16. David Coulthard - Red Bull [1]

17. Anthony Davidson - Super Aguri
18. Scott Speed - Toro Rosso
19. Adrian Sutil - Spyker
20. Ralf Schumacher - Toyota
21. Takuma Sato - Super Aguri
22. Cristijan Albers - Spyker [3]

Results are provisional.

[1] David Coulthard blocked Heikki Kovalainen on a lap and was demoted from 8th to 16th by the stewards. This allowed Jenson Button take part in the final session of qualifying.
[2] Kimi Raikkonen hit a wall in the Swimming Pool section and broke a steeering arm.
[3] Cristijan Albers suffered a hydraulics failure and did not set a time.

Yiktin Voxbane
26th May 07, 04:34 PM
Webber qualifies well AGAIN , but will be out by Lap 10 .

Iscariot
26th May 07, 05:27 PM
Webber actually did very well, out doing the BMWs is no mean feat, especially since they've been handling nicely around the Principality. Be interesting to know their fuel load though, if they've gone heavy to maximise their pit window in case of (the expected) rain, we could see a rather interesting podium.

What time's the race on over their Yiktin? I'd estimate late night/early morning-ish. Do you watch it live? Or get it on taped delay?

Yiktin Voxbane
26th May 07, 11:19 PM
Live when able . Sorry for the late reply, I have just awakened and turned on the TV . Webber did quite well last year @ same course too .

Iscariot
27th May 07, 05:11 AM
Yeah he might do well, his popularity in the UK has probably fallen for getting in Lewis Hamilton's way.

I did think that Raikkonen's choice of parking space for his sick Ferrari was ironic, if Massa had hit him I think it would have been kharmic justice for last year.

Yiktin Voxbane
27th May 07, 05:50 AM
I recently saw an episode of Top Gear in which Messer Webber was a guest. They handed him a T-Shirt that procclaimed *I am the Stigg* .

He represents himself well in the public eye but hear she can be QUITE the Prima Donna behind closed doors....... maybe if we could secure him a more consitent car he would shine, Alas I fear this will never happen ...

Cest' La'Vie ....

Iscariot
27th May 07, 06:08 AM
Yeah, most of the upper slots and manufacters' teams are booked up with drives, McLaren and Ferrari won't be changing their line-up in the next few years, BMW look to be sticking with their combination as well. There'll be a space at Honda when Barrichello retires, but Honda's form moves between the extremes. The nearest thing there'll be to open places will be Prodrive, but the rumour mill states that both the McLaren testers are going there.

Webber seems to be moving towards the end of his top flight career, and hasn't really done much.

Yiktin Voxbane
28th May 07, 03:33 AM
Well, a Valiant effort in an underperforming piece of machinery . He does seem to like this track .