PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein hanging video - No joke, bootleg

Shawarma
30th December 06, 08:33 PM
Amazing to watch. Can't believe the old asshole is gone.

ThaiBoxerShorts
30th December 06, 08:36 PM
Looks legit to me.

I was wondering how long it would take for this to find its way online.

Sirc
30th December 06, 08:38 PM
You know. I let is play for about 10 seconds then I decided to stop it. Watching people die is kind of unsettling for me. I'm glad I still have a soul.

ThaiBoxerShorts
30th December 06, 09:05 PM
You don't actually see him die, and you never even see the dead body. He drops out of frame when they open the trap door.

Don "Jive Turkey" Gwinn
30th December 06, 10:23 PM
Meh. Some people need killin'. Watching it happen is not so terrible.

Shawarma
31st December 06, 09:39 AM
Possible problem - According to TV, the executioners are chanting Moqtada Al-Sadr's name on the video in order to mock Hussein. Nicely done, dickwads, you just improved Hussein's chances of getting a shot at becoming a Sunni martyr.

Dark Helmet
31st December 06, 11:14 AM
You know. I let is play for about 10 seconds then I decided to stop it. Watching people die is kind of unsettling for me. I'm glad I still have a soul.
I remember someone posting a clip of a slaughterhouse just a couple of weks ago.I couldn't watch that.Just the taught alone of watching a clip of an animal having it's throat cut sickened me.

Yet I abserved Saddams death.And it didn't bother meve much.

Except they probably should have let him prayed before pulling the trap door.That was really the only thing that bothered me.

Mr. Jones
31st December 06, 03:47 PM
I honestly didn't think they would actually have the nerve to execute him. I mean you invade another country, remove their leader, and then execute him. Anyway all hail the "American Empire"

Stick
31st December 06, 03:52 PM
That's history right there.

Sirc
31st December 06, 07:44 PM
I honestly didn't think they would actually have the nerve to execute him. I mean you invade another country, remove their leader, and then execute him. Anyway all hail the "American Empire"

Holy shit dude. Every time you post, you sound more and more retarded.

International Courts != American, dickwad.

Dagon Akujin
1st January 07, 02:48 PM
Whoever was operating the camera really needs to be shot. Fucking dick.

Then again, he lives in Iraq so I can cross my fingers in hope that there is an explosive device with his name on it.

Dagon

P.S. We need one of those of Bush now. And we need a better cameraman. Maybe Lious Black can do the commentary?

OZZ
2nd January 07, 01:13 PM
Ding Dong the Tyrant's dead...

Stick
3rd January 07, 04:18 PM
Let the mocking begin. (http://www.glumbert.com/media/espn)

Shawarma
3rd January 07, 04:38 PM
Iraq vs Iran Winner? Wow, somebody needs to stop using Sherdog to check fight records. Q vs N was a draw.

bob
3rd January 07, 05:54 PM
Seems the camera operator is now in trouble.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=60416

Dagon Akujin
3rd January 07, 07:25 PM
Seems the camera operator is now in trouble.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=60416

I WIN!