PDA

View Full Version : KKK GrandWizard comes out of the closet.

Neildo
6th June 07, 04:19 PM
i still hate you guys.

KKK Grand Wizard announces homosexuality, “proud of it”

Salem, AL (GNC) - The Ku Klux Klan, more commonly known as the KKK, has become infamous for its crusades against blacks, Jews, and until now - homosexuals. But when a Grand Wizard, the highest ranked member of the KKK, came out of the closet last week and announced his homosexuality, some were baffled while others were supportive.

“I am proud to announce that I am a homosexual,” said John Carolina, the Grand Wizard. “And I want everybody to know that this development will not interfere with my goal towards the construction of a white nation.”

Mr. Carolina was seen at the meeting with his significant other, William Maddox. Though Maddox is not a member of the KKK, he voiced his support, saying “I am behind John in everything he does. I’m just glad that he found the courage to live freely and without fear. He can finally be himself.”

Johnathon Carolina has been an active member of the KKK since he was 14 years old. And though he admits to having protested homosexuality in the past, it wasn’t until 16 that he realized he was gay. At first, John says, he vigorously denied it and tried to suppress his homosexual feelings, but when he met another Klansman that was gay, he became more open to his sexuality.

John went through roughly 6 homosexual relationships with various klansmen before he found William Maddox, who encouraged him to be open about his sexuality and accept who he is.

“Homosexuality is rampant in the KKK,” John says. “But everybody is very quiet about it. It’s very suppressed. I am hoping to finally bring all the klansmen out of the closet!”

Since John has come out, over 300 other klansmen have followed suit, finally being who they are after years of suppression.

“It’s a wonderful day,” says James Werman, a life-time member of the KKK. “And I march towards the day when I can walk down the streets, hand in hand with my boyfriend, living and breathing in a uniformly white nation.”

http://beginnorth.com/blog/?p=49

I just got this via msn from a friend, who is (or was) a moderator at zeropaid, a p2p forum of which i am also a member.

original thread http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43395

frumpleswift
6th June 07, 04:26 PM
It is okay to be gay, but not black?

Racism is funny.

A new look for the Klan:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/frumpleswift/gay_klan.jpg

Edit:

And a new look for the south:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/frumpleswift/truckbackcopy.jpg

bob
6th June 07, 04:29 PM
Hmmm, bunch of grown men hanging out in secret and wearing dresses and masks. I can't imagine how they think that organisation would attract closet homosexuals.

TM
6th June 07, 04:43 PM
And the great prophet Gomer Pyle says"Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!".

Mas
6th June 07, 05:01 PM

“I am proud to announce that I am a homosexual, and I want everybody to know that this development will not interfere with my goal towards the construction of a white nation.”

I wish I could have been there when he said that, so I could spit up the tea on his face that flew on my keyboard.

Neildo
6th June 07, 05:27 PM
Can you change that quote so it doesn't look like I said that?

Great, thanks.

emboesso
6th June 07, 05:34 PM
It’s a wonderful day and I march towards the day when I can walk down the streets, hand in hand with my boyfriend, living and breathing in a uniformly white nation.

lol

Kiko
6th June 07, 05:45 PM

Steve
6th June 07, 06:37 PM

“I am proud to announce that I am a homosexual, and I want everybody to know that this development will not interfere with my goal towards the construction of a white nation.”

It’s a wonderful day and I march towards the day when I can walk down the streets, hand in hand with my boyfriend, living and breathing in a uniformly white nation.

lol

Homosexuality is rampant in the KKK, but everybody is very quiet about it. It’s very suppressed. I am hoping to finally bring all the klansmen out of the closet!

:gaygay:

*snicker*

Ok, srsly, it is pretty funny that the Grand Master is gay and now all these other Klansmen are coming out of the closet too. I wonder how many of them are fems, cause a flaming klansmen would be Heeelarious!

SpringHeeledJack
6th June 07, 07:13 PM
poor Neildo. lol

Dagon Akujin
6th June 07, 08:31 PM
I am proud to announce that I am a homosexual and I want everybody to know that this development will not interfere with my goal towards the construction of a white nation.

sigged. :eatbaby:

Steve
6th June 07, 09:05 PM
Ya know, we kid because we <3 ya, Neildo!

But just not in that homo way of yours...

ironlurker
6th June 07, 09:52 PM
Aw Neildo put it back up there was a sweet quote in there no one noticed . . .

