PDA

View Full Version : Americans Can't Find The US on a World Map Due to Iraq

WarPhalange
27th August 07, 04:17 PM
lj3iNxZ8Dww

Damn those South Africans!

Neildo
27th August 07, 04:29 PM
I started banging my head on the desk about 4 seconds in.

How well did you guys do?

Mister X
27th August 07, 04:41 PM
Hahahaha shes going to make the people of South Carolina very happy with her pole dancing.

I bet if George Bush saw this even he'd scratch his head.

SpringHeeledJack
27th August 07, 05:07 PM
Why does it always have to be South Carolina? *sigh*

I just looked her up. She lives in Lexington...LOL

Plasma
27th August 07, 07:57 PM
My eyes are fucking bleeding.

You happy now!

I hate you!

Sun Wukong
27th August 07, 08:31 PM
yeah. the force is strong with this one. she nearly managed to melt my brain over the internet in a 30 second clip of her talking alone.

wow.

Now with subtitles.

WALIARHHLII

Sun Wukong
27th August 07, 08:53 PM
For the awe inspiring surreal feeling that I am staring into the void of non-creation, I give you the transcribed conversation.

Question:
Recent polls have shown that a fifth of American's can't locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Answer:
(punctuation added where I heard pauses in speech indicating where punctuation should appear)

i personally believe, that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education, like, such as South Africa and uh, the Iraq... everywhere like such as... and I believe that they should.... our education over here in the US. should help the US, or uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and should help the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future... for our children...

ThaiBoxerShorts
27th August 07, 08:56 PM
Wait, what?

That didn't even make enough sense for me to laugh at. What the fuck was she talking about?

Sun Wukong
27th August 07, 09:10 PM
Wait, what?

That didn't even make enough sense for me to laugh at. What the fuck was she talking about?

exactly.

ThaiBoxerShorts
27th August 07, 09:20 PM
http://jon.thompsonstaggs.com/Media/darthbrit.jpg

Quikfeet509
27th August 07, 09:49 PM
Her response reminds me of this (NSFW from Thundercats):

http://www.cheezey.org/thundercats/sounds/outake2.mp3

Stick
27th August 07, 09:55 PM
Not only did that make me LoL, it made me LoL in an oddly discomforting way- I hurt all over from all the laughing she made me do.

downinit
27th August 07, 10:38 PM
Prior to hearing her response I would have assumed it was bullshit that 1/5 of America could be so dumb. She lowered my faith in humanity just enough to believe it.

Sun Wukong
27th August 07, 11:15 PM
But she's a caucasian, blonde girl with blue eyes... surely der fuhrer couldn't have been wrong.

Neildo
27th August 07, 11:23 PM
zUq81LYZlzE

downinit
27th August 07, 11:39 PM
But she's a caucasian, blonde girl with blue eyes... surely der fuhrer couldn't have been wrong.

(At gunpoint) Who would you rather reproduce with: her or Condoleeza Rice?

WarPhalange
27th August 07, 11:58 PM

You either have stupid, good looking kids, and a hell of a time making them, or you get stupid, ugly kids and literally a hell of a time making them.

ThaiBoxerShorts
28th August 07, 12:11 AM
Miss South Carolina, Condoleeza Rice, and myself are three people I hope never reprodce.

But I'd rather have sex with Miss South Carolina.

I just wouldn't call her the next day.

(For the record, I wouldn't call Condoleeza the next day either.)

In marginally related news, I'm mildly surprised and amused that the Mac OSX spellchecker lets "Condoleeza" pass.

Sun Wukong
28th August 07, 06:18 AM

She's a contestant at a beauty contest, while Condi is middle aged and a republican...

At gunpoint... I'd do both of them at the same time in the hopes that the perversity of the situation allowed me to forget it ever happened. Condi's child I'd name Adolf and blondie would probably just have an abortion anyway to preserve her figure.

Arhetton
28th August 07, 08:37 AM
awwwwwww damn loops you totally found it before me :( I thought I posted it first in domestic & foriegn policy thread. Oh well its funny as good on you for sharing it :)

Zendetta
28th August 07, 07:15 PM
Why does it always have to be South Carolina? *sigh*

I just looked her up. She lives in Lexington...LOL

THere is a reason Zeus never misses the opportunity to sling a spare tornado towards Lexington. Fuck that shithole - its not even good enuff to be part of Columbia.

king of seals
29th August 07, 03:11 AM

It may be difficult for me to mate at gunpoint, meaning that someone is observing you and threatening you.

I'm going for the pretty one, in the hope than the offspring will be educated in a more intellectually stimulating enviroment than hers.

SpringHeeledJack
29th August 07, 08:33 PM
THere is a reason Zeus never misses the opportunity to sling a spare tornado towards Lexington. Fuck that shithole - its not even good enuff to be part of Columbia.I bet you there's a tiger paw somewhere on her vehicle too.

Kiko
2nd September 07, 06:24 AM
This site will help. Please help them.. help us - and such as.

http://mapsforus.org/

DAYoung
2nd September 07, 07:13 AM
I personally believe..er...that the...because...you know?

And for...the America....yes.

Five. Or maybe seven.

For the children.

God bless.

Cullion
2nd September 07, 05:51 PM
Admit it. You want to be her intellectual mentor and be the first person to really, like, understand her mind.

WarPhalange
2nd September 07, 08:49 PM
I'm not sure that's possible for a mere mortal.

DAYoung
2nd September 07, 10:09 PM
Admit it. You want to be her intellectual mentor and be the first person to really, like, understand her mind.

I'd rather have a puppy.

AND NO I DON'T MEAN 'HAVE' EUPHEMISTICALLY.