PDA

View Full Version : Conjoined Twins: These Girls are Awesome!

Steve
26th December 06, 05:00 AM
Wow, humanity can be so great sometimes even when it's dealt a stiff hand:

-Kbj0PSDgIE

Yiktin Voxbane
26th December 06, 11:16 AM
Part of me wants to make Zaphod Beeblebrox jokes ..

Part of me wonders about their chesticles ....

Part of me wonders if the right-sided twin has any control over the left-side limbs and 'tother way round ....

Regardless of my own selfish wonderment that's pretty GD cool, they seem to suffer no incapacity , good find.

Sun Wukong
26th December 06, 01:59 PM
And people say there's no such thing as evolution. What I find totally ironic is that those girls are attending a private christian school.

Anna Kovacs
26th December 06, 03:59 PM
That's to fucking mind boggling for me. it brings up too many questions. I really really want to talk to them. I'd also really like to see them naked in all honesty, out of curiosity of course, you fuckin perverts.

Edit: Maybe not the last thing since on closer look they look like they just share one "body". (or Do they? from the front it looks like it, from the back not so much....)

Who controls the legs? Do they both control the legs? Does one have more control then the other or can they both exercise control? If I grab one by the hand can the one on the other side feel it? Who feels the legs?

I just...it hurts my head.

Aaranar
26th December 06, 04:43 PM
And now they drive.

Each one controls an arm. Don't know about the legs, but I'd guess it's the same.

Jorec
26th December 06, 08:09 PM
Apparently they each control an arm and a leg.

Anna Kovacs
26th December 06, 08:38 PM
Seems like that would make walking rather difficult.

Yiktin Voxbane
27th December 06, 01:35 AM
Seems like that would make walking rather difficult.

Only until the collections of nerves and muscles learned to compensate.

Some years ago, I saw a Documentary/Series on our Govt. run TV station, was all to do with the brain, in 1 episode they fitted a man with a pair of goggles that inverted his vision (up was down and down was up) took him the best part of 3 days and he had a fair degree of Mobility even on a pushbike. After the 3rd week (I think) they removed the goggles.....took him roughly the same time (3 days) for his senses to regain their former selves and his mobility and confidence to judge corners and gaps to return.

DAYoung
27th December 06, 01:45 AM
...are better than one.

ICY
27th December 06, 03:13 AM
...that's one way to get ahead.

DAYoung
27th December 06, 03:24 AM
Don't be mean to the twins.

You bastard.

You're just bitter because SirC beat you up.

Stick
27th December 06, 03:32 AM
I am such a fucking cry baby.

Osiris
27th December 06, 03:39 AM
I wonder what drugs do to them.

Steve
27th December 06, 03:50 AM

AWESOME.

Stick
27th December 06, 04:03 AM
That's just crazy how when they're talking to the camera they do the sort of normal movements- hands on the face and the like- that you would expect form teenage girls, but when you think about how one brain is controlling one arm and yet they act together like.... the same.... it's just..... wow.

And.... sports... damn.

Also- creepy mode activated- they're both actually rather attractive.... ya know what I'm just gonna stop thinking all together now.

ICY
27th December 06, 04:11 AM
Only the one on the right should get a driver's license, IMO.

DAYoung
27th December 06, 04:12 AM
Our right or their right?

ICY
27th December 06, 04:13 AM
Their right. The one who uses the gear shift and peddles.

DAYoung
27th December 06, 04:15 AM
Not in an Australian car, Mr. Cleverpants.

DAYoung
27th December 06, 04:16 AM
Also: I'm amazed you haven't mentioned Steve's 'stiff hand' yet.

ICY
27th December 06, 04:31 AM
A) They don't live in Australia.

B) I don't know what you mean by Steve's "stiff hand".

DAYoung
27th December 06, 04:36 AM
Z) What you don't know about Australian driving and stiffness in Seattle could fill a phone book.*

*And by this, I'm not suggesting Australian driving laws or the qualities of Steve's appendages are phone numbers.

Steve
27th December 06, 04:41 AM
Yer funnie.

haw.

(lol)

DAYoung
27th December 06, 04:55 AM
Sometimes deliberately.

Sirc
28th December 06, 03:49 AM
Well... you'd definitely need 3 guys to DP that and your balls might touch so... I wouldn't do it.

Steve
28th December 06, 04:35 AM
Please give your def of DP.

I wouldn't normally ask you to do this, but in this case I think you're really gonna make an ass out of yourself.

So, please....

DAYoung
28th December 06, 05:24 AM
Sociocide is a non-discriminatory site.

