PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Holocaust Denial Video: Over 4 Hours Long...

Steve
21st December 06, 01:02 AM
Ug.

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 01:12 AM
The only problem I have with the way the Holocaust is taught is that the Jews basically monopolize it. Gypsies, homosexuals, mentally challenged, and Slavs died just the same as the Jews. The only difference was that Hitler blamed the Jews for everything. But he still wanted to kill everything but the Aryan race. And lets not forget all the Chinese that died during that period. I just don't understand why it's thought of as the great crime against Jews when many other people shared their fate and they don't get a mention.

Steve
21st December 06, 01:22 AM
* About 6.0 million Jews, including 3.03.5 million Polish Jews[9]
* 1.8 1.9 million non-Jewish Poles (includes all those killed in executions or those that died in prisons, labor, and concentration camps, as well as civilians killed in the 1939 invasion and the 1944 Warsaw Uprising)[10]
* 200,000800,000 Roma & Sinti (Gypsies)
* 200,000300,000 people with disabilities
* 80,000200,000 Freemasons[11]
* 100,000 communists
* 10,00025,000 homosexual men
* 2,5005,000 Jehovah's Witnesses[12]

Well, the Jews seem to be the top bill and all...

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 01:35 AM
LOL I watched 14 minutes into the video. Oh God! If you're going to accuse someone of making leaps of logic that don't make sense, don't make your own!

"It was published by a union. Therefore, it's a fraud."

Please.

kungfujew
21st December 06, 01:39 AM
*brain a'splode*

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 01:40 AM
Well, the Jews seem to be the top bill and all...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War#Casualties_assessment

Chinese casualties

The Kuomintang fought in 22 major engagements, most of which involved more than 100,000 troops on both sides, 1,171 minor engagements most of which involved more than 50,000 troops on both sides, and 38,931 skirmishes.
The Chinese lost approximately 3.22 million soldiers. 9.13 million civilians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian) died in the crossfire, and another 8.4 million as non-military casualties. According to historian Mitsuyoshi Himeta, at least 2.7 million civilians died during the "kill all, steal all, burn all" operation (sanko sakusen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanko_sakusen)) implemented in may 1942 in North China by general Yasuji Okamura (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuji_Okamura) and authorized on 3 December 1941 by Imperial Headquarter Order number 575. [1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War#_note-0)

O Rly?

Steve
21st December 06, 02:00 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War#Casualties_assessment

O Rly?

Horrible as it was, I fail to see where Germany had anything to do with the Second Sino-Japanese War. In fact, this quote stood out to me:

Germany and the Soviet Union did provide support to the Chinese before the war escalated to the Asian theatre of World War II.

It did take place during WWII, but I don't understand how your example fits into the Holocaust.

If your point was about how many more people died during that time that weren't Jewish, then I agree with you completely.

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 02:23 AM
Err WW2 = Germany, Italy, and Japan, no? People seem to think the Jews were the only people killed in WW2.

Steve
21st December 06, 02:30 AM
Ah, not me.

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 02:34 AM
That's because you're better than those other people, sfe.

nihilist
21st December 06, 03:11 AM
"Controlling the media" has it's advantages.

ICY
21st December 06, 07:10 AM
Those JW numbers look really low, and they kept detailed records of membership and retention AFAIK and got pretty much wiped out, I think the number's closer to 10,000...not that that's significant, considering, but anyway.

Shawarma
21st December 06, 08:22 AM
The Jews have managed to hijack the holocaust away from all the other people who died in it and have been using it in their tiresome little "Oy vey, we are sooooo oppressed!" schtick for the last few decades.

But why not? If most of your family is killed over bullshit ideology, you might as well get something out of it. When life hands you holocausts, you make orange juice. Or something like that.

frumpleswift
21st December 06, 09:04 AM
I'd be very curious to see those death tolls listed as a percentage of the population at the time. Hitler definitely killed a significant percentage of the jewish people, but he also did a number on the gypsies and poles.

TM
21st December 06, 10:48 AM
Lets not forget the 150,000 mentally retarded, mentally ill and handicapped folks that went to the chambers first.

I've talked to holocaust survivors and death camp liberators at the VA hospital.
Anyone that denies this happened or tries to make light of it is a fucking asshole that should get thier fucking asshole head swatted off.

ICY
21st December 06, 11:41 AM
Anyone that...tries to make light of it

How many Jews can you fit in a Volkswagen?

nihilist
21st December 06, 11:58 AM
More if you dehydrate them first.

nihilist
21st December 06, 11:59 AM
The Jew in me feels really dirty right now.

