see the Director's cut of the Daredevil movie. It's actually a good movie. It's just the producer decided to chop the theatrical cut because "audiences wouldn't want to sit through a 2 hour movie." He ruined the director's career to make a McDaredevil movie. LOL.

Stick
1st March 08, 01:16 PM
I own the director's cut, it really is an improvement; unliek other "director's cut" DVD's out there, this one really is a whole different movie, and it's better.

socratic
1st March 08, 05:29 PM
I am not very familiar. Direct me to story-lines?

Civil War. I'm pretty sure that's the first mention of it, although it might have happened a little bit prior as well. Civil War has Iron Fist talking to Matt about taking on the role.

The very dynamic of their relationship in a good vs. bad kind of, opposites attract(?) kind of cliche.

Some of the more sweet battles were the Bullseye/DD/Punisher swarays(sp).

I'm told there's a "What If?" where the Punisher offs the Daredevil. Apparently it's a good comic.

Neildo
2nd March 08, 05:10 AM
OMGLOOKSFUCKINGAWESOMECANTWAITTOSEEITOMG

Stick
2nd March 08, 12:57 PM
I'm told there's a "What If?" where the Punisher offs the Daredevil. Apparently it's a good comic.

That would be the one where Punisher kills the entire Marvel line-up.

mrblackmagic
2nd March 08, 01:54 PM
I never liked the "What-If's," that actually sounds decent.

Shawarma
2nd March 08, 03:38 PM
I like the Punisher. He's sorta like a Marvel Batman. Completely obsessed, massively self-righteous, basically an asshole and has to rely on tech, tricks and training to stand a chance unlike all the other superpowered fags who all have it sooo easy.

Has there ever been a Punisher vs Batman comic? That would be fun.

Neildo
2nd March 08, 03:59 PM
i think there was a graphic novel done where they teamed up against joker and jigsaw. it was sweet.

http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Batman_Punisher

oh sweet, while i was looking for it i found a torrent lol. its a pdf instead of a cbr (gay) but whatever.

Shawarma
2nd March 08, 04:45 PM
I changed my mind. Fuck Ironman in his iron ass, I wanna see a movie based on TYRANNOSAURUS REICH!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/suncrush/TReich1.jpg
A nazi T-rex with an MP40 roaring in German. There is absolutely nothing more awesome than this.

OZZ
2nd March 08, 08:43 PM
i think there was a graphic novel done where they teamed up against joker and jigsaw. it was sweet.

http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Batman_Punisher

oh sweet, while i was looking for it i found a torrent lol. its a pdf instead of a cbr (gay) but whatever.

Actually, there were two cover versions that came out. One was Batman - Punisher and the other was Punisher - Batman ( believe it or not). I have the latter one and the cover has Batman and the Punisher fighting while the Joker laughs in the background...

The new Iron Man trailer that Eric put up looks fucking great. I can't wait.
I went out and snagged Iron Man #6 the other day for $17.00 - sweet deal!

Shawarma
3rd March 08, 06:32 AM
Is Ironman even a very interesting character? Isn't he just a Batmanish "My parents were murdered and I fight crime because I am fabulously wealthy and have nothing else to do with my time" kind of guy?

socratic
3rd March 08, 07:03 AM
Is Ironman even a very interesting character? Isn't he just a Batmanish "My parents were murdered and I fight crime because I am fabulously wealthy and have nothing else to do with my time" kind of guy?

Plus alcoholism and rightist politics.

socratic
3rd March 08, 07:05 AM
That would be the one where Punisher kills the entire Marvel line-up.

Really? Huh. I should look at it some time.

Wait- including Wolverine "You can't kill me" the miniature hairy tank with claws?

Stick
3rd March 08, 07:48 AM
Especially including Wolverine.

mrblackmagic
3rd March 08, 08:30 AM
How?

