PDA

View Full Version : The police hate you, this video will help you protect yourself.

Anna Kovacs
7th February 07, 07:18 PM
And the acting is great, too.

3NmC5wHfCdM

emboesso
7th February 07, 07:31 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/495178p-417146c.html

Rookies take down crook
BY SCOTT SHIFREL and ALISON GENDAR
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Monday, February 5th, 2007

Rookies to the rescue!

A pair of beat cops fresh out of the academy saved another newbie yesterday from a bat-wielding Queens maniac who concocted a frightening scheme to steal a cop's gun.
NYPD Officer Patrick Lynch kept his cool when he spotted an armed thug standing over the crumpled body of Officer Joseph. Cho on a deserted Corona. street.
Barely pausing to radio for help, Lynch raced toward the dangerous hoodlum - and chased him straight into the arms of Officer Christine Schmidt, police said.
All three just graduated from the Police Academy in December.
"What an outstanding job they did," said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. "Through the bitter cold they stayed alert and determined, and they stopped a potential killer and got the gun back."
Danny Fernandez, 21, later confessed that he hatched the plan so he could steal a gun to use in stickups. The lives of the three young officers intersected about 1 a.m. while they were walking their beats on the empty streets of Corona. - all alone, all stuck working the overnight shift.
Suddenly, Lynch, a 22-year-old graduate of Norwich University's military academy, spotted a dark figure standing over a man on 102nd St. and 39th Ave. - what he thought was the aftermath of a vicious robbery.
As Lynch ran closer, he saw Fernandez swing his right arm, cracking Cho's head with the bat, police said. With his left hand, Fernandez fumbled for Cho's 9-mm. serv.ice weapon, police said.
As Lynch reached the pair, Fernandez bolted. And Lynch realized the victim was a fellow cop.
"Officer down! Officer down!" Lynch yelled.
His radio call for help brought colleagues from the 115th Precinct in Queens running. But Lynch didn't wait. He chased Fernandez down 102nd St. and pushed the would-be robber into the path of fellow rookie Schmidt, 26, who was answering the call for help, cops said.
Together, they wrestled Fernandez. to the ground.
Fernandez, a LaGuardia Community College dropout who lives in Flushing with his mother and sister, had Cho's gun stuck in his waistband, along with the cop's radio and handcuffs, cops said. Cho was in stable condition at Elmhurst Hospital Center, with 20 stitches and a fractured skull.
Fernandez told cops he was drowning in $16,000 debt, so he started his hunt for a lone cop about 9:30 p.m. Sunday night and spotted Cho about 1 a.m.
Fernandez, who confessed he stalked Cho for 30 minutes before he found a chance to sneak up on him, was charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault upon a police officer, first-degree assault and weapons and robbery raps. He was arraigned last night in Queens Criminal Court.
"I'm pretty proud of my son," said Lynch's dad, Thomas, a retired Riverhead, L.I., police sergeant.
Patrick Lynch never told his dad of his heroics when he called home about 5 a.m. to tell his parents he would be late.
"He said he made an arrest for attempted murder and assault, and it would be a while. I watched the news a little later and put it together," said the elder. Lynch.
Veteran cops marveled not only at the rookies' bravery but also that they took such chances while making the city's measly starting cop pay: $25,100 for their stint in the academy and $32,700 after six months.
But Lynch's father said his son - who is not related to PBA President Patrick Lynch - never even considered other job offers. "This is what he always wanted to be," Lynch said. "NYPD."

Anna Kovacs
7th February 07, 07:34 PM
Hey that's not nice.

Mr. Jones
7th February 07, 07:48 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/495178p-417146c.html

Rookies take down crook
BY SCOTT SHIFREL and ALISON GENDAR
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Monday, February 5th, 2007

Rookies to the rescue!