Shawarma
21st December 06, 01:02 PM
How many Jews can you fit in a Volkswagen?
14. 4 in the seats, 10 in the ashtray.

Do I get a prize for knowing this crap holocaust joke?

Come to think of it, I only know 1 holocaust joke that's funny, and it doesn't translate well.

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 01:07 PM
Same.

The thing that I think is the most messed up about Poland is that they started making WW2 movies right after it ended. A few of them were COMEDY movies. With titles like "How I started World War 2" about some guy who is a boob but ends up saving the day. Pretty funny, actually.

nihilist
21st December 06, 01:08 PM
Not only did the jews kill jebus, they are directly responsible for the death of poor Hitler.

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 01:09 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065908/

Well ok, it was 1970. So I guess it wasn't that close after. I thought they had color TV by then, but I guess Poland was just too poor for that. =/

Truculent Sheep
21st December 06, 02:58 PM
Err WW2 = Germany, Italy, and Japan, no? People seem to think the Jews were the only people killed in WW2.

Strawman argument - and you seem to be turning human suffering into a High Score Table. The Mongols wiped out 40 million Chinese peasants a few centuries before - does that make every 'lesser' massacre thereafter seem less important?

kungfujew
21st December 06, 03:48 PM
The Jews have managed to hijack the holocaust away from all the other people who died in it and have been using it in their tiresome little "Oy vey, we are sooooo oppressed!" schtick for the last few decades.

But why not? If most of your family is killed over bullshit ideology, you might as well get something out of it. When life hands you holocausts, you make orange juice. Or something like that.

I could have sworn you used to be one of the saner posters on this site... eh, I guess eating paint chips catches up to you eventually. Lord knows it caught up to me.

Letum
21st December 06, 03:54 PM

For the love of God, I still can't rep you? I've given more rep then a cheap whore gives herpes for fucks sake.

frumpleswift
21st December 06, 03:55 PM
I could have sworn you used to be one of the saner posters on this site... eh, I guess eating paint chips catches up to you eventually. Lord knows it caught up to me.

somebody has to fill in for fyre when he doesn't have the good graces to post on a perfectly good holocaust denier thread.

i guess the paint chips make the job easier...

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 04:52 PM
Strawman argument - and you seem to be turning human suffering into a High Score Table. The Mongols wiped out 40 million Chinese peasants a few centuries before - does that make every 'lesser' massacre thereafter seem less important?

What are you, some kind of idiot? This is exactly what I'm saying.

Holocaust = Jews without even mentioning the other people that died. That's just insane.

Shawarma
21st December 06, 05:37 PM
Fuck paint chips. I drink straight from the tin. And I'm still right.

Whenever the holocaust and the massacres of the 3rd Reich is discussed, just how often do you hear people refer to all the Gypsies, retards, cripples, queers, communists, Slavs and other undesirables that also got offed by Hitler because of ideology or political expedience? I'm willing to guess 1/10th of discussions or less. It's all about the Jews. While it is true that the Jews were seen as being the primary enemy of the 3rd Reich, the fact that almost no mention is ever given to the hundreds of thousands of other undesirables that got butchered like livestock by camps and death squads is sickening and an example of shitty history. 9 out of 10 children will only know of the murder of Jews.

The Grinch might have stolen Christmas, but the Jews certainly have stolen the holocaust and want to keep it for themselves, yes they do, nice holocaust, so shiny....

I wonder what the holocaust deniers have to say about the mass murder of all the other people. Is that a Jew lie as well? Why would Jews even bother lying on the behalf of a bunch of fucking Gypsies?

frumpleswift
21st December 06, 06:29 PM
just how often do you hear people refer to all the Gypsies, retards, cripples, queers, communists, Slavs and other undesirables that also got offed by Hitler because of ideology or political expedience?

Every single bloody time. Why? Because everytime someone mentions the holocaust being bad because a lot of Jews were killed, somebody* feels obliged to point out that other people were killed too.

*The somebody falls into one of several categories:

-The anti-semite who is making some annoying "get over it already" argument
-A gay-rights activist who feels even more unloved than the jew.
-The self-hating jew who is trying to say "it's really not all about me"
-The annoying "scholar" who thinks he knows shit just because he watches the history channel and reads wikipedia

Judah Maccabee
21st December 06, 06:35 PM
Shawarma, how often do you talk with Jews about the Shoah/Holocaust or seen commemorations of Yom HaShoah?

