PDA

View Full Version : i snorted my father

polishillusion
4th April 07, 10:24 AM
LONDON -
Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.
ADVERTISEMENT

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070404/ap_en_mo/people_keith_richards;_ylt=An7wNpnBjPGhR4N2DyJGb7l xFb8C

He snorted his fathers ashes. Thats pretty bad.

Shawarma
4th April 07, 10:28 AM
When I clicked this thread, I was soooo sure it was gonna be more fantastic tales of the snorty exploits of Cracy McSlughoot.

Bet he'll be out digging up relatives after reading this.

Neildo
4th April 07, 11:03 AM
I think Cracky still comes out ahead on this....i'm pretty sure the slug he smoked was still alive. KR just snorted some ashes.

Shawarma
4th April 07, 11:10 AM
Unless the slug was his father reincarnated (which, if Cracky Senior was anything like his son, is entirely possible), I still say Mr. Richards takes the cake.

Yiktin Voxbane
4th April 07, 11:48 AM
We had my father cremated .... fast foward 3 years, Ma finally decides to lay whats left of him to rest . Being a naval man, we decided to throw his ashes into the ocean @ their fav seaside town.

I should of been warned by the giggling from the deckhand and the captain guy biting his lip ..... When I tipped dad into the ocean from one side of the boat, ma tipped her mother in from the other side. The wind felt fresh and biting in my face as I released pop .... who promptly coated me .

Was an odd feeling ... was in my nose, could taste it in my mouth and took 2 showers till I was convinced I was devoid of his ash .

GG Keith .

Shawarma
4th April 07, 12:39 PM
^^^^^Why watching The Big Lebowski should be mandatory for anyone with loved ones wishing to be cremated.

ironlurker
4th April 07, 04:45 PM
He snorted his fathers ashes. Thats pretty bad.
Even though its Keith Richards, its still pretty fucked up.
Using his dad on an icey driveway I could understand.

mrblackmagic
6th April 07, 09:05 AM
I making everyone snort me at my funeral or they won't see a dime. Thanks, Keith.

Kein Haar
6th April 07, 10:36 AM
I wanna be an enema!

Kiko
6th April 07, 11:44 AM
It's more respectful than using the ashes in the catbox....

mrblackmagic
7th April 07, 09:13 AM
+rep Can't beat that.

Thinkchair
9th April 07, 08:09 PM
I making everyone snort me at my funeral or they won't see a dime. Thanks, Keith.

I intend to be roasted and served at my funeral.

Neildo
11th April 07, 11:08 AM
found this on youtube, wanted to post it. this seems like the most appropriate place.

AV5OyJmtnaM

ooh, related video:

ebsw3NM1M0Y