PDA

View Full Version : Good Download Site

Jim_Jude
12th July 07, 02:47 AM
Hey guys, what's a good site for downloading movies or tv shows, or maybe anime?
I ran across one that had lots of movies & tv shows but I don't remember the URL.

Thanks for the help.

Steve
12th July 07, 02:52 AM
You've heard of bit torrent, right?

fes_fsa
12th July 07, 03:08 AM
tv-links.co.uk is pretty good. no downloading--it's kinda like youtube or veoh.

Jim_Jude
12th July 07, 03:11 AM
You've heard of bit torrent, right?

No, I'm just getting into downloading stuff. I got a new MacBook so I feel a little safer about it. The fam has a Dell PC and we all pretty much agreed to do no downloading on it just for security reasons and to make sure that it was always going to be there to use & not all F-ed up by some virus or spyware.

So, what's bit torrent?

Steve
12th July 07, 03:23 AM
www.google.com

And you must be pulling my leg.

Yiktin Voxbane
12th July 07, 03:40 AM
*Pulls Steve's leg*

So, what is it ?

BTW< I use Limewire fer all my *needs* (Nephew and nieces music mainly)

Jim_Jude
12th July 07, 04:00 AM
Yeah, all I've used lately is Limewire & Frostwire. I have used Kazaa in the past but it was like 5 or 6 years ago.

I'm not pulling your leg. I would have googled it (as I do everything else) but I'm kinda busy writing something right now.
But I'll google it. sorry for wasting you guyz time.

Halfrican
12th July 07, 05:44 AM
Demonoid is the best, but you can't register. Sorry.

Neildo
12th July 07, 02:36 PM
Demonoid is indeed the best. Too bad i can't get an invite.

my favorites: Mininova, Isohunt, and Torrentspy.

I use azureus. my friend uses utorrent, and it's good also.

John_Dillinger
12th July 07, 11:31 PM
nNeil have you checked out pspios.com yet? I got damn near all my psp-format movies and isos from there.

Neildo
13th July 07, 12:22 AM
WORD UP!

registered. + rep incoming

btw, that's pspiso.com

Jim_Jude
13th July 07, 12:46 AM
Demonoid is the best, but you can't register. Sorry.

Well, then I'm sure we're all very grateful that you brought it up.

Ecks
13th July 07, 01:13 PM
Hey guys, what's a good site for downloading movies or tv shows, or maybe anime?
I ran across one that had lots of movies & tv shows but I don't remember the URL.

Thanks for the help.

If you're not going t'use BT, you've limited your chances by a shitload. Most webmasters are not going to be stupid enough to host direct downloads to movies or tv shows, as that's asking to be assraped by lawsuits.

If you want anime, you have a greater chance of finding direct downloads if the anime is unlicensed here in US. Most anime sites don't host licensed anime because they are honest people (shocking, I know).

Movies are fairly hard to find, but TV shows you can get streaming on sites like peekvid. If you want to download them, there is an extension for FF called DownloadHelper that will basically let you download any flash video (which is pretty much de facto in all videos) that streams on sites. If you got IE, you might have to look a little harder.

I highly suggest you look into BT, it's not that difficult to set up...

polishillusion
13th July 07, 01:59 PM
browsehentai.com LOL

all of the japanese hentai u will ever need ever