PDA

View Full Version : You've seen the movie Strange Brew.... Bob & Doug MacKenzie 24 year Anniversary

Steve
5th September 07, 03:21 AM
4kkYhCX1uqQ

Yiktin Voxbane
5th September 07, 03:28 AM
Heh these guys give mentally challenged folk , world-wide , a bad naym .

Sun Wukong
5th September 07, 04:29 AM
This movie is part of my holy trinity of comedy films.

The Big Lebowski, Strange Brew, and Anchroman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

I loved Strange Brew so much when I was in the army, I made a drinking game out of watching it called "Drink with Bob and Doug MacKenzie."

Neildo
5th September 07, 10:19 AM
Dude we gotta play that game sometime.

coooloocoocoocococoocoo

I used to live just a few blocks from the iTV studio where they filmed SCTV back in the day. man that show is dated.

Sun Wukong
5th September 07, 03:46 PM
No shit? That's awesome. Did you ever get to go to a show?

Well, my ex somehow wound up with my copy of the movie, but if I can find another copy I'm more than willing. I'll post a copy of the rules of the game.

Step 1. Everyone sitting at the table gets a full beer. Use bottled beer.

Step 2. Everyone puts the bottle caps for their beer flat on the table in a group. Then take one cap out and discard it so there is one less cap on the table than there are players.

Step 3. The fun begins. Turn on the movie. Everytime Bob or Doug say beer or drink a beer everyone at the table reaches for a bottle cap. Then return the bottle caps to the center of the table.

The person who doesn't get a bottle cap has to drink everytime Bob or Doug say the following phrases until bob or doug say beer or drink beer again:

"eh?" -Drink one shot of beer.

"Hoser" - chug your entire beer.

This game works best with 4 or more players obviously and even then someone is going to get stinking craptacularly drunk.

Dagon Akujin
5th September 07, 03:51 PM
This movie is part of my holy trinity of comedy films.

The Big Lebowski, Strange Brew, and Anchroman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

I loved Strange Brew so much when I was in the army, I made a drinking game out of watching it called "Drink with Bob and Doug MacKenzie."

It was also in my movie trifecta, along with Fletch and The Dark Crystal.

Condorman was up there too.