Anyway, I hereby substitute another gay grand wizard in the meantime:

Ernie Roth's many talents brought the wrestling world one the greatest managers of all time. His ability to incite a riot, as well as his intellectual prowess, made him one of the best the world had ever seen.

http://www.gayprowrestling.com/wiz.gif
Roth made his big splash, transforming himself into Abdullah Farouk in 1965, after starting out in Detroit. "The Weasel" handled one of the most diabolical sadistic wrestlers of all time, The Sheik. The Sheik's madness and taste for blood, coupled with Farouk's conniving ways carved out a path to stardom that no other manager of his time could top.

The Sheik's path of blood took them to the WWWF, which landed Roth a fulltime job with the East Coast powerhouse in the 1970s, leaving the Sheik to destroy opponents on his own. Vince McMahon Sr. christened Roth with a new character, the flashy Grand Wizard of Wrestling- the persona by which most people remember him best. The Grand Wizard would become one of the top managers in the federation. He quickly led Stan Stasiak to the WWWF Heavyweight title. He would lead many men to stardom, such as Jimmy Valiant, Beautiful Bobby Harmon, Crazy Luke Graham, Mark Lewin, King Curtis, Tarzan Tyler, and probably the most famous of all- WWWF champion Superstar Billy Graham.

Even while not holding a champion in his stable, he made the lives of the top babyface champs a living hell, along with the other heel managers at the time- Capt. Lou Albano and Classie Freddie Blassie. After Graham lost his title to Bob Backlund, The Wizard would lead men such as Don Muraco, Greg Valentine, and Ken Patera against him in an attempt to win back the title. But to no avail, they could not take it away from Backlund.
http://www.gayprowrestling.com/wiz2.jpg

Aside from wrestling, Ernie Roth was a kind man and loved many in the wrestling business. As many gay relationships were unspoken in the wrestling world, and still are, The Wizard's only recently has even been discussed. He did have a relationship outside the ring with Bobby Harmon, but his private life was his own. His kindness and willingness to help others succeed, led to a friendship with a young ring announcer named Gary Michael Cappetta. Gary's book Bodyslams! discusses his time spent with Roth at his Florida home on vacations in the early 1980s. Cappetta spent his time helping Roth with his WWF duties of press releases and mail work. They also spent many times together when in New York City.

Cappetta reveals in his book, "I learned a great deal about the business from Ernie. We always tried to get together when he was in for the Garden shows. Sometimes he stayed at my apartment for a couple of extra days. This is when he began to smarten me up to the wrestling business. He'd get out his pot, light up and we'd talk for hours and hours. We'd take long drives or spend the afternoon at a Broadway matinee constantly chatting about the business." Roth also admired a young man who would one day revolutionize the sport- Vince McMahon Jr. McMahon's father never wanted to hand down his business to his son, but the Wizard always knew that the younger Vince could handle it well. [lol get it?]

Sadly, Ernie Roth, Abdullah Farouk and the Grand Wizard never got to see the WWF in its glory of the 1980s or today. He died of a sudden heart attack in 1983 at the age of 54. His style and grace paved the way for every wrestling manager since his time. His life is remembered fondly by all those who knew him and still is one of the most revered people in the world of professional wrestling.
http://www.gayprowrestling.com/grandwizard.html

Man, hope those google records are never used by the Chinese government against me

Steve
6th June 07, 09:57 PM
LOL, best thread EVAR!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Neildo again.

Dammit! Someone give Neildo some + rep for being a good sport!

ironlurker
6th June 07, 10:07 PM
Hre's the LOL I was looking for:

Mr. Carolina was seen at the meeting with his significant other, William Maddox. Though Maddox is not a member of the KKK, he voiced his support, saying “I am behind John in everything he does."

ZOMG GET IT?

Steve
6th June 07, 10:11 PM
Funny (the behind comment), but the quote thingy only works using dialog.

ironlurker
6th June 07, 10:14 PM
Funny (the behind comment), but the quote thingy only works using dialog.

:jihad1:
Look, I just used the quote thingy and pressed the return key, okay?

bob
6th June 07, 10:14 PM
LOL, best thread EVAR!!!

Dammit! Someone give Neildo some + rep for being a good sport!

Tried, failed.

Steve
6th June 07, 10:22 PM
Look, I just used the quote thingy and pressed the return key, okay?

Not what I meant, smartarse. X)

Stick
6th June 07, 10:48 PM
Awww, Neildo?! WHY FOR YOU DELETE?

I really wanted to read this.

DerAuslander108
6th June 07, 10:57 PM
Me too.

ironlurker
6th June 07, 11:10 PM
Awww, Neildo?! WHY FOR YOU DELETE?

I really wanted to read this.
It may well be a piss take. Still funny, though.