OZZ
3rd March 08, 11:43 AM

Socratic's post duly noted, one should also add that Iron Man is pretty much an 'all-armor' hero. That is to say that Tony Stark himself has no powers or anything without his suit.
He does, however, score high on the intellect meter and is a decent scrapper as well as a Vietnam veteran.
The alcoholic factor makes his character a bit more interesting and has resulted in other men donning the armor for periods of time.

socratic
4th March 08, 04:23 AM
Socratic's post duly noted, one should also add that Iron Man is pretty much an 'all-armor' hero. That is to say that Tony Stark himself has no powers or anything without his suit.
He does, however, score high on the intellect meter and is a decent scrapper as well as a Vietnam veteran.
The alcoholic factor makes his character a bit more interesting and has resulted in other men donning the armor for periods of time.
Depending on where you take Tony from in the timeline, I guess. By now (if I remember correctly) his armor is concealed within his body thanks to the magic of alien technology, and can sprout forth at a thought. Also, he gets all kinds of cool little "I'm totally actually a cyborg now" things as a result. I think. Or at least, he sorta does in Civil War.

Especially including Wolverine.

Now you've got me curious.

anarki13
4th March 08, 08:07 PM
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1388782857/bctid1442372066

!

new Ironman hi-res trailer, extended and featuring lots of new stuffs including what looks like a battle between Ironman and the movie villan wearing a huge ass mkII armor!
damn this movie is getting better every time i look at it!

but Hulk will be better. it BETTER be better.

Arhetton
13th April 08, 12:25 PM
I don't know, Iron man looks pretty fucking cool

BX15_zwoZ6c

Matt W.
18th April 08, 04:41 PM
This stuff looks BAD ASS!!! I am a huge Iron Man fan. First comic I ever seriously followed/collected. Of course, that was getting to be a loooong time ago, by now. Still, I am more excited about this movie than any previous superhero flick. Looks like the story line is going to be pretty faithful to the comic, too.

Looks like they're even going to touch on his alcoholism too (lotta shots where Tony has a drink in his hand...). I remember in the comic, every time he fell off the wagon, they'd start drawing him with a 5 o'clock shadow. lol Like that is the universal sign for someone who is letting themselves go.

WorldWarCheese
22nd April 08, 03:22 AM
I FUCKING LOVE IRON MAN! Okay, so he might not be as awesomely hilarious as Deadpool and I never got as in to him as I did Cap or Spidey but HAWT DAMN DOES THIS LOOK GOOD!!!

Fuck the world Geeks are having our day!

Most of the Iron Man comics I read were "why the fuck am I Iron Man? I mean, I'm a fucking WEAPON!!! Do I really need to exist? Am I just selfishly smashing shit for the shits and giggles while causing innocent death and destruction in my battles with evil?" Then a super-babe appears.

lant3rn
22nd April 08, 12:12 PM
I don't know, Iron man looks pretty fucking cool

BX15_zwoZ6c

I laughed pretty hard when he got sprayed at the end.

Slindsay
23rd April 08, 11:04 AM
How?

As I understand it, Wolverine dies all the time, it's not solely his mutant healing factor that keeps him alive. Every time he suffers injuries that kill him outright, his body will regenerate but his soul has to fight the Angel of Death for the right to return to it because at one point in WW1 Wolverine kicked his ass.

Slindsay
23rd April 08, 11:07 AM
I FUCKING LOVE IRON MAN! Okay, so he might not be as awesomely hilarious as Deadpool

IMDB has Deadpool listed as appearing in the Wolverine film next year.

WorldWarCheese
23rd April 08, 12:03 PM
I know. I'm psyched. Like crazy psyched.

RaiNnyX4
23rd April 08, 01:55 PM

Unfortunately, the movie will be rated PG-13 instead of R. There are a few superheroes that really need an R rated movie to accurately portray them (Wolverine, Batman, Punisher, etc.). I still hope it kicks ass though.

Arhetton
24th April 08, 07:36 AM
this movie is totally out next thursday and I think for some strange reason us aussies get to see it before you yanks (how often does that happen!? never!)...

WorldWarCheese
24th April 08, 09:41 AM
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!!!

And Iron Man isn't even an Aussie!!! (Didn't the Steve Irwin movie premier on TV in America first? Maybe this is payback)

I need to get some Iron Man Geek Gear befor the premier. I can't be out-geeked by some movie-tard.

OZZ
25th April 08, 01:22 PM
I haven't been this excited about a movie in a loong time...
And it just gets better with the release of the next Batman movie this summer as well.

