PDA

View Full Version : Mech Warrior

Fatality Dragon
25th July 03, 09:58 AM
I know this is probably a lame thread, but I am wondering if anyone here play Mech Warrior on computer? I just got mine to work yesterday after something go wrong with it for 3 months! And I realize how much I miss playing that game and I am starting to thinking about playing it on line. I am wondering if anyone here play Mech Warrior on line? If so what is your favorite mech warrior? Mine is Hell Spawn and Shadow Cat!

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone

MuayThaiChick
25th July 03, 10:09 AM
My friend is OBSESSED with that game... he played the game while I slept in his bed (the things we do for fun in my town)

-------------------------
"Dark Days, Bright Nights" -Aeon Flux

"Give me the strength to live, to smile and to love"

Jamoke
25th July 03, 10:16 AM
FATALVISION; now i know why you are:::: A BLOCK HEAD BY DAY, AND A CHOWDAH HEAD BY NIGHT!

Akuma
26th July 03, 03:47 AM
Fatality Gay...now I know you're a fat slob! You just sit your fat ass playing video games 5-10 hours a day and turning to the internet while rotting your body up!

Get a life mother fucker!

Go away and fuck yourself!

Fatality Dragon
26th July 03, 09:09 AM
Akuma beware otherwise I will send you a pic of my naked body ;-)

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone

PizDoff
26th July 03, 05:28 PM
FD is pretty nice actually

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
http://www.fightauthority.com/

Hey guys, do you think we can meet sometime and get some organised despair together?
Between grappling and striking.....

Boyd
26th July 03, 10:48 PM
I feel sorry for Fatality Dragon sometimes. Those who insult him don't even double-check their flames to see if they make sense.

Humans rule. Dolphins can suck it.

deus ex machina
26th July 03, 11:26 PM
Well, likewise, Fatality Dragon doesn't double-check his posts to see if they're English.

~
danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

illyrus
27th July 03, 12:14 AM
I play in an online MW4:Mercs league. The site for the is http://www.netbattletech.com/nbt-mercs. Its a pretty fun league overall.

Favorite mech in MW4 would probably be the ShadowCat or the Wolfhound.

Edit - Oh and just a guess here but if FD is deaf he may be used to using ASL, which doesn't normally use alot of the less important words(unless you're finger spelling) as they're not needed to get the point across.

Wyatt

Edited by - illyrus on July 27 2003 00:20:37

Fatality Dragon
27th July 03, 01:21 AM
Hmm... I would have to check out for new Mech Warrior game after I move. I have Black Knight some where but cannot find it at this moment.

TY PizDoff and Boyd.

Illyrus, you are correct ASL and PSE are the reason my english really suck.