PDA

View Full Version : Hey Atheists! Guess who hates you now!

Question!
7th February 07, 01:25 AM
tiyJzWy3CDQ

Paula Zahn on discrimination faced by atheists.

fPHnXrU5JzU

Panelists discuss atheists and their ungodly ways.

WarPhalange
7th February 07, 01:35 AM
Ahhh, I'm finally in the top 1-3%!

By the way, the blond bitch sounded like Harry Dunn from Dumb and Dumber.

Anna Kovacs
7th February 07, 01:40 AM
If I knew what town they were from I'd go there and make out with my girlfriend in public :)

Anna Kovacs
7th February 07, 01:43 AM
Religion is going to drive me to become an extremist athiest.

Anna Kovacs
7th February 07, 01:46 AM
I wish that black dude would smack that bitch.

Edit: Make that "all those bitches".

Anna Kovacs
7th February 07, 01:48 AM
I hate that 97% of our nation is insane enough to believe in fairy tales.

THEY'RE FOR KIDS, STUPIDS. GROW UP.

KidSpatula
7th February 07, 01:49 AM
Yeah those two women really make me feel very violent, and I'm a pretty nonviolent person

jubei33
7th February 07, 02:39 AM
you know its funny that paula zahn didn't bother to ASK AN ATHIEST about descrimination before doing her report. Why is it exclusively a panel of morons (well except for the guy I guess) who've no concept of the issues at hand.....kwanza cards, could you be any more stupid?

blargle
7th February 07, 03:25 AM
How the hell did we become a Christian nation? Guilt by association or something? Just because we have a stupid catchphrase in our currency doesn't mean we are a nation of a certain religion. I mean, weren't the founding fathers athiest AND deist?

Steve
7th February 07, 03:41 AM
If Debbie Schlussel breathes anymore in that clip, she's going to float away.

Question!
7th February 07, 04:07 AM
It's like discussing discrimination against blacks then having an all-white panel.

Steve
7th February 07, 04:22 AM
Really, you think so?

Truly?

Mr. Jones
7th February 07, 05:11 AM
I hate living in the bible belt. I went to a college football game and the announcer told everyone to bow their heads down and pray and of course you know they did.

WarPhalange
7th February 07, 09:45 AM
Naturally, you laughed the whole time, yes?

WarPhalange
7th February 07, 09:47 AM
I just can't believe it. "They need to get atheist cards and get more people involved in what they're doing."

You mean nothing?

Yiktin Voxbane
7th February 07, 11:10 AM
Just found this article on Being Godless (http://www.abarnett.demon.co.uk/atheism/badmum.html)
Such immoral heathen behaviour....won't SOMEONE think of the children.... Oh the huge Manatae ...

Dagon Akujin
7th February 07, 11:21 AM
I've met that blonde bitch before (Debbie Schlussel). She used to have a conservative talk-radio show in Detroit until it was replaced with Bill O'Reilly. She was your typical conserva-nazi, but she had some wonderful rants about the WNBA. I met her at a coffee shop and told her I was sad when she was replaced by the Falafel King (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris16.html).

And all of those people are IDIOTS for thinking that the U.S. is a Christian nation. This is a recent idea and you can tell none of them have any clue as to the history of it. Hey bitches, guess when that "In God We Trust" and "One Nation Under God" bullshit started. The 50's. It was a response to communism. The U.S. was founded as a distintly NON-Christian nation. Fucktards.

Dagon

Stick
7th February 07, 06:19 PM
Wow, a Jewish woman and a black woman agreeing on the idea that a minority should shut up and fucking take it..... wow.

Just. Wow.

Kiko
7th February 07, 06:20 PM
Didn't watch the vids. I'll take everyone's word that they're ignorant opinions and made up news. However...
I thought the general idea was that this country was founded to escape persecution so that everyone could say, believe and live as they see fit, not as the king/president/guy next door wants them to do.
If you want tolerance, show some. Yes, even for stupid people. They have the right to be stupid, unfortunately.

Stick
7th February 07, 06:26 PM
The core of their stupidity is "Atheists should be quiet and accept that there are things they cannot change, that they don't have a say, and they should consider themselves lucky to be here."

The sheer irony of two minority women agreeing that another minority group should shut up and take it just boggles the mind.

Seriously, what would Ms. Schlussel think of archive footage of some German talking head from the 30's saying "Vell, ze Jews need to realize zat zey are lucky to live in Germany, and zat zese arm bands are for zer own protection- shut up und live vith it"?

WarPhalange
7th February 07, 06:28 PM
The good thing about stupid people is that they tend to eliminate themselves, so they're not that big of a problem.

jubei33
7th February 07, 06:34 PM
has anyone bothered to write the company or paula on this. Someone should send her an email letting her know that she retroactively failed journalism and the uni is pulling her degree.

Mr. Jones
7th February 07, 07:05 PM
The good thing about stupid people is that they tend to eliminate themselves, so they're not that big of a problem.

Do you have any idea how much people in the south breed? I have a 5th cousin for christ sake and I'm only in my 20's.

nihilist
9th February 07, 04:20 AM
This country was founded on good christian principles.

Principles like slavery, discrimination and genocide.

Thank the God Christians are fighting to keep the oppression alive.

Christ would be proud.