I believe it,
that settles it!"

"I want to win a nobel prize"

"In creationism?"

"Yeah!"

Weep for the future.

Dagon Akujin
3rd February 07, 02:26 PM
"Can you look in the Bible and find the word jet-fighter? Can you look in the Bible and find the word computer? No, and that's why you can't look in the Bible and find the word dinosaur."

Logic H. Science he's right!

Dagon

WarPhalange
3rd February 07, 02:42 PM
I was kind of thinking that he was joking when he said he wanted to be a creationist biochemist. He had a smirk on his face...

Ze German
3rd February 07, 03:57 PM
Pope Ratzinger had a meeting with leading creationists from the US to discuss the concept of ID. Looks like the Catholics are going to jump on the bandwagon soon.

Shawarma
3rd February 07, 04:32 PM
Actually, some Vatican official did some time ago say that denying evolution in this day and age was retarded. Don't know if that's the official policy or Der PanzerKardinal's personal conviction though.

Ze German
3rd February 07, 04:46 PM
Actually we call him "der Rottweiler Gottes".

Shawarma
3rd February 07, 04:50 PM
I'd only heard PanzerKardinal. Old J.P was called the Iron Pope, from what I recall.

Maybe you gotta have a cool nickname to become pope, like prowrestlers do.

Ze German
3rd February 07, 04:57 PM
Maybe this will be our new pope
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/e0/180px-El_Santo.jpg

I would vote for him.

Shawarma
3rd February 07, 04:59 PM
+rep.

JohnnyCache
3rd February 07, 05:18 PM
In the words of spider jerusalem:

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Ze German
3rd February 07, 05:25 PM
You deserve a parrot just for knowing who Spider Jerusalem is. Ahhh yes comics were good once...

Anna Kovacs
3rd February 07, 09:18 PM
Watching this conjures up similar feelings as watching muslim leaders preach about killing jews and americans to children.

On the upside I was very religious when I was younger and children tend to learn relatively quickly that adults are full of shit when it comes to things like this.

Anna Kovacs
3rd February 07, 09:21 PM
OH BY THE WAY GOD MADE HUMANS OUT OF MUD SO MY GRANDFATHER ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE THIS
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/300W/i/2006/110/2/a/Clayface_by_aztekh.jpg

Anna Kovacs
3rd February 07, 09:26 PM
"Do you believe in evolution?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm 6 years old and believe whatever I heard 10 minutes ago."

WarPhalange
3rd February 07, 09:56 PM
And your grandmother looked exactly like him, but with rosy cheeks.

GOD MADE MAN OUT OF CLAY, YET HE IS 70% WATER. HOW DO LOGIC???

Also, one of the saddest periods in my life so far was when I just turned 18. I used to think kids were sort of silly and stupid, and adults knew how the world worked and had it all down, safe a few. I realized that adults are just as clueless as kids when it comes to everything. It was really depressing.

nihilist
4th February 07, 12:12 AM
Indoctrination is Child abuse.

AAAhmed46
4th February 07, 12:18 AM
same thing is taught in islam.

Though ive heard a scholar explain it in terms of the same elements, or something like that, that are in the human body.

I tend to think it more metaphorical.

Anna Kovacs
4th February 07, 02:19 AM
Though ive heard a scholar explain it in terms of the same elements, or something like that, that are in the human body.

This is called grasping at straws :)

nihilist
4th February 07, 03:01 AM
Our bloodstreams contain the same percentage of salt that is found in the ocean.

Coinkydink?

Shawarma
4th February 07, 03:05 AM
Mud is moist. Flesh is moist.

Simple.

nihilist
4th February 07, 03:13 AM
Mudderfucker.

WarPhalange
4th February 07, 05:05 PM

Simple.

Ergo, everything water touches turns into mud, because it becomes moist.

Anna Kovacs
4th February 07, 05:40 PM

Simple.

Are you being facetious? I can't tell, but I hope so

KidSpatula
4th February 07, 05:46 PM
God LOL

Anna Kovacs
4th February 07, 05:48 PM
PS: Metaphor is a synonym for dumb idea that seemed reasonable 2000 years ago but is obviously silly now.