PDA

View Full Version : Iraqis love BloodSport too.

SpringHeeledJack
21st March 07, 03:22 PM
I posted this on Bullshido, but I thought you guys might get a kick out of it as well.

While reading through my city's free paper today, I found this article. The idea seems pretty odd, but it'd be worth a shot. I wonder if he'd be interested in speaking to the insurgents, or maybe putting on a demo or something. Either way, It's pretty fucking funny. Enjoy.

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/data/500/medium/iraq.jpg

Neildo
21st March 07, 04:37 PM
They spelled 'Jeane' incorrectly in the headline.

SpringHeeledJack
21st March 07, 04:39 PM
Oh yeah. I didn't even notice that. Sorry Neildo, I know you've already seen this thread.

WarPhalange
21st March 07, 04:43 PM
Oh fuck, are you SERIOUS!?

SpringHeeledJack
21st March 07, 05:00 PM
It was in a serious paper where I live. I'm not sure what to make of it.

ICY
21st March 07, 09:33 PM
Troll, troll, troll your boat...

SpringHeeledJack
21st March 07, 10:45 PM
I'm not trolling. This was in the CityPaper in Columnia SC. I cut out the article and scanned it myself. I don't know what the deal is with this, but I'm not bullshitting anybody with it.

Edit - I found the article on their website. Here's the link. Scroll down past the first story about wireless internet in SC (god I hope that happens) and there it is.
http://columbiacitypaper.com/2007/3/14/columbia-news-briefs

Thinkchair
25th March 07, 08:27 PM
40VFcJTIduw

ICY
25th March 07, 08:54 PM
[email protected]"It should be noted that mice are very cunning...and dirty."

Zendetta
26th March 07, 12:52 PM
"Its American Asshole who makes Tricks with Bricks..."

Zendetta
26th March 07, 12:53 PM
BTW, let me just say: Columbia sucks Ballz. Didn't you used to live someplace decent, like Chucktown or sumthin'?

Stick
26th March 07, 06:09 PM
RE: the MEMRItv clip thinkchair posted

Wow, so that's what passes for academic in the ME? Caue like in the first minute he credits Tom and Jerry to Walt Disney.

Thinkchair
26th March 07, 06:19 PM
RE: the MEMRItv clip thinkchair posted

Wow, so that's what passes for academic in the ME? Caue like in the first minute he credits Tom and Jerry to Walt Disney.

I think he was just lumping all clever and dirty mice together. I wanted to give it its thread, but I don't have access to that feature on sociocide.

I took some media courses in college, and I am sad to say, it is not much better than what passes for academic here either (i.e. bell hooks).

SpringHeeledJack
5th April 07, 09:25 PM
BTW, let me just say: Columbia sucks Ballz. Didn't you used to live someplace decent, like Chucktown or sumthin'? So I'm a little late on this, sorry. Columbia's not too bad. It's much better than some of the shithole places I've lived (Pensacola FL., Havelock NC, Orangeburg SC). Anyway, I did once live in Charleston. I was born there, but it freaks me out a bit that you know that. I don't think I've ever told you. Maybe you have me confused with someone else. Aren't you from somewhere around here?