KKK Grand Wizard announces homosexuality, “proud of it”
Salem, AL (GNC) - The Ku Klux Klan, more commonly known as the KKK, has become infamous for its crusades against blacks, Jews, and until now - homosexuals. But when a Grand Wizard, the highest ranked member of the KKK, came out of the closet last week and announced his homosexuality, some were baffled while others were supportive.
“I am proud to announce that I am a homosexual,” said John Carolina, the Grand Wizard. “And I want everybody to know that this development will not interfere with my goal towards the construction of a white nation.”
Mr. Carolina was seen at the meeting with his significant other, William Maddox. Though Maddox is not a member of the KKK, he voiced his support, saying “I am behind John in everything he does. I’m just glad that he found the courage to live freely and without fear. He can finally be himself.”
Johnathon Carolina has been an active member of the KKK since he was 14 years old. And though he admits to having protested homosexuality in the past, it wasn’t until 16 that he realized he was gay. At first, John says, he vigorously denied it and tried to suppress his homosexual feelings, but when he met another Klansman that was gay, he became more open to his sexuality.
John went through roughly 6 homosexual relationships with various klansmen before he found William Maddox, who encouraged him to be open about his sexuality and accept who he is.
“Homosexuality is rampant in the KKK,” John says. “But everybody is very quiet about it. It’s very suppressed. I am hoping to finally bring all the klansmen out of the closet!”
Since John has come out, over 300 other klansmen have followed suit, finally being who they are after years of suppression.
“It’s a wonderful day,” says James Werman, a life-time member of the KKK. “And I march towards the day when I can walk down the streets, hand in hand with my boyfriend, living and breathing in a uniformly white nation.”
POSTED AT 11:09:39 BEN BURGMAN, SALEM, ALABAMA
http://beginnorth.com/blog/?p=49

Neildo, the site on the Grand Wizard said Kanyon came out of the closet- don't leave us at a critical hour like this!

Mas
7th June 07, 04:08 AM
Awww

Neg rep!!

You huwt mah fehwlings..!!!

Seriously though Neildo, just be proud of who you are.

A white, racist, homosexual grandmaster of the KKK that you really are. No need to hide it!

Shawarma
7th June 07, 10:29 AM
The kay kay kay is gay gay gay.

DerAuslander108
7th June 07, 11:09 AM
I knew you'd say that.

Abusivemelon
7th June 07, 11:29 AM
How the fuck can you resent other Klansmen for hating homos when you are one yourself? You either believe everything or nothing. I choose nothing. So I wont treat you any differently for this Neildo.

Marrt
7th June 07, 12:08 PM
So, the old joke about what do Madonna and the KKK have in common...
(they both like their black men well hung)

really is what they have in common.

frumpleswift
7th June 07, 03:17 PM
So, the old joke about what do Madonna and the KKK have in common...
(they both like their black men well hung)

really is what they have in common.

interracial gay necrophilia?

NSLightsOut
8th June 07, 10:04 AM
LOL at this. Ironically, I have a wonderful sociological article on one of my courses' reading lists about the homoerotic subtext and denial of such subtext within the white supremacist movements based upon analysis of dialogues on the internet.

I can only imagine how thrilled the author will be to have validation of the posed hypothetical.

ironlurker
8th June 07, 02:16 PM
LOL at this. Ironically, I have a wonderful sociological article on one of my courses' reading lists about the homoerotic subtext and denial of such subtext within the white supremacist movements based upon analysis of dialogues on the internet.

Highly controversial book from a few years back, but an interesting read:
http://www.abidingtruth.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/html/the_pinkswastika_4th_edition_-_final.htm

Rebuttal/Criticism, especially because as we know any social group has to collectively be 100% eternal innocent victim or 100% evil diabolical persecutor :
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Barracks/8706/

I remember reading Ernst Rohm and J. Edgar Hoover may have had a fling at an "international police conference" in the 30's held in south america. "Out of every boy a Storm Trooper will emerge" was a common underground German joke.

I's be interested to know the thesis of the article you're mentioning. I posted about the (unscientific but mysteriously predictive) f-scale fascist personality test before, and some of the attributes it considers I suspect are relevant:

Power and "Toughness": Preoccupation with the dominance-submission, strong-weak, leader-follower dimension; identification with power figures; overemphasis upon the conventionalized attributes of the ego; exaggerated assertion of strength and toughness.

Projectivity: The disposition to believe that wild and dangerous things go on in the world; the projection outwards of unconscious emotional impulses.

Sex: Exaggerated concern with sexual "goings-on."
http://www.anesi.com/fscale.htm

Yiktin Voxbane
8th June 07, 02:36 PM
Hom0wned !!!

ICY
12th June 07, 12:42 AM
LOL

Zendetta
12th June 07, 02:02 AM
Ummmm....

.... could this be related to Fyrestarter's whining about people being able to read his gay ass posts?