PDA

View Full Version : Rikki is Full of Love (Rikki Oh Highlight)

KidSpatula
1st January 07, 11:30 PM
The other night I took some 2ce and at some point decided to watch Riki Oh. While I played the movie, I had this song playing and it just seemed to fit so well I had to make a video of it. The movie is "Riki Oh: the story of Riki" and the song is "All is Full of Love" by Bjork, remixed by Mu-ziq. Enjoy :)

oMDjZJNb6OQ

Anna Kovacs
1st January 07, 11:31 PM
This is the kind of beautiful creativity that drugs inspire.

Stick
1st January 07, 11:34 PM
I'm astounded.

+rep

AAAhmed46
2nd January 07, 12:05 AM
RIKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Anyone see the anime?

Matsufubu
2nd January 07, 02:14 AM
Never seen it before, but that has got to be the finest film in existence. Anybody want to watch Jet Li movies now? Thought not.

KidSpatula
2nd January 07, 03:22 AM
Rikki Oh is the best kung fu movie ever.

nihilist
2nd January 07, 04:21 AM
It's really not nice to hurt people.

emboesso
2nd January 07, 08:40 AM
Rikki Oh is the best kung fu movie ever.

I feel dirty every time I watch it.

There are about 3 or 4 different edits of the film out there. The movie was a joint Tokyo/Hong Kong project, so there were different versions released in each country.

The most complete version is the Japanese one available from "Tokyo Shock." I laid out $30 for that VHS version. I lent it to my friend, who subsequently died in a car wreck. I just couldn't bring myself to go knocking on his widow's door looking for my dumb Ricky movie.

I later got the HK version on DVD for about $8. It was OK, but a few of the more graphic scenes were deleted. There are even less graphic versions out there, probably edited more heavily for stricter countries like Singapore and China.

One of the most distrurbing movies you'll ever see.

AAAhmed46
2nd January 07, 09:31 PM
There is nothing disturbing about it really.

Oh yeah there is gore, but essentialy the formula is pretty simple with a good man versus evil people.

bad credit
3rd January 07, 02:53 AM
Is 2ce like super-ecstasy?

Mr. Jones
3rd January 07, 03:23 AM
I must watch this movie.

Mr. Jones
3rd January 07, 03:24 AM
This has somehow surpassed Fist of the North Star's violence. Even though they use similar themes.

KidSpatula
3rd January 07, 03:01 PM
Is 2ce like super-ecstasy?

Totally different substances. 2ce is more like LSD (so I've been told).