OZZ
28th April 08, 10:10 AM
An advanced screening is going to be taking place on Thursday April 3o'th, one day before the scheduled release, at the cinemas downtown. But I don't think I will go because I will be watching hockey Thursday night and I want to see it at a better theatre the first time around. The sound and seating are not the best at Rainbow.

WorldWarCheese
28th April 08, 12:54 PM
I wanted to see the midnight premiere but every friend with a car is not interested (fucking non-geeks).

Stick
1st May 08, 07:20 PM
LoL, "midnight showing".

My screening begins in 10 minutes.

Arhetton
1st May 08, 07:56 PM
I saw it about 13 hours ago :P

RaiNnyX4
1st May 08, 10:09 PM
This movie currently has a 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. That is incredible!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/iron_man/

Stick
1st May 08, 10:22 PM
Fucking awesome.

That is all I ahve to say right now.

WorldWarCheese
2nd May 08, 12:15 AM
Yeah, no giving away shit please. Granted there was the comics and the cartoons, but I'd like it to be fresh when I see it. (Fucking exams. Fucking friends who dont understand the importance of Iron Man. Fucking gas prices. Fucking movie theater so fucking far away)

Stick
2nd May 08, 12:37 AM
Dude, the ending.... just... wow.

Great moment.

Steve
2nd May 08, 12:44 AM
Okay, let's set Monday the 5th as the day when the movie can be discussed openly. Seems enough of us are going to be seeing it post haste.

Arhetton
2nd May 08, 01:25 AM
I can't believe darth vader is luke skywalkers father!

kungfujew
2nd May 08, 01:28 AM
Dude, the ending.... just... wow.

Great moment.

Where he takes a dump on Jeff Bridge's chest? i KNOW!

MSphinx
2nd May 08, 03:17 AM
STAY UNTIL AFTER THE CREDITS

socratic
2nd May 08, 06:47 AM
Fuck, I didn't stay until after the credits! What happens? Spoilers (in tags of course) plz!

Also, the movie fucking rocked.

WorldWarCheese
2nd May 08, 08:02 AM
If he's joking I'm going to slow roast his nuts over an open bunsen burner (I really don't like sitting around during the credits, especially if it's a noisy theater when everyone is talking and leaving and shit)

MSphinx
2nd May 08, 02:31 PM
I'm not joking. Here's what happens:

Nick Fury approaches Tony Stark, and introduces him to some project called "The Avengers".

Oh, and Nick is played by Samuel L. Jackson.

Don't believe me?

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/04/30/dont-skip-the-iron-man-end-credits-samuel-l-jacksons-nick-fury-appears-after/

Shawarma
2nd May 08, 05:46 PM
Wait, isn't that character in question WHITE in the comics?

Stick
2nd May 08, 05:51 PM
Not in the Ultimate universe began oh, like 8 years ago or something; in the Ultimate-verse Nick Fury was redesigned and modeled after Samuel L. Jackson.

And unlike other ethnicity switches, this one works out fucking perfect.

Artful Dentures
2nd May 08, 06:26 PM
I just saw it and because I wanted to avoid spoilers did not know to stay after the credits, I thought I should but my daughter had to pee

dang

Arhetton
3rd May 08, 12:28 AM
^ i made a similiar mistake, although I almost waited till the end (frig dammit)

anarki13
3rd May 08, 10:00 AM
Amazing film! excellent in everything, but:

arabic translation in script was a bit off, and why does an afghani terrorist speak with an egyptian dialect?

that aside: i wish they make all superhero movies this way!

kungfujew
3rd May 08, 10:48 AM
They're all supposed to be "foreign fighters", not "teh r43l Afghanistanis"

anarki13
3rd May 08, 10:52 AM
aha!

kungfujew
3rd May 08, 11:08 AM
So yeah, the movie totally fucking rocked my world. It was so good, I forgot about the cluster of dumbass bros sitting behind me sniggering like imbiciles the whole time.

socratic
3rd May 08, 08:08 PM
Ten rings = Ten rings of power? The Mandarin, anyone? Also, War Machine reference. Too bad he wasn't actually in on the asswhupping. Sequel ftw!

anarki13
4th May 08, 04:39 AM
a trilogy is planned, where Rhodey will wear the WarMachine suit while Tony is busy getting hammered, or so wikipedia says:

