PDA

View Full Version : Tigger puts a beating on young boy

Odacon
8th January 07, 05:50 PM
Lol take a look at this, a video of a family posing with tigger at disneywold, then BAM!! The poor kid gets whomped in the face.

CiPPxBxPBOw

Question!
8th January 07, 06:08 PM
What's the big deal? Tigger, if he indeed punched him, didn't look like he hit him hard at all, plus with the padding from the costume...

Kiko
8th January 07, 06:12 PM
No one speaking in ANY of that clip looks like they're saying what we're hearing.. ???

bob
8th January 07, 06:23 PM
What's the big deal? Tigger, if he indeed punched him, didn't look like he hit him hard at all, plus with the padding from the costume...

I'll tell you what the big deal is - sloppy attempt at a standing arm bar, disgraceful left hook, overbalanced leaving himself open to a counter.

Sirc
8th January 07, 06:25 PM
Yeah fuck that shit. one of my best friends works at Disneyland and dumbshit little fuckers are always pulling stupid shit to fuck with people in costumes. I'm willing to bet the little faggot was tugging on Tigger's costume or pinching him or pulling on his tail or something. He's also lying, terribly at that as well. Dad's just trying to get some money out of it.

Neildo
8th January 07, 06:32 PM
Ch2MJAQ5vac&NR

Don't fuck with my boy tigga'. He'll mess you up son.

Stick
8th January 07, 07:06 PM
Wow, even furries can break boards. What a useless skill.

ThaiBoxerShorts
8th January 07, 07:08 PM
BJJ wins again!

billy sol hurok
8th January 07, 07:33 PM
I'll tell you what the big deal is - sloppy attempt at a standing arm bar, disgraceful left hook, overbalanced leaving himself open to a counter.

Looked like he was starting a whizzer, then thought better of it and released it, pawing the little fucktard in the face in the process. Seems unlikely that he'd have had good enough peripheral vision to land the hook squarely anywho . . .

bob
8th January 07, 10:27 PM
I think this needs to be added to the official list of anti-gr8ppl3....

ie. what if you...

had broken glass beneath you

were standing on a cliff edge

had multiple attackers

were wearing a fuzzy animal costume

Phrost
8th January 07, 11:54 PM
You can clearly tell the dude's about to fall and is just trying to catch his balance.

AAAhmed46
9th January 07, 01:59 AM
Thats what it looks like to me.

People are too fucking sensitive.

samuraihavok
9th January 07, 09:13 AM
if that was me i would of kick tigger in the head and then threw a beating on him.
it does not even look like he got hit that hard they must really need the cash.

Sirc
9th January 07, 11:22 AM
I watched that a few times. If you see, the little faggot of a kid is pulling Tigger down. From what I understand those costumes are a real pain in the ass. Especially if you're wearing a full costume. I would imagine if someone were pulling your head back it would not be very pleasant.

Kiko
10th January 07, 05:52 PM
Tigger should have knocked him down and bounced the crap out of him!

Neildo
10th January 07, 06:12 PM
I'm bouncybouncybouncybouncyFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN you little bastard! *stomp*

Phrost
11th January 07, 09:23 AM
I've always wondered if "Tigger", especially with the way it was pronounced, had some kind of racist undertones.

I mean, if I were a :tinfoil: black man I'd be concerned that several generations of white children grew up thinking all "Tiggers" were idiotic simpletons who just wanted to bounce around all day.

Shawarma
11th January 07, 09:24 AM
I'd be concerned that several generations of white children grew up thinking all "Tiggers" were idiotic simpletons who just wanted to bounce around all day.
...like in your avatar, you mean?

Phrost
11th January 07, 09:25 AM
Naa, I guess he'd be a "Sand Tigger".

Shawarma
11th January 07, 09:27 AM
Also known as "Growl-Heads."

Phrost
11th January 07, 09:28 AM
*Rimshot*