=-=-=-

The fact of the matter is, the Shoah represented a significant change in history. It represented the first time in modern history that an entire state was brought to bear upon a genocidal mission. The media, the government, industry, and all areas of enterprise were involved with killing the "undesirables" of Europe.

And the fact of the matter is, of all undesirables, Jews were explicitly singled out as a prime target above all others. One third of the world's population of Jews died as a consequence of WWII, be it killed in death camp (Auschwitz-Birkeneau was responsible for the deaths of over a million Jews alone) or starved in a ghetto or otherwise.

=-=-=-

I don't think most Jews claim the Holocaust as the worst overall occurrence in human history, but I do think that they see it as the most calamitous event in the last several centuries that affected Jews across the world, as described here: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/What_makes_the_Holocaust_unique.html

Other examples of mass murder exist in human history, such as the atrocities committed by Pol Pot in Cambodia and the Turkish annihilation of the Armenians. But none of those other catastrophes, Fackenheim argues, contain more than one of the characteristics described above.

Jews do not need to compete in a morbid contest as to who has suffered the most in history. It is important, however, to explain why the Holocaust is a unique part of human history.

Every Yom HaShoah commemoration I've been to at synagogue and at college events always discussed beyond the "six million." Poop Loops and Shawarma are constructing a strawman's argument over the collective recognition of the Shoah by Jews and its place in Jewish identity.

polishillusion
21st December 06, 08:32 PM
a lot of Polish ppl died in WW2 - and all we get are submarine jokes. Fuck you all.

Shawarma
21st December 06, 08:35 PM
Every single bloody time. Why? Because everytime someone mentions the holocaust being bad because a lot of Jews were killed, somebody* feels obliged to point out that other people were killed too.

*The somebody falls into one of several categories:

-The anti-semite who is making some annoying "get over it already" argument
-A gay-rights activist who feels even more unloved than the jew.
-The self-hating jew who is trying to say "it's really not all about me"
-The annoying "scholar" who thinks he knows shit just because he watches the history channel and reads wikipedia
Never, ever happened to me. I'd be the annoying "scholar", though.

Shawarma
21st December 06, 08:45 PM
Dude, I can't even pronounce fucking "Shoah." And you summing up statistics about how many Jews got offed doesn't change the fact that the Jews have managed to hijack the holocaust from all the other victims, no matter how many Jews actually bought it. You're just pissed off because anyone says anything cynical about the Jewish martyr image that they cleverly adopted after getting it so hard in the ass during the forties.

Other than that, racist fuck J. M. Le Pen was right - Concentration camps are a footnote in WW2 history and only became relevant afterwards when the Jews used the sympathy for them to elevate them from "Despised Subhuman Kike" status to "Poor Victim" status, a status every living Jew today benefits from.
If it hadn't been for the holocaust, you'd still be spat on and called dog by wealthy Italian merchants today. Hell, I'd most likely be the first to kick you in the ass for grins. I wouldn't know any better, and you'd be just another yid.

Edit: What was spectacular about the holocaust, as opposed to all the other genocides in history, was the cold-blooded and methodical way it was being done. That's probably the most chilling part of it, industrial manslaughter. Ten times scarier than those African genocides with machetes and AKs.

Shawarma
21st December 06, 08:47 PM
A lot of Gyppos got butchered as well, for the reason as the Jews - Being worthless, unaryan Untermenschen. When was the last time you heard anybody, anybody at all, express themselves in sympathy for the Gypsies?

danno
21st December 06, 09:02 PM
the holocaust didn't happen. where is the evidence? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE

WarPhalange
21st December 06, 09:38 PM
Poop Loops and Shawarma are constructing a strawman's argument over the collective recognition of the Shoah by Jews and its place in Jewish identity.

No, dumbass. I don't care if Jews commemorate it or whatever the hell Yoshi Moshi is supposed to be about.

I just want some recognition for my own home country getting slaughtered. It's never "oh, 6 million Poles died and the country got raped in the ass." It's "Oh yeah, Hitler attacked...something... and then all the Jews just keeled over and died."

The fact that denying the Holocaust is seen as anti-semitic should tell you something. It's not homophobic, or fucking anti-crippled people or some shit, you know, those other people who died? No, it's anti-semitic.

Frumple, kiss my ass. If it weren't for those people you mentioned and me, then it would never get said. Then what?

This is the same as equating racism with anti-black people or better yet, white supremacy. Clearly there are more options. Racism against Asians, Latinos, etc, and by any race vs. any other race.

