PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James

SpringHeeledJack
3rd June 07, 02:22 PM
I hate him. I lost interest in professional basketball back in the late nineties, but there's no escaping this guy. Now that the Cavs have beaten the Pistons and are going to the finals, he's even more ubiquitous than ever. From the $92 million contract he signed before he ever stepped foot on an NBA court, to the awful commercials which supposedly "showcase" his versatility as an "actor," to the ri-fucking-diculous comparisons people make:

http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/21493/normal_nba%20michael%20jordan%20lebron%20james%20% 232.jpg

to the nickname "King James." There's nothing about this guy that doesn't piss me off. Now I have to hear people screaming, "KING JAMES IS THE GREATEST EVAR; FOR ALL TIMES!11shift!!one!!"

My only hope now is that the "bad guy" Spurs will put a thumping on the Cavs and shut everybody up for a while

Or maybe I'm just a hater.

Edit - Put the wrong picture in.

downinit
4th June 07, 07:50 PM
rACIST!!!~

downinit
4th June 07, 07:55 PM
We both know Black people don't use the internet.

SpringHeeledJack
4th June 07, 07:59 PM
You saw that before I deleted it huh?

John_Dillinger
4th June 07, 09:55 PM
Since i'm from Cleveland I find myself almost having to root for the cavs but... Having met lebron personally, as well as knowing people who went/go to school with him I must also say this...

The man is a DICK,

seriously hate on. I love my cavaliers ,and what he has done for them but ... the guy is a jackass.

SpringHeeledJack
5th June 07, 10:50 AM
Since i'm from Cleveland I find myself almost having to root for the cavs but... Having met lebron personally, as well as knowing people who went/go to school with him I must also say this...

The man is a DICK,

seriously hate on. I love my cavaliers ,and what he has done for them but ... the guy is a jackass.I'm glad you said that.

Yiktin Voxbane
6th June 07, 04:31 AM
I just saw a Vid of this Dick sinking a 92' basket during training, then they remarked that it was his 4th ....

SpringHeeledJack
6th June 07, 12:04 PM
I just saw a Vid of this Dick sinking a 92' basket during training, then they remarked that it was his 4th .... Really? I remember the sports drink ad where he did it, but that wasn't real. I then heard of him really doing it once, but four times? Fucking come on.

dokomoy
6th June 07, 11:53 PM
I don't have anything against Lebron. Up until game 5 of the Cavs/Pistons series I thought all the comparisons to Jordan/Bird were completely insane, but thats more Nike and ESPNs fault than it is his. After game 5 I'm willing to concede he might be an all time great player, but it's still far too early to tell.

As with all athletes I don't care if there assholes, but he does seem reasonably nice and I love his Nike commercials.

Yiktin Voxbane
7th June 07, 12:15 AM
Really? I remember the sports drink ad where he did it, but that wasn't real. I then heard of him really doing it once, but four times? Fucking come on.

Link to what I'm referring to (http://www.shoutfile.com/v/dQXgmCGS/LeBron_92_Footer)

Is hosted on the shoutfile site, Possibly NSFW in some areas .

Steve
11th June 07, 11:40 PM
nYM__s3R5q0

Yiktin Voxbane
11th June 07, 11:45 PM
Jeebuz that guy has some m4d sk1LLz .

Steve
11th June 07, 11:54 PM
fo shizzle.

Halfrican
12th June 07, 06:09 PM
Hate him or love him, this shit's hilarious.[