PDA

View Full Version : Review of Lily: A modest review by a modest man.

Sirc
10th September 07, 04:09 AM
What a stupid cunt.

There are whores and then there are whores. Lily falls into category B. By whores, I mean the kind that will suck anything that resembles a cock. Why, she has probably downed at least 5 miles of linear penis in her day. I wouldn't put it past science to say that she probably salivates semen.

This bitch will do anything for penis attention. She struts around, "I AM A WOMAN WITH A VAGINA! YOU WEAK PATHETIC MEN FALL IN LINE! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, LOL!"

What a sad life she must lead. Always wandering around, looking for her next fuck. Some of you might think, "Well there's nothing wrong with a girl who likes to sleep around! She's a slut! That makes it easier for me! LOL!" But then some of you are low-class motherfuckers who couldn't charm a woman into saying hello to you, much less get one to sleep with you... willingly... and sober.

I think that some day, if I am so cursed that I get cancer, I will name my tumor after her, polishillusion and Mr. Jones. Sometimes, I wonder if she stops and listens to the familiar sound of an empty cave, not realizing that's it's the gaping hole between her legs and the wind is just passing by.

I hear that sometimes if she isn't being loud enough and there aren't enough people looking at her because she's a girl, she'll turn her hips out just a little bit and start yelling at her vagina so she can use it's finely carved uterus walls as a sort of sound box to amplify her own voice. It's almost an amazing feat if you didn't remember than she's had more cock passing through that chasm of flesh than Nordschleife has had test vehicles on the track.

All in all, Lily is a waste of DNA, not that her DNA is a waste, but I mean all the semen that gets sprayed on her every hour of the day is a waste. That is all.

Steve
10th September 07, 01:21 PM
Erm, Lily doesn't really bug me...

Still that was pretty funny.

Props, Sirc.

Lu Tze
10th September 07, 01:24 PM
If your online persona is not your real persona as you state, just something you've manufactured for shits and giggles, why do you take any criticism of it so personally?

You're such a whiney little bitch, if you can't handle negative feedback then don't attention whore so much.

Tom Kagan
10th September 07, 03:29 PM
Who is Lily and why does this read like a rapist wrote it about the one who got away?

bob
10th September 07, 04:08 PM
I'm pretty sure Lily could take Sirc. She's solid on the ground, good takedowns, moves well on her feet, hits hard when she's angry. She'd definitely have the reach advantage. I dunno, unless Sirc's improved a lot from the last video I've seen, I wouldn't want to bet against Lily.

Sirc
10th September 07, 04:31 PM
If your online persona is not your real persona as you state, just something you've manufactured for shits and giggles, why do you take any criticism of it so personally?

You're such a whiney little bitch, if you can't handle negative feedback then don't attention whore so much.

What are you talking about?

Sirc
10th September 07, 04:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Lily could take Sirc. She's solid on the ground, good takedowns, moves well on her feet, hits hard when she's angry. She'd definitely have the reach advantage. I dunno, unless Sirc's improved a lot from the last video I've seen, I wouldn't want to bet against Lily.

And that changes the fact that she's a whore... how?

fes_fsa
10th September 07, 04:46 PM
awww... come on.

i enjoy the banter between you two... but she's not that bad, sirc.

Sirc
10th September 07, 04:54 PM
awww... come on.

i enjoy the banter between you two... but she's not that bad, sirc.

Probably not, but I was pretty fucking bored last night and my pens ran out of ink so there was nothing to do.

SuperGuido
10th September 07, 05:31 PM

I looked at this several times to try and find the innuendo...and failed.

Which leads me to my next point...

...how do find videos of Lily fighting??

Neildo
10th September 07, 05:35 PM
Probably not, but I was pretty fucking bored last night and my pens ran out of ink so there was nothing to do.

So...you slander a girl on ...the....internet....

Right.

fes_fsa
10th September 07, 05:53 PM
I looked at this several times to try and find the innuendo...and failed.

Which leads me to my next point...

...how do find videos of Lily fighting??

i think they attended a TD together.

ironlurker
10th September 07, 06:55 PM
According to Beetlejuice/Candyman/Bloody Mary standards, she should have materialized in the thread by now.

Probably she's working on a thread with a title like "ATTN STEVE: WHY DOES THE NEW POST BUTTON SHOW ONLY BORING THREADS?"

Hedgehogey
10th September 07, 10:51 PM
On the one hand, the sexual double standard between men and women is so well known as to be a cliche.

On the other:

A phrases Takver used came into his mind as he looked at Vea’s slender feet, decorated with little white shoes on very high heels. A body profiteer, Takver called women who used their sexuality as a weapon in a power-struggle with men. To look at her, Vea was the body profiteer to end them all. Shoes, clothes, cosmetics, jewels, gestures, everything about her asserted provocation. She was so elaborately and ostentatiously a female body that she seemed scarcely a human being.