When in fact, if you were a Gypsie, you were deported and slaughtered just the same as a Jew. Slavs? They were going to be Hitler's slave race.

You know, I'm not even asserting that this is the Jew's doing. I don't really care. I doubt most Jews are like Steve (i.e. Jew = saint, anything against Jews is just plain wrong and anti-semitic. Even if it's neutral, it's anti-semitic, ain't that right Steve?) so it really has nothing to do with them. Just how the Holocaust is portrayed. I'm not trying to say it somehow wasn't as bad as they claim. All of you who think that are idiots.

Judah Maccabee
21st December 06, 10:14 PM
Denying the Holocaust is in almost all cases an anti-Semitic event because it is a phenomenon dealing primarily with Jews and with Jews as the main target. It is done primarily by historians or organizations with strong, direct ties to groups that are anti-Semitic and anti-Israel, such as CODOH. http://www.adl.org/poisoning_web/codoh.asp

What you're alleging is ethnocentrism. Yeah, there's going to be people that are going to focus exclusively on their own ethnic group, but in my experience, a near-totality of commemorations regarding the Holocaust was inclusive of the 5.5 million other victims who were killed in camps and ghettos; our prayer books, particularly the Siddur Sim Shalom (the most popular prayerbook in America) discusses the non-Jewish victims in the same section.

Jews are among the most active groups to suffering minorities wherever they are established, whether it's Blacks in civil-rights era America or non-Arab Sudanese in Africa.

Shawarma trolls with shitty bait.

ICY
21st December 06, 10:56 PM
I would like to interject at this point that the euthanasia of retards is a damn fine idea.

Seraphim
22nd December 06, 12:01 AM
I would like to interject at this point that the euthanasia of retards is a damn fine idea.

Euthanasia isn't really a bad idea.

I vote that we start with Canada.

WarPhalange
22nd December 06, 12:10 AM
Denying the Holocaust is in almost all cases an anti-Semitic event because it is a phenomenon dealing primarily with Jews and with Jews as the main target. It is done primarily by historians or organizations with strong, direct ties to groups that are anti-Semitic and anti-Israel, such as CODOH. http://www.adl.org/poisoning_web/codoh.asp

Then is it denying the Holocaust that makes them anti-semitic or the fact that they are anti-semitic makes them anti-semitic?

Think about this for a second.

What you're alleging is ethnocentrism. Yeah, there's going to be people that are going to focus exclusively on their own ethnic group, but in my experience, a near-totality of commemorations regarding the Holocaust was inclusive of the 5.5 million other victims who were killed in camps and ghettos; our prayer books, particularly the Siddur Sim Shalom (the most popular prayerbook in America) discusses the non-Jewish victims in the same section.

No, this isn't even ethnocentrism. I don't know about other countries. In Poland it certainly was the case, though, since when there was talk about WW2 and the Holocaust, obviously there is going to be talk about Ground Zero more than anything else.

And I'm not even talking about the Jews being ethnocentric. They were there. They saw what happened, so it would be stupid to say "Yeah... we were the only ones that died."

More than anything it's just the average person. In an official thing, they make sure to mention everybody (even if briefly =S) but the average person is an idiot. I think that's actually the whole reason. What's it like outside of America? Do people know more about stuff like that?

Jews are among the most active groups to suffering minorities wherever they are established, whether it's Blacks in civil-rights era America or non-Arab Sudanese in Africa.

Shawarma trolls with shitty bait.

Kurds?

And I wouldn't put it past Shawarma. It's gotten to the point where I can't tell if he's trolling or just an idiot. He's like Reese-Lite.

And as a side note, this video is very similar to a Creationist video.

polishillusion
22nd December 06, 12:28 AM
there seems to be many false dicotomies here... many extremely religious jews forsake the idea of the holocaust and of Isreal itself, does that make it anti-semetic?

The concept is the same as the fact that you can hate someone for doing something but still love them for other things, it happens all the time. Arguing against the holocaust isnt an outright sign of anti-semitism, and its a sad cultural and sociological occurance that the vast majority of people that argue against it are idiots who monger hatred.

kungfujew
22nd December 06, 01:45 AM
Fuck paint chips. I drink straight from the tin. And I'm still right.

Whenever the holocaust and the massacres of the 3rd Reich is discussed, just how often do you hear people refer to all the Gypsies, retards, cripples, queers, communists, Slavs and other undesirables that also got offed by Hitler because of ideology or political expedience? I'm willing to guess 1/10th of discussions or less. It's all about the Jews. While it is true that the Jews were seen as being the primary enemy of the 3rd Reich, the fact that almost no mention is ever given to the hundreds of thousands of other undesirables that got butchered like livestock by camps and death squads is sickening and an example of shitty history. 9 out of 10 children will only know of the murder of Jews.