SirC's better looking than me, but we still have the same amount of rep.

Conversely...

I'm a member of the master race, whereas SirC is the weak man of Asia, and we still have the same amount of rep.

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/0945466234.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

ICY
28th December 06, 06:31 AM
LOL

Sirc
28th December 06, 12:28 PM
Sociocide is a non-discriminatory site.

SirC's better looking than me, but we still have the same amount of rep.

Conversely...

I'm a member of the master race, whereas SirC is the weak man of Asia, and we still have the same amount of rep.

http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/0945466234.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Sorry Baby. It's because I'm sexier and younger. Everyone wants to be sexier and younger. Also, The Furhrer called, he wants his blind faith back.

Also: DP = Double Penetration. Ala, why this wouldn't work. 3 places to penetrate... UNLESS YOU FOUND A GUY WITH TWO PENISES! SFE YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Steve
28th December 06, 12:39 PM
Sorry Baby. It's because I'm sexier and younger. Everyone wants to be sexier and younger. Also, The Furhrer called, he wants his blind faith back.

Also: DP = Double Penetration. Ala, why this wouldn't work. 3 places to penetrate... UNLESS YOU FOUND A GUY WITH TWO PENISES! SFE YOU ARE A GENIUS!

You're such a retard.

You would actually require four guys to cover all the orifices. You filthy filthy pervert.

Sirc
28th December 06, 02:09 PM
You're such a retard.

You would actually require four guys to cover all the orifices. You filthy filthy pervert.

Sorry, IDB = homogay.

Anna Kovacs
28th December 06, 02:15 PM
DP is one in the pooper and one in the vag, stupid. They only have one pooper and one vag. Therefore you still only need two guys to do it.

Stick
28th December 06, 02:34 PM
This thread quickly went from fascinating to creepy to criminal.

Steve
28th December 06, 02:42 PM
I know.

Damn you Sirc.

Sirc
28th December 06, 03:13 PM
Cracky told me to do it. I swear.

Stick
28th December 06, 03:40 PM
See, when you supposedly beat someone down- I still haven't seen a fucking video- that makes them your bitch, ergo he does what you say not you do what he says.

Now fucking apologize, bitch.

Sirc
28th December 06, 03:47 PM
Pfft. I just needed a scapegoat. So now you can direct all your rage towards him.

DAYoung
28th December 06, 05:40 PM
DP is one in the pooper and one in the vag, stupid. They only have one pooper and one vag. Therefore you still only need two guys to do it.

You can do an anal DP. it's what gave Lara Roxx HIV.

Stick
28th December 06, 06:43 PM
DVDA.

DAYoung
28th December 06, 06:48 PM
So wrong.

bad credit
28th December 06, 11:04 PM
Gee, when I first saw these girls all I could think about was Two-bad from He-man. I remember how on the old 80's fig the arms could punch the opposite face. http://www.mastersunbound.com/MOTU%20toys%20images/MOTU-LF-two_bad_copia.JPG

On the newer, 200X fig, it can't. http://users.skynet.be/fa430383/2000/twobad.htm

To think all you sickos can grog about is DP.

People like those girls is why I support stem cell research and human cloning and all that. They deserve better.

DAYoung
28th December 06, 11:29 PM
Do they? Do you think they're unhappy with their lives?

Steve
28th December 06, 11:54 PM
And I doubt that stem cell research would 'cure' them.

They are twins, two people. I support stem cell research, but if it did manage to 'cure' them, then one of them would be dead.

I wouldn't take that route if I was their parents.

DAYoung
28th December 06, 11:57 PM
if it did manage to 'cure' them, then one of them would be dead.

...or at least wouldn't have lived (which is a different thing). The point is that the 'stem cell' line implicitly assumes that their lives (odd as they might seem) are automatically of less value than ours.

Sirc
29th December 06, 12:01 AM
What are you going to do? Clone them a new body, transfer one's brain into the other body and then chop the head off of the other?

Steve
29th December 06, 12:07 AM
...or at least wouldn't have lived (which is a different thing). The point is that the 'stem cell' line implicitly assumes that their lives (odd as they might seem) are automatically of less value than ours.

Absolutely, that's why I put the apostrophes around the word cure.

DAYoung
29th December 06, 12:08 AM
Absolutely, that's why I put the apostrophes around the word cure.

It was the 'dead' bit I was referring to. I agree wholeheartedly with your apostrophising.

DAYoung
29th December 06, 12:09 AM
What are you going to do? Clone them a new body, transfer one's brain into the other body and then chop the head off of the other?

Done. Anyone for coffee?