Harpy
10th September 07, 11:55 PM
OMG, I've been wanting to PM you for a review for a while but didn't think there was anything interesting to say about me. Thanks for making me famous Sirc!

Other than that it was quite a predictable review with moments of humour and a kind of driven anger. Plus I think you take the prize for Attention whore Sirc, I haven't posted a single picture/vid of myself on BS or here so I'm doing pretty well to not play the 'girl' card. So I guess that makes most of your review a fantasy.

bornsceptic - thanks for lying :D And when did you see me get angry?!

WarPhalange
11th September 07, 12:09 AM
What a stupid cunt.

There are whores and then there are whores. Lily falls into category B. By whores, I mean the kind that will suck anything that resembles a cock. Why, she has probably downed at least 5 miles of linear penis in her day. I wouldn't put it past science to say that she probably salivates semen.

This bitch will do anything for penis attention. She struts around, "I AM A WOMAN WITH A VAGINA! YOU WEAK PATHETIC MEN FALL IN LINE! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, LOL!"

What a sad life she must lead. Always wandering around, looking for her next fuck. Some of you might think, "Well there's nothing wrong with a girl who likes to sleep around! She's a slut! That makes it easier for me! LOL!" But then some of you are low-class motherfuckers who couldn't charm a woman into saying hello to you, much less get one to sleep with you... willingly... and sober.

I think that some day, if I am so cursed that I get cancer, I will name my tumor after her, polishillusion and Mr. Jones. Sometimes, I wonder if she stops and listens to the familiar sound of an empty cave, not realizing that's it's the gaping hole between her legs and the wind is just passing by.

I hear that sometimes if she isn't being loud enough and there aren't enough people looking at her because she's a girl, she'll turn her hips out just a little bit and start yelling at her vagina so she can use it's finely carved uterus walls as a sort of sound box to amplify her own voice. It's almost an amazing feat if you didn't remember than she's had more cock passing through that chasm of flesh than Nordschleife has had test vehicles on the track.

All in all, Lily is a waste of DNA, not that her DNA is a waste, but I mean all the semen that gets sprayed on her every hour of the day is a waste. That is all.

Wow, someone has a crush.

Olorin
11th September 07, 12:34 AM
Erm, Lily doesn't really bug me...

I have never had a problem with Lily.

Sirc
11th September 07, 01:45 AM
So...you slander a girl on ...the....internet....

Right.

It's libel, bitch. Get it right.

Anyhow, stop defending her just because she's a girl. If I were her, I'd be offended. And I'm pretty sure I can kick her ass as well as most of yours. So I win.

Harpy
11th September 07, 03:50 AM
It's libel, bitch. Get it right.

Anyhow, stop defending her just because she's a girl. If I were her, I'd be offended. And I'm pretty sure I can kick her ass as well as most of yours. So I win.

You're not me and never will be Sirc (thx Neildo) and the fact that you're not confident you could kick my ass tells me you suck. I've never had to resort to small penis, homo, ballet, Asian jokes to piss you off, I win baby.

Now I'm going to dance in my living room.

Sun Wukong
11th September 07, 04:21 AM
. I've never had to resort to small penis, homo, ballet, Asian jokes to piss you off, I win baby.

What? You can't win if you don't know the rules. The rules require you to make homosexual, small dick, asian ballerina jokes. Otherwise you're being rational and there's no call for that kind of language here.

Sirc
11th September 07, 05:28 AM
You're not me and never will be Sirc (thx Neildo) and the fact that you're not confident you could kick my ass tells me you suck. I've never had to resort to small penis, homo, ballet, Asian jokes to piss you off, I win baby.

Now I'm going to dance in my living room.

I think I'm mostly upset with you because you used schizophrenia wrong and won't admit to it and pretended like you used it right.

EuropIan
11th September 07, 05:42 AM
sauce?

DAYoung
11th September 07, 06:51 AM
LILY R AUSTRALIA AND I NOT LIKE PICKNG ON SHE

HARUMPH HARUMPH

SOUTHEN CROS

bob
11th September 07, 06:59 AM
bornsceptic - thanks for lying :D And when did you see me get angry?!

One day we need to have a little sit down while I explain the internet to you.

ironlurker
11th September 07, 11:24 AM
One day we need to have a little sit down while I explain the internet to you.
And by "explain the internet", he means a guided tour of the most intellectually and culturally influential sites

Balloons aren't exactly the type of thing most of us would expect to be a fetish. They're too cute, too innocent, too banal to be someone's sexual focus. Yet balloons have a tremendous following among the thousands of people who call themselves looners and who have met each other online through the BalloonBuddies website. After talking with over 30 male and female looners I'm beginning to see the appeal.

Tom Kagan
11th September 07, 01:45 PM
I think I'm mostly upset with you because I started to feel threatened someone was out-trolling me and these types of whiny attention whore thread attacks against that person is how I normally handle that situation.