A pair of beat cops fresh out of the academy saved another newbie yesterday from a bat-wielding Queens maniac who concocted a frightening scheme to steal a cop's gun.
NYPD Officer Patrick Lynch kept his cool when he spotted an armed thug standing over the crumpled body of Officer Joseph. Cho on a deserted Corona. street.
Barely pausing to radio for help, Lynch raced toward the dangerous hoodlum - and chased him straight into the arms of Officer Christine Schmidt, police said.
All three just graduated from the Police Academy in December.
"What an outstanding job they did," said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. "Through the bitter cold they stayed alert and determined, and they stopped a potential killer and got the gun back."
Danny Fernandez, 21, later confessed that he hatched the plan so he could steal a gun to use in stickups. The lives of the three young officers intersected about 1 a.m. while they were walking their beats on the empty streets of Corona. - all alone, all stuck working the overnight shift.
Suddenly, Lynch, a 22-year-old graduate of Norwich University's military academy, spotted a dark figure standing over a man on 102nd St. and 39th Ave. - what he thought was the aftermath of a vicious robbery.
As Lynch ran closer, he saw Fernandez swing his right arm, cracking Cho's head with the bat, police said. With his left hand, Fernandez fumbled for Cho's 9-mm. serv.ice weapon, police said.
As Lynch reached the pair, Fernandez bolted. And Lynch realized the victim was a fellow cop.
"Officer down! Officer down!" Lynch yelled.
His radio call for help brought colleagues from the 115th Precinct in Queens running. But Lynch didn't wait. He chased Fernandez down 102nd St. and pushed the would-be robber into the path of fellow rookie Schmidt, 26, who was answering the call for help, cops said.
Together, they wrestled Fernandez. to the ground.
Fernandez, a LaGuardia Community College dropout who lives in Flushing with his mother and sister, had Cho's gun stuck in his waistband, along with the cop's radio and handcuffs, cops said. Cho was in stable condition at Elmhurst Hospital Center, with 20 stitches and a fractured skull.
Fernandez told cops he was drowning in $16,000 debt, so he started his hunt for a lone cop about 9:30 p.m. Sunday night and spotted Cho about 1 a.m.
Fernandez, who confessed he stalked Cho for 30 minutes before he found a chance to sneak up on him, was charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault upon a police officer, first-degree assault and weapons and robbery raps. He was arraigned last night in Queens Criminal Court.
"I'm pretty proud of my son," said Lynch's dad, Thomas, a retired Riverhead, L.I., police sergeant.
Patrick Lynch never told his dad of his heroics when he called home about 5 a.m. to tell his parents he would be late.
"He said he made an arrest for attempted murder and assault, and it would be a while. I watched the news a little later and put it together," said the elder. Lynch.
Veteran cops marveled not only at the rookies' bravery but also that they took such chances while making the city's measly starting cop pay: $25,100 for their stint in the academy and $32,700 after six months.
But Lynch's father said his son - who is not related to PBA President Patrick Lynch - never even considered other job offers. "This is what he always wanted to be," Lynch said. "NYPD."

87hllT_d4hQ

Neildo
7th February 07, 10:45 PM
Am i on drugs or something? wasn't this thread a couple of pages long? what's going on?

Mr. Jones
7th February 07, 10:55 PM
Am i on drugs or something? wasn't this thread a couple of pages long? what's going on?

huh what do you mean?

Mr. Jones
7th February 07, 10:58 PM
7th February 07 05:17 PM emboesso Nah, I like the police. Fuck you instead

lol

Neildo
7th February 07, 11:44 PM
There was a thread started by kat about cops. steve posted the chris rock video on page two. seriously, what the fuck I mean, i'm high, but i'm not THAT high.

KidSpatula
7th February 07, 11:47 PM
Kat is always h8ting on the po pos

Neildo
8th February 07, 12:05 AM
Except the ones she actually knows or talks to online.

She said that! See! I'm not imagining this shit!

K, fuck this. Imma go smoke a bowl. This shit is too much for my brain right now.

Anna Kovacs
8th February 07, 12:16 AM
I tend to like them personally but fear them professionally.

Except for this one i knew called Spyder because he would do shit like light me up and follow me around trash talking me on his intercom, which was quite hilarious.

bad credit
8th February 07, 04:03 AM
H3aw2WqoRPA

Here's some background; zlOhPtRZCgE

The vid is a live version, which is kinda shitty, so here's the mp3; http://not-in-our.name/bodycount/mp3/copkiller.mp3

Anytime anybody tells me that we have it good in America because we have free speech, I remind them that this song got banned.

bad credit
8th February 07, 04:06 AM
Well, shit, apparently the youtube tags aren't working. Here's the clips I tried to leave;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3aw2WqoRPA and the background; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlOhPtRZCgE

I'm willing to be they are working.

H3aw2WqoRPA

zlOhPtRZCgE

Your friendly neighborhood Admin-man!
Dai

billy sol hurok
8th February 07, 08:24 AM
Well, shit, apparently the youtube tags aren't working. Here's the clips I tried to leave;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3aw2WqoRPA and the background; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlOhPtRZCgE
LOL @ the weasel manager copping to criminal threatening, blissfully unaware of how that might conflict with Ice-T's First Amendment pedestal:

"I was like, 'Tell you what. Two can play that game. You write bad things about that, and Ice-T's guys will come and blow your head off. How's that?' They never wrote anything bad about Ice-T in the Hollywood Reporter."

Now THAT'S prior restraint, kiddies!

bad credit
8th February 07, 04:31 PM
Huh, when I first posted those with the tags, all they were was blank white squares. Does it take some time or something?