PDA

View Full Version : Hiroshima CGI reenactment.

Sirc
26th December 06, 12:56 PM
sF1Tm9m6eUo&NR

Cliffs: Don't fuck with America.

DAYoung
26th December 06, 05:46 PM
Makes me very, very angry.

WarPhalange
26th December 06, 05:53 PM
Cliffs: Don't fuck with America.

Because then they'll start attacking innocent civilians and make you realize "damn, those motherfuckers are crazier than us..."

Isn't that right, Iraq?

Doctor X
26th December 06, 08:57 PM
Coming soon . . . to an Iran near you. . . .

--J.D.

Stick
26th December 06, 10:18 PM
That's rather sad.

Very impressive scene.

Dark Helmet
26th December 06, 10:32 PM
Awesome shit.Lacks detail I find. Great illustration. Like the holocaust it never happened.

Doctor X
26th December 06, 10:55 PM
Yes . . . the Japs have been milking it for sympathy . . . it neglects all of the OTHER people who were killed by the bomb--gypsies, gays, Canadians. . . .

--J.D.

Stick
27th December 06, 12:49 AM
Yes . . . the Japs have been milking it for sympathy . . . it neglects all of the OTHER people who were killed by the bomb--gypsies, gays, Canadians. . . .

--J.D.

Clever. Kudos.

AAAhmed46
27th December 06, 01:05 AM
Okay...THIS is why we should aspire to ''rules of war'' even though it may not be practical or even work or the fact that the enemy may not abide by them.

But surely Hiroshima was an example of why limp wristed hippie uber leftists have such a following, and for good reason.

Remember that thread where there was this car with all that racist hateful stuff all over it? And the guy had a veterans license?
It was in the danish cartoon thread, the guy had signs on the back of his car like ''kill all arabs'' and stuff.
He had a veterans license plate thing.

He was programmed to hate the enemy he was fighting against, de-humanization done to soldiers, didnt we discuss it? How in his mind, his side is always justified? An extreme patriotism?

Well...as complex as WW2 politics was, this bombing was not a proud moment in north american history, though it can be argued that things would have turned out really bad if they hadn't dropped those bombs.

THe man in that truck, i think hiroshima is an example of WHY such thinking is flawed.

Though the bombings may have been needed, does it not show the need to be critical of the government?

Anyway, cool clip i think.

ICY
27th December 06, 03:59 AM
Will the world ever see such an opportunity for unbridled necrophilia again?

DAYoung
27th December 06, 04:13 AM
Just when I thought your trolling powers were waning.

BAM!

You're right back in Reeseville.

ICY
27th December 06, 04:32 AM
I aim to please...myself.

DAYoung
27th December 06, 04:37 AM
It's important to have gaols.

ICY
27th December 06, 05:35 AM
Oz is important, agreed.

DAYoung
27th December 06, 05:43 AM
Win, cobber.

Yiktin Voxbane
27th December 06, 05:48 AM
Oz screened its final episode here a cpl of weeks ago . Especially loved the surprises that awaited the leader of the White supremascist group , Although the Two last episodes all seemed very hurried compared to what had come before .

DAYoung
27th December 06, 06:13 AM
Whoah.

Serious puntastic thread.

Goals to gaols.

Australia as a place of gaols.

Australia as Oz.

Oz as gaol program.

http://www.ukuleleman.net/hello/809654/640/Nixon%20Thumbs%20Up-2005.06.01-17.57.43.jpg

ICY
27th December 06, 07:06 AM
I was referring to both Oz's there, and will now take credit and bask in my own feces...I mean glory...glory.

Shawarma
27th December 06, 03:16 PM

--J.D.
First of all, the general consensus is that the Japs deserved it. Secondly, the Japs either haven't been doing a lot of whining about the bombings or, more likely, it doesn't get reported by western media. Thirdly, if you have anything intelligent to say about the topic which you're mocking here, take it to the appropriate thread.

Neildo
27th December 06, 03:44 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41176000/gif/_41176509_sarcasm_416.gif

WarPhalange
27th December 06, 05:14 PM
Do you have a cute picture depicting "how the brain comprehends trolling"?

Neildo
27th December 06, 05:15 PM
I wish.

ICY
28th December 06, 12:29 AM
First of all, the general consensus is that the Japs deserved it.

LOL, awesome

Doctor X
30th December 06, 11:18 PM
First of all, the general consensus is that the Japs deserved it. Secondly, the Japs either haven't been doing a lot of whining about the bombings or, more likely, it doesn't get reported by western media. Thirdly, if you have anything intelligent to say about the topic which you're mocking here, take it to the appropriate thread.

Sorry, I do not speak Anti-Semitism.

You will have to ask Group Leader to translate it for you, though "don't be a hypocritical whining fucktard" is a reasonable rendering.

--J.D.

Shawarma
30th December 06, 11:25 PM
Jawohl, Mein Führer.

Shawarma
30th December 06, 11:58 PM
I'm actually pretty disappointed by your answer, Dr. X. Here you have an opportunity to demolish my evil nazi arguments, as you deem them to be without appearing to have read them, but no, you default to that old showstopper: The accusation of anti-semitism. I can see that I'm whining. I don't see where I'm hypocritical on the Jewwy thread. Make a good point on the thread, and get a cookie. So far, Frumpleswift is the only one to have made a relevant point to what I was talking about.

ThaiBoxerShorts
31st December 06, 12:54 AM
That vid depicts about the closest thing to Hell on Earth imaginable.