Fixed.

Or, alternatively:

Rep me rep me oh please oh please will someone in my little circle jerk rep ring rep me again for another of my brilliant threads.

Sirc
11th September 07, 04:24 PM
Fixed.

Or, alternatively:

http://smiliesftw.com/big/bigugh512.gif

Harpy
11th September 07, 05:53 PM
Its been a learning experience, no male has ever used that sort of language on me (whether it be in real life or the internet). However I realise that it doesn't faze me, so Sirc, carry on boy! :fist:

To the Aussie contingent - you're a class above the rest

WarPhalange
11th September 07, 05:54 PM
Another thing to note is that Sirc sucks Maddox's cock. Look at the thread title.

Sirc
11th September 07, 06:27 PM
Another thing to note is that Sirc sucks Maddox's cock. Look at the thread title.

Except that it's a commonly used literary device.

http://smiliesftw.com/big/bigugh512.gif

The_Tao
11th September 07, 07:01 PM
this is going to sound childish, so it belongs here

do me next!

:biggrin:

Sirc
11th September 07, 07:04 PM
this is going to sound childish, so it belongs here

do me next!

:biggrin:

You're not annoying enough.

WarPhalange
11th September 07, 08:28 PM
Except that it's a commonly used literary device.

Using Occam'z Razor I can conclude that you don't know how to read a book, and instead sucked Maddox's cock to obtain that knowledge.

nihilist
11th September 07, 08:34 PM
Who's Lily?

Arhetton
11th September 07, 09:49 PM
Who's Lily?

one of the three girls that use the internet.

SUSHI have you been watching space alien bitches 3 again?

nihilist
11th September 07, 10:38 PM
You forgot to use the qualifier "alleged".

Sun Wukong
11th September 07, 10:44 PM
You forgot to use the qualifier "alleged".

Extremely good point.

ICY
12th September 07, 02:03 AM
Pure awesome.

Sirc
12th September 07, 03:00 AM
Using Occam'z Razor I can conclude that you don't know how to read a book, and instead sucked Maddox's cock to obtain that knowledge.

http://smiliesftw.com/big/1175009940152gt6x512.png

Anna Kovacs
12th September 07, 10:18 AM
Write a review of me, consider it a slightly belated birthday present.

Sirc
12th September 07, 03:09 PM
Write a review of me, consider it a slightly belated birthday present.

Ok.

elipson
12th September 07, 09:17 PM
Is it funny that I read the first two pages of this thread thinking he was talking about Livy, the classical author?
No? ok....

DAYoung
13th September 07, 01:59 AM
I think so.

Arhetton
13th September 07, 03:43 AM
lily is a girl, I have trained with her in sydney. bornsceptic and deadmeat were there too. virus could also tell you she is a girl, so its not 'alleged' at all.

There should be a pretty good sydney crew meetup happening regularly next year (once a month or so) so maybe eventually we will get pics/video up and you can have your proof.

Anyway this review is far from the mark.

Sirc
13th September 07, 04:50 AM
lily is a girl, I have trained with her in sydney. bornsceptic and deadmeat were there too. virus could also tell you she is a girl, so its not 'alleged' at all.

There should be a pretty good sydney crew meetup happening regularly next year (once a month or so) so maybe eventually we will get pics/video up and you can have your proof.

Anyway this review is far from the mark.

She's not going to have sex with you.

Anna Kovacs
13th September 07, 05:14 AM
This is the part where you review me.

Arhetton
13th September 07, 05:37 AM
She's not going to have sex with you.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/oh%20no%20oh%20my.jpg

Sirc
13th September 07, 06:15 AM
This is the part where you review me.

I did! Check the review forum.

stupidpicture.jpg

Jesus. It's shit like this why America doesn't invite you guys out to go hang out with us.

Arhetton
13th September 07, 07:00 AM
http://diy.despair.com/output/poster75792005.jpg

Harpy
13th September 07, 06:32 PM
Arhetton - Noooooo!!!! You're not supposed to confirm or deny the gender issue. Plus Sushi just got angry when I out trolled him on BS a few days ago :)

nihilist
13th September 07, 09:36 PM
link plz.

Harpy
13th September 07, 09:58 PM
Here you go Reese:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59808&page=4

nihilist
14th September 07, 01:07 AM
You only won because Sirc's "calligraphy" was hideous.

Sirc
14th September 07, 05:05 AM
Here you go Reese:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59808&page=4

I'm still not sure how you think you "out trolled" me. It's not like I was trolling, I was being half-way serious, and I was right in the end anyway.

nihilist
14th September 07, 10:23 AM
Perhaps there needs to be a review panel to gauge the level of domination.

Riddeck
17th September 07, 12:09 AM
Perhaps there needs to be a review panel to gauge the level of domination.

Sushi only dominates rolls of tinfoil for his slightly unkempt friends.

That is all.