PDA

View Full Version : Black Snake Moan: or "Christina Ricci Chained up Half Naked in Sam L Jackson's House"

Stick
24th December 06, 03:12 PM
"What you think'n?! A half naked white woman in yo' house!"

RQu6j7rIvvA

And while I'm at it: photos from that movie.... Christina Ricci half naked and chained up in Samuel L. Jackson's house.... seriously. (http://www.hotcelebshome.com/christina-ricci-black-snake-moan-stills/)

Xioxou
24th December 06, 04:51 PM
Remember when she was cute? Yeah, no, me neither.

Stick
24th December 06, 05:18 PM
She's not as chesty as she once was, but I'd still happily procreate with her.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/tenshirisu/ricci5.jpg

Phrost
24th December 06, 05:37 PM
Even though she's got a 5-head, she's cute.

But I just can't help feeling creepy when it comes to women who used to be child celebrities. There's just something wrong there.

Stick
24th December 06, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I'm afraid that if I did get to procreate with her, at some point I'd say "Oh, god yes, Wednsday!".... and then there would be this really awkward moment where neither of us moves or says anything....

Yeah, something like that.

billy sol hurok
24th December 06, 06:03 PM
But I just can't help feeling creepy when it comes to women who used to be child celebrities. There's just something wrong there.
Yep.

Fortunately, I never saw The Horse Whisperer, and thus don't feel the same taint w/ Scarlett Johansson. Alas, I'm slowly admitting that she couldn't act her way out of a parking ticket; she just seems to get worse as time goes by. Still nice to look at, though.

As for Ricci, she's always been spookily precocious. Something in those bug eyes of hers, even as a child, was unsettling.

Though now it's a little scary to contemplate her ribs. She was more interesting, in a way, when she allowed herself to be a little zoftig . . . in fact, I can remember one reviewer referring to her as "a sex grenade," which was devilishly fitting. (Might have been in reference to her role in The Opposite Of Sex; can't remember exactly.)

As for Black Snake Moan, I think I'll stick with the original. (http://www.amazon.com/Black-Snake-Blind-Lemon-Jefferson/dp/B0002M6QDG)

ICY
24th December 06, 10:15 PM
Looks worth watching for the Samuel L Jackson playing a cranky old black man factor, but Ricci just looks trashy.

Steve
24th December 06, 10:18 PM
Looks worth watching for the Samuel L Jackson playing a cranky old black man factor, but Ricci just looks trashy.

Yeah, it looks pretty good.

Oh, and I may be mistaken, but I think Ricci is sposed to look trashy.

ICY
24th December 06, 10:24 PM
No, I mean, she looks nasty and trashy IRL, and happens to be in a movie, not the other way around.

Steve
24th December 06, 10:26 PM
Ah, gotcha.

nihilist
25th December 06, 03:22 AM
Muthafuckin white bitches in a muthafuckin house.

Steve
25th December 06, 03:25 AM
Scary.

nihilist
25th December 06, 03:27 AM
Love the "praying hands" tattoo.

ThaiBoxerShorts
25th December 06, 05:36 PM
I used to have a celebrity crush on Christina Ricci, but she's gone downhill. Too bad she didn't start doing nude scenes until after she stopped being hot.

My crush on Christina Ricci was briefly replaced by one for Thora Birch, who had a similar kind of mysterious, alluring creepiness, but she was in a couple really bad movies and then vanished altogether.

AAAhmed46
26th December 06, 05:11 AM
She's not as chesty as she once was, but I'd still happily procreate with her.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/tenshirisu/ricci5.jpg

What movie is that from?

Steve
26th December 06, 05:18 AM
The one where her head is huge.

Oh, wait....

Now I remember why I don't look at her head.

AAAhmed46
26th December 06, 05:31 AM
Yeah her head is huge.

But so is Tyra's and i like Tyra.

Wow, im fucked up.

Iscariot
27th December 06, 11:48 AM
What is it with attractive brunettes becoming blonde? There should be a UN Resolution against this crap!

nihilist
27th December 06, 09:47 PM
White ghetto is spoken in dirty blonde.

JimmyTheHutt
27th December 06, 11:47 PM
White ghetto is spoken in dirty blonde.

QFT!

Veritas et Lux!
Jimmy The Hutt

billy sol hurok
28th December 06, 08:07 AM
What is it with attractive brunettes becoming blonde? There should be a UN Resolution against this crap!
Yes, to followed by a STRONGLY WORDED LETTER! And then, trade incentives and oral sex.

But seriously, you're right; they could start with Shakira . . .

bad credit
28th December 06, 11:07 PM
Big foreheads are nice. Like Mena Suvari. That landing pad just looks like a great place to rest yo nuts. Plus, the eventual children will be geniuses due to the alien hybrid giant forehead gene.

DAYoung
29th December 06, 05:36 AM
Big foreheads are nice. Like Mena Suvari. That landing pad just looks like a great place to rest yo nuts.

Yes, because everyone likes to fuck hairlines.

"Oh, baby," *thrust, thrust*, "I love your widow's peak."

Sun Wukong
29th December 06, 08:17 PM
I think ricci is very pretty, I was worried for awhile because it looked like she had a tendency to gain weight. She is a very good looking girl IMO.

nihilist
30th December 06, 02:28 AM
I think ricci is very pretty, I was worried for awhile because it looked like she had a tendency to gain weight.

LOL. ...as if...