PDA

View Full Version : The Neil Gaiman Appreciation Thread- wait, why am I putting this in videos?

Stick
5th September 07, 09:52 PM
Cause there are videos of him on youtube reading his stuff and doing random interviews? Maybe?

Right, Gaiman is our king!

Neil Gaiman likes Youtube

oLNda7dg7-g

Jonathan Ross molests Neil Gaiman on stage

a8NxWnMhlso

Tori Amos really loves Neil Gaiman

0Cw8pSJEeAY

Neil Gaiman trains a bat

R0yRfVpn0dQ

Maddy Gaiman TV, his daughter's youtube videos in his own youtube channel- how keeot!

6yc3B27S6Kc
IhRz-0AZMqM

Reading "Orange" and "Witch's Gravestone" and taking questions, over an hour.

8zGErTqTmgg

The Day I Swapped My Dad For Two Goldfish. (Made me think of Sirc)

BQl-q7DYP24

The Day The Saucers Came- great poem, also this camerman has no idea how to keep his/her camera in focus.

5xsWEtuNjKc

Mirrormask Trailer, BTW here's my review. (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46743)

GA1iawlsKLg

"Close to you" from Mirrormask, this genuinely creeps me out.

cz8-7JsFD_g

Stardust Trailer.... I really should write a review for this now; long story short, it's great!

ZNaYYcvQrvk

Neverwhere Epsidoe 1 of 6, part 1 of 3- a truly intuitive person could figure how to watch the rest of the series from this alone.

0MVDN2rSRyc

"We Won't Go" by Hungry Lucy, recording for the Neil Gaiman tribute album "Where's Neil When You Need Him".

9TVoti6zOM4

Beowulf Trailer, if you didn't know, Gaiman helped write it.

N8hDDGIRVmo

Naturally there's more, I just haven't found it all yet and gone through it.

socratic
6th September 07, 01:06 AM
Neil Gaiman kicks ass, Neverwhere was a great book. The TV series came first, didn't it? I'm yet to see it.

mrblackmagic
6th September 07, 01:24 AM
I wish Terry Gilliam had gotten the Good Omen's project off the ground even though the book was only okay.

Commodore Pipes
6th September 07, 09:50 AM
He lives in Wisconsin, doesn't he?

Hedgehogey
11th September 07, 10:37 PM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/e/e4/Mrsandman.JPG/321px-Mrsandman.JPG

ICY
12th September 07, 02:25 AM
*Searches thread*

Hedge...the funny...where'd you put it?