WarPhalange
3rd January 07, 01:10 AM
You haven't played Doom 2, have you?

Doctor X
4th January 07, 12:21 AM
I'm actually pretty disappointed by your answer, Dr. X. Here you have an opportunity to demolish my evil nazi arguments, as you deem them to be without appearing to have read them, but no, you default to that old showstopper: The accusation of anti-semitism. I can see that I'm whining. I don't see where I'm hypocritical on the Jewwy thread. Make a good point on the thread, and get a cookie. So far, Frumpleswift is the only one to have made a relevant point to what I was talking about.

Should you decide to travel to the end of Bear's Path, high in the Omei Mountains, you will eventually reach a small level clearing in front of a cliff. In front of the black gaping mouth of a cave you will see a stone pillar, upon which hangs a copper gong and an iron hammer, and carved upon the pillar is a message:

HERE LIVES THE OLD MAN OF THE MOUNTAIN.
RING AND STATE YOUR BUSINESS.
HIS SECRETS ARE NOT SOLD CHEAPLY.
IT IS PERILOUS TO WASTE HIS TIME.I hope that you will carefully consider the last sentence. The wisest man in the world is not to be trifled with, not even by those who are so distinguished as are my readers, and I myself have no intention of ever again traveling to the end of Bear's Path. I am only Number Ten Ox, who had no business being there in the first place, but it is said that the great leaders of men have been making that journey for three thousand years and will be doing so three thousand years from now, and that one only has to look at the state of the world to prove it.

. . . .

I drew back in fear as I saw his eyes burn with cold fire.

"My secrets are not sold cheaply," he said softly.

The Old Man of the Mountain stamped his foot, and a great crack appeared in the earth, and our poor mules brayed in terror as they plunged down into blackness with the carload of treasure; he waved his hand, and the crack closed as though it had never been.

"It is perilous to waste my time," he whispered.

nihilist
4th January 07, 03:36 AM
I wouldn't want to draw any paralells to any past event like Sodom or Gammorrah but it is definately a day that will live in infamy.

Shawarma
4th January 07, 07:41 AM
You could just have said "I can't be arsed." That's an acceptable response. It doesn't make it look like any less of a copout though.

jubei33
4th January 07, 08:18 PM
nice video. You should see the museum that they have here, lots of really sad things. The little boy's tricycle always get me the worst. I have some pictures, I'll have to dig them out and post them when i get a chance.

Doctor X
4th January 07, 09:01 PM
As stated, I am not skilled in the language of Anti-Semitism, and there are those who are simply not worthy of actual attention, let alone the bother to translate so as they may be "taught as if a child."

The lessons are for others more honest and discerning.

--J.D.

Shawarma
4th January 07, 10:18 PM
You very clearly did not read the thread very thoroughly and seems to have become butthurt by the way I use terms like "Kike" and "Faggot" ironically.

I wrote:
"I personally believe the Jews to be the true master race, considering their scientific and cultural exploits with such a small population, and that it's amazing that they've managed to do this 180 degree turnaround in public opinion about them"

Yes, these are indeed the words of a proven anti-semite.

Doctor X
4th January 07, 10:22 PM
Certainly any number of these (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45939&page=8) are, unfortunately.

--J.D.

Shawarma
4th January 07, 10:35 PM
No. They're not. You're reading them as if they are because you can't be arsed to consider the point of view presented in them. Frumpleswift got butthurt as well, interpreting my claim that "I am actually pretty damn unconcerned with Jews, apart from feeling kinda sorry for them because of their fantastic knack for landing themselves in the shit." meant that I thought it was the Jews own fault. I don't. What I meant is that they've had unusually bad luck throughout all their history, managing to land themselves in intensely terrible situations over and over again, and now when they FINALLY managed to gain some land of their own, the land happens to be occupied by Arabs who hate their guts. Jews just can't catch a break, which is really too bad for them. HOWEVER: When re-reading the sentence, I realize that, when you have already made up your mind that I am a nazi turd, it can be perceived as being anti-semitic. One point for you.

Faggy Jew whining is stuff like "Any criticism of Israel is anti-semitic!" You have to admit, that is pretty damn faggy, not to mention dishonest and lazy.

Tell you what, my tender-butted friend. Mentally erase every use of the word "Kike" and "Faggot" from my posts, since, even when they're in a perfectly clear ironic context, you take offense at them. Then make an actual response and not your usual lazy default responses.

One thing you didn't pick up on and which is right is my anti-gypsyness. I don't like gypsies. And I find that it illustrates my point rather well that people were crying over my perceived offenses towards Jews and homos but not towards gypsies.

Doctor X
4th January 07, 10:46 PM
Despite repeated Anti-Semitic comments and being called on them, I feebly try to pretend that being viewed as an Anti-Semite or Ignorant Cunt is not justified.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/CHARLEY_BIGTIME/Skeptical%20Community/digging.jpg

In the rain.

--J. "Some of my Best Friends Are ____" D.

Shawarma
4th January 07, 10:47 PM
*looks at gauntlet thrown to the feet of Doctor X rusting gently in the rain. Shrugs sadly, picks up gauntlet and walks away.*

You really are lazy.

Doctor X
4th January 07, 10:54 PM
It is perilous to waste my time.

--J.D.

Doctor X
4th January 07, 10:56 PM
Though I am afraid I must point out that a "Batman Robin Mitten" does not constitute a "guantlet" under anyone's vernacular.

FYI.

--J. "Our Feet Are Stained" D.

nihilist
6th January 07, 03:44 AM
More cowbell please.