PDA

View Full Version : Meet your Meat: Alec Baldwin makes you cwy over po' widdle aminals

Stick
11th January 07, 12:36 PM
Oh Alec Baldwin.... the greatest actor of our time!

os3t7lqTdKY

it ain't pretty.

Now I'm hungry.

Neildo
11th January 07, 12:46 PM
Free-range livestock ftw.

edit: peta sucks.

frumpleswift
11th January 07, 12:46 PM
What is it with you and "animal cruelty" videos?

Besides, PETA has much better fur farm videos:

lBXZ9BBz6xI

Neildo
11th January 07, 01:13 PM
OH DA POOR KITTIES. IMA PISSED NOW.

Stick
11th January 07, 02:53 PM
Aw, not the kitties and puppies!

I don't mind seeing cows, chickens, and pigs get it for the name of my plate, but it does piss me off to see dogs, cats, & horses get butchered. Sort of a warped take on the various species' places in relation to human society; we've always eaten cows and pigs and chickens, they're not good for much else, but dog, cats, horses those animals serve along side us in life- pest control, companionship, hunting, riding, farming, all sorts of things. It seems poor repayment to kill and eat your dog, horse, or cat after years of faithful service- well, ok cats don't exactly faithfully serve..... anyways.

It may not make complete sense, I'm sure it's full of holes, but that's just my irrational stance on animals- Fuck the livestock, but you better be nice to your pets and service animals.

As for me posting lots of animal cruelty videos..... hmmmm, I guess I do, woops.

Neildo
11th January 07, 03:11 PM
If those chinese guys ate the dogs and cats after selling their fur, it might not be so bad, but that did not seem to be the case.

I'm asian, some of us eat teh cute and tiny animals. I have personally consumed dog. It was...okay i guess. I'd rather have lamb. or veal. yum.

edit: poor kitties :(

ThaiBoxerShorts
11th January 07, 03:14 PM
I might be able to stomach cruelty to cows, chickens, and maybe even horses.

But I will not watch cruelty to kitties.

Steve
11th January 07, 10:00 PM
The 'pet video' is NOT getting played on my computer. I'll stick to live cows getting ground up, thanks very much.

I can tolerate the food industry, barely. Killing for luxury is just abhorrent, tho.

Anna Kovacs
11th January 07, 10:30 PM
When the alien overloards come maybe they'll use us a food animals.

Steve
11th January 07, 10:39 PM
As long as they don't make me into a trench coat...

Stick
11th January 07, 10:42 PM
Or maybe they'll use for breeding....

Steve
11th January 07, 10:46 PM
Dai, you have nearly raised my spirits....

Let's just hope that the aliens won't pump us up with so many growth hormones that all the breeding has to be done by artificial insemination.

frumpleswift
11th January 07, 11:03 PM
The 'pet video' is NOT getting played on my computer. I'll stick to live cows getting ground up, thanks very much.

I can tolerate the food industry, barely. Killing for luxury is just abhorrent, tho.

Wimps

Stick
11th January 07, 11:30 PM
Oh, I watched it, but it made me all sad.

Steve
11th January 07, 11:35 PM
Wimps

I'm sure your fur coat looks real nice.

frumpleswift
11th January 07, 11:40 PM
Oh, I watched it, but it made me all sad.

Wimps

KlmPYQKkLho

ThaiBoxerShorts
12th January 07, 12:24 AM
Wimps
I have a soft spot for kitties. I have one of my own that I'm quite attached to. Perhaps you've seen him. He's in ur gym, punchin ur bagz (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46091).

I'm not sure why ur gym looks exactly like my apartment.

But the point is, my kitty is not for making coats out of, and neither is anybody else's.

Steve
12th January 07, 12:33 AM
Agreed.

A couple of my past avatars:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/kitten3.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/catcorn1a.jpg

Kiko
12th January 07, 08:10 AM
I won't watch just because. Can we cover Baldwin in catnip and let the kitties do the rest? Without trimming their claws I mean...

MaverickZ
12th January 07, 08:59 AM
When the alien overloards come maybe they'll use us a food animals.
Jeff Goldbloom will save us.

Dark Helmet
12th January 07, 05:35 PM
I know it's a PETA film.But it is showing us what goes on in many farms in the US and Canada.I cringed when I asked myself if the meat I eat was from a sickly animal.I mean.Who is looking at for our intesrest if animals are being mistreated.It's just all unnecessary.

This is how Mad Cow decease get's started for god'sakes.

ThaiBoxerShorts
12th January 07, 07:02 PM
Jeff Goldbloom will save us.
What if he's busy saving us from rampaging dinosaurs that day?

Or discovering the double helix structure of DNA?

Or turning into a half-human, half-housefly monstrosity?

Then what will we do?

Stick
12th January 07, 07:20 PM
Turn to Will Smith?

Question!
13th January 07, 01:13 AM
http://www.morethings.com/fan/south_park/team_america/upstage-alec-baldwin17.jpg