PDA

View Full Version : NSFW: Chinese eating babies? (Video inside)

king of seals
31st July 07, 05:14 AM
The actual video is long only 55 seconds, with the music that continues for all the 01:19.

This is basically a slideshow showing various pictures of a human baby (newborn fetus) being cooked. It's a female (one may say obviously).

This is one of the most disgusting and disturbing sights possible, so it's VERY VERY NSFW.

ARpTJUgXRvs

At least in my case, the video I embedded works fine. Does the video work for you?

If it doesn't load, you can search youtube for "Chinese eat baby." Since videos may be flagged as inappropriate for obvious reasons, you may need to register to view such NSFW content.

This is the only proof I have that certain Chinese practice cannibalism.

Does have anybody heard/saw anything else? Is this for real?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st July 07, 06:15 AM
spoilers: it's fake

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st July 07, 06:15 AM
music makes it hilarious though

emboesso
31st July 07, 06:54 AM
That is repulsive.

How could anyone put scallions in their fetus soup?

Yiktin Voxbane
31st July 07, 07:45 AM
If memory serves me correctly , there was an Asian *Performance Artist* that claimed to be eating a baby during some sort of Arts festival .

/Shrug

While possibly invoking feelings of repulsion (OMG Baby flesh !!) at its basest level it's no more or less disgusting than the act of eating a tasty slab of beef . Meat is meat, though for the record, I have no desire to eat baby but am not a Vegan (though I usually have a 2-3 week period each year where meat and the thought of eating it is repulsive to me) . That's a good thing when it coincides with grapes being in season .

king of seals
31st July 07, 08:04 AM
spoilers: it's fake

Are you sure?

at its basest level it's no more or less disgusting than the act of eating a tasty slab of beef

But eating beef is not cannibalism.

ThaiBoxerShorts
31st July 07, 08:17 AM
The music is awesome, but the Chile's "Baby Back Ribs" commercial jingle would have been better.

Kein Haar
31st July 07, 08:58 AM
But eating beef is not cannibalism

::Nodding in concurrence....Stroking chin thusly::

Question!
31st July 07, 04:03 PM
Looks fake and/or totally delicious.