PDA

View Full Version : Mormons in the hood.

Aaranar
1st September 07, 01:56 AM
Pwnage of biblical proportions.

8YPyvJacwUI

bob
1st September 07, 04:47 AM
That was purely awesome.

"Look, do you want this or not?"

StealthNinjaScyther
1st September 07, 10:20 PM
Nice. But not quite what I was expecting.

On a somewhat related note, here's another variety of biblical pwnage:

0MBubw8BMK8

downinit
1st September 07, 10:57 PM
When the heavier kid on the left said "Hey, now you listen to me!", I figured he was a goner.

Sun Wukong
2nd September 07, 12:43 AM
Cool brother-man 1, mormons 0.

Edit: the anti-semetic remark there at the end is a bit weird though.

ThaiBoxerShorts
2nd September 07, 02:50 PM
I don't claim to be a fashion guru, but I know that shirtsleeves, ties, and bicycle helmets don't go together.

Arhetton
3rd September 07, 03:56 AM
One day in my hometown at the shops, on one side of the street was a korean family singing in engrish 'praise jesus' and there were white peeple dressed as hara krishnas on the other side of the street.

I thought it was pertty funny.

'religion swap'

Sun Wukong
3rd September 07, 06:46 PM
One day in my hometown at the shops, on one side of the street was a korean family singing in engrish 'praise jesus' and there were white peeple dressed as hara krishnas on the other side of the street.

I thought it was pertty funny.

'religion swap'
Hey jackass, Hare Krishna was founded in 1966 in the city of New York. It was loosely based on the Guadiya Vaishnava, Hindi tradition from INDIA.

Aaranar
3rd September 07, 07:13 PM
http://philogynist.64k.ca/Images/November%202006/fav_strip1_full.jpg

Arhetton
3rd September 07, 11:13 PM
Hey jackass, Hare Krishna was founded in 1966 in the city of New York. It was loosely based on the Guadiya Vaishnava, Hindi tradition from INDIA.

Hahaha ! I didn't think that hare-krishnas came from korea! Sorry I can see how it would look that way.

I have a copy of bhagavad-gita sitting on my bookshelf actually. Its in the 'fiction' section.

I found it funny that both ethnic groups were both out on the street pushing the religious beliefs of other ethnic groups. Thats what I found funny. And yes, they had swapped religions, but not with each other.

Besides, my new religion is mr T:

7_rBidCkJxo

Sun Wukong
4th September 07, 04:12 AM
Sorry I came off like a dick there, I'm touchy about my asian types. As for religions freely intermingling with new cultures, I think that's just the way it is with this kind of thing. It just happens alot faster now and has a more clearly traceable background.

People look for unconditional love and acceptance in things that don't have tainted memories for them. They want a fresh start so they find something totally new to them.

I accidentally ended a first date a bit early in my freshmen year of college when the girl i was out with told me she converted to Bahai. I think I laughed a little to hard and she took it poorly. I can't say I blame her... it just struck me as funny, and seemed like she just drew lot's to pick out her religous preferences.

Funnier than that was a girl I knew who converted to wicca and claimed to be a devote nature worshipper just weeks after arriving to college and joining the campus methodist student club. The real testament to her dim-wittedness is when she showed up with a star of david tattooed over her bossum. She fucking went into a tattoo parlor to get a pentacle tattoo and came out with the fucking star of david without even realizing what she had done and was totally unaware of the difference between the two.

I missed having the joy of being the first person to drop the bomb on her by like 10 minutes.

Arhetton
4th September 07, 05:35 AM
Sorry I came off like a dick there, I'm touchy about my asian types.

My fault I just have to word things gooder :P

People look for unconditional love and acceptance in things that don't have tainted memories for them. They want a fresh start so they find something totally new to them.

I think people definately have the tendancy to look elsewhere for their beliefs. I think foreign things have some sort of universal appeal because of their newness. So I agree with what you wrote there.

I accidentally ended a first date a bit early in my freshmen year of college when the girl i was out with told me she converted to Bahai. I think I laughed a little to hard and she took it poorly. I can't say I blame her... it just struck me as funny, and seemed like she just drew lot's to pick out her religous preferences.

Yep it can be pretty awkward sometimes when you believe that religion is 't3h funny'. You have to walk around on eggshells in everyday life really. But on the internet, the gloves are off!

Funnier than that was a girl I knew who converted to wicca and claimed to be a devote nature worshipper just weeks after arriving to college and joining the campus methodist student club. The real testament to her dim-wittedness is when she showed up with a star of david tattooed over her bossum. She fucking went into a tattoo parlor to get a pentacle tattoo and came out with the fucking star of david without even realizing what she had done and was totally unaware of the difference between the two.

I missed having the joy of being the first person to drop the bomb on her by like 10 minutes.

Hahahaha