The Grinch might have stolen Christmas, but the Jews certainly have stolen the holocaust and want to keep it for themselves, yes they do, nice holocaust, so shiny....

I wonder what the holocaust deniers have to say about the mass murder of all the other people. Is that a Jew lie as well? Why would Jews even bother lying on the behalf of a bunch of fucking Gypsies?

Very good troll job, but I'm afraid "Jew lie" gave you away. A+ for effort, though.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Lotek_Racing/troll.jpg

ICY
22nd December 06, 02:20 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/adcc/holocaustlol3.jpg

nihilist
22nd December 06, 02:39 AM
It's gotten to the point where I can't tell if he's trolling or just an idiot.

Luckily this will never be a question with you.

kungfujew
22nd December 06, 02:40 AM
o7C8avvdzR4

ICY
22nd December 06, 02:45 AM

ZING!

nihilist
22nd December 06, 02:53 AM
Wonder what old Mel would look like with hitler hair and molestache...

ICY
22nd December 06, 02:58 AM
Somebody with much better romoshopping skills than me needs to get on that.

WarPhalange
22nd December 06, 03:00 AM

You're just like a cute little Fox Primetime Sitcom, aren't you?

ICY
22nd December 06, 03:15 AM
Whereas you're a...WB sitcom?

nihilist
22nd December 06, 03:49 AM
You're just like a cute little Fox Primetime Sitcom, aren't you?

Do you ever stop asking to be bitchslapped?

Steve
22nd December 06, 04:38 AM
He does math, sometimes.

nihilist
22nd December 06, 04:50 AM
People like him invented the bomb.

nihilist
22nd December 06, 04:52 AM
and zyklon-B (http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/h-zyklon.htm)

Steve
22nd December 06, 05:05 AM
the Nazis discovered through experimentation the gas could be used to kill humans.

Smart guys...

*duh*

nihilist
22nd December 06, 05:09 AM
Way more effective than say, _ing _un.

Steve
22nd December 06, 05:20 AM
Heavy petting only bruises.

Truculent Sheep
22nd December 06, 05:44 AM
What are you, some kind of idiot? This is exactly what I'm saying.

Holocaust = Jews without even mentioning the other people that died. That's just insane.

Nonsense. The Holocaust was mainly an attempt to wipe out European Jewry, hence the subsequent focus. It's human nature to focus on the 'main' (or rather, most prominent) victims in any such disaster. For example, the Turks also massacred Assyrians and Greeks as well as Armenians, while the Hutu militias in Rwanda murdered other, more moderate, Hutus as well as Tutsis. But in all these cases, the bodycounts were lower than that of the main targets, hence why they are not so emphasised. (Which is not the same as 'overlooked', as rightly noted by Judah Maccabee).

ICY
22nd December 06, 05:53 AM
The Holocaust sucked particularly badly for Jews, but Nazis made things suck for many, many other people as well. Thread over. Everyone, STFU.

DAYoung
22nd December 06, 06:53 AM
Cracky has saluted the Hugo Boss-designed uniform of the correct.

Shawarma
22nd December 06, 07:56 AM
Very good troll job, but I'm afraid "Jew lie" gave you away. A+ for effort, though.

And I rate you F- for making such a gay response to a completely valid post written in offensive language. The "Jew Lie" bit is not even something that I would say. It's something I think it would be funny to ask a holocaust denier.

Look, it's simple. The Jews got shafted. Hard. The Jews, being a clever people, were then lucky enough to survive and has since used the holocaust to lay guilt trips on everybody opposing them. None of the other people who got butchered, save for some queers, have claimed the holocaust as their own and are dragging out the gassed corpses of their ancestors in order to score sympathy-points and justify their behaviour today. Again, when was the last time you heard anybody speak out in sympathy for the Gypsies that got murdered? (This might be a moot point, because Christ, everybody hates Gypsies.)
Even people like Steve, who I guess is about 25 and has as little experience with being exterminated as I have, speaks of how opposing the state of Israel in any way whatsoever is anti-semitic. That's bullshit, but nevertheless a commonly accepted idea.

For Jah's sake, somebody make a response that's not whining or "U R TROLL LOLZ."

Shawarma
22nd December 06, 08:00 AM
The concept is the same as the fact that you can hate someone for doing something but