PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Star Wars: Why there really should be international copyright laws

Stick
28th December 06, 02:46 PM
Come for the promise of stolen clips of rebel fighters attacking the death star and the ocassional storm trooper, stay for the most over the top and ludicrous fight scenes ever filmed by man set to the Indiana Jones theme song; seriously, serious abuse of trampolenes throughout, he punches and kicks through his enemies, rips their heads off, splits them in half length-wise and at the waist, throws their heads at their compatriots only to have them randomly explode...... he double punches a robot like a dozen times and the karate chops its head off.

Also, it's interesting how only one audio track can run at a time, there's no mixing of any kind- the music has to stop so that a sound effect can play.

NbYczbBlatA

Seriously, George Lucas should e allowed to- if not sue them into poverty- punch everyone responsible for this travesty in the face, or have someone like Chuck Lidell do it for him seeing as that would get a better result.

Sirc
28th December 06, 03:12 PM
What the fuck is going on in here?

Neildo
28th December 06, 03:23 PM
For the last few years, I haven't been a big fan of Mr. Lucas.

But in this case, I support any effort he makes to sue these motherfuckers back to the stone age. How dare they sully my childhood memories in this manner!

frumpleswift
28th December 06, 03:42 PM
What the fuck is going on in here?

I agree with Sirc.

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK.

It's like flash-gordon meets the power rangers meets george lucas's retarded younger brother...

kungfujew
28th December 06, 04:13 PM
Be right back, i'm going to stuff some gauze in my ears to try and stop my brain from hemorraging...

Stick
28th December 06, 05:08 PM
Long time no see, KFJ.

Though maybe that's cause I wasn't paying attention...

Neildo
28th December 06, 05:16 PM
I like the new avatar, but the buttsecks gif was always good for a laugh.

Dark Helmet
28th December 06, 06:36 PM
I guess no one here has seen the turkish Star Trek?

Stick
28th December 06, 06:43 PM
If it exists, post it!

Dark Helmet
28th December 06, 06:44 PM
Ok!New thread than?

Stick
28th December 06, 07:02 PM
Yes indeed.

Anna Kovacs
29th December 06, 04:55 AM
Better then the fight scenes in the originals imo.

Odacon
29th December 06, 07:17 AM
Oh my god....

Also, it reminds me of this for some reason:

wxPUOIQS4iI

Iscariot
29th December 06, 06:48 PM
If George Lucas sues these guys then I'm sueing him on behalf of Akira Kurosawa.

Shawarma
29th December 06, 06:50 PM
Could you please sue him for brutally murdering the Star Wars series with the last 3 movies he made as well? That would be most well-deserved.

D Dempsey
31st December 06, 01:26 PM
Comet,
You forgot to mention that the 2 main characters are basicly shirtless throughout the entire movie. Thus you wind up with bare-chested turkish men using thier karate skills and a sword that looks like it came off of a picket fence to lay the smack down on skeleton warriors.

AAAhmed46
31st December 06, 02:43 PM
You should see the Bollywood version of STAR WARS.

It's damn funny.