Jon Favreau planned Iron Man as the first in a trilogy, and has signed on all the original actors.[10] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-trilogy-9) Paramount chief executive officer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_executive_officer) Brad Grey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Grey) expects a 2010 release date.[74] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-73) Favreau believes sequels will allow a latitude in tone,[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-fire-4) and explore darker story elements such as alcoholism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoholism), which he intentionally set aside from the first film.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-unknown_im-2) Favreau feels depicting Iron Man's nemesis, the Mandarin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_%28comics%29), who was created as a metaphor for communism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism), will be challenging, as he finds the character dated.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-fire-4) He also wants to streamline the effort it takes for Stark to put on his armor, considering the "assembly line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_line)" effort he makes in the first film.[54] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-assembly-53)
Downey noted "the next one is about what do you do with the rest of your life once you've completely changed. [...] I think the drinking and all that stuff would be a good way to confront his age, to confront his doubts, to confront the fact that maybe Pepper gets a boyfriend." Downey and Favreau met with Shane Black (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Black), who suggested they model Stark on Robert Oppenheimer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Oppenheimer), who became depressed with being "the destroyer of worlds" after working on the Manhattan Project (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project).[75] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-74)
As much of his screentime was cut from the film, Terrence Howard is anticipating becoming War Machine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Machine) in the sequel.[76] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-75) Howard said he would like to follow the slow arc of the comics with Rhodes temporarily becoming Iron Man while Stark succumbs to alcohol, joking "I don't want to introduce War Machine too early for my own monetary benefit."[77] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-76)
Downey is reprising his role for a cameo appearance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameo_appearance) in The Incredible Hulk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Hulk_%28film%29) (2008).[78] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-77) Favreau has also expressed interest in directing Downey as the character in an Avengers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avengers_%28comics%29#Film) movie.[79] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#cite_note-78)

found here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28film%29#Sequel)

RaiNnyX4
4th May 08, 01:53 PM
Saw the movie yesterday with my girlfriend. We both loved it. It really might be the best superhero movie ever made.

It's a toss up between:

Spider-Man 2
X2
Batman Begins
Iron Man

OZZ
4th May 08, 02:11 PM
Movie was fabulous..top 3 comic book movies of all time. Robert Downey was great, action sequences were terrific.
No complaints here. I am quite happy and will likely go see it again before it leaves the theatres.

Phrost
4th May 08, 02:28 PM
Just got back from seeing it too. The movie was so awesome it broke the projector 7 times and they refunded everyone's ticket.

"...I am Iron Man." was the perfect ending.

Eric
4th May 08, 03:20 PM
Here's the post-credits scene if you missed it:
QGgLZFdINpg

Artful Dentures
4th May 08, 03:22 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks

Phrost
4th May 08, 04:33 PM
That video's gone now.

<div><object width="420" height="365"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5ailz&v3=1&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x5ailz&v3=1&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="365" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ailz_iron-man-after-creditsnick-fury_shortfilms">Iron Man After Credits--NICK FURY!!!;)</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/G3nesis99">G3nesis99</a></i></div>

Shawarma
4th May 08, 04:49 PM
Cool, Americans applaud in cinemas.

Cullion
4th May 08, 04:50 PM
It's becaus they think it's real

Shawarma
4th May 08, 04:51 PM
.....it's not?

Neildo
5th May 08, 02:29 AM
hey isn't that the ultimates fury? i like regular old white fury. not hating on ultimates fury, he's badass, but i prefer the original. oh well. FUCKING AWESOME.

socratic
5th May 08, 04:27 AM
hey isn't that the ultimates fury? i like regular old white fury. not hating on ultimates fury, he's badass, but i prefer the original. oh well. FUCKING AWESOME.

Yeah, Ultimates Fury was based on Samjack, literally. They even got his permission to use his likeness. So it's just fitting that they got him to play himself.

WorldWarCheese
2nd June 08, 11:07 PM
Yeah, Ultimates Fury was based on Samjack, literally. They even got his permission to use his likeness. So it's just fitting that they got him to play himself.
I am SICK and TIRED of these MOTHER FUCKING SNAKES on this MOTHER FUCKING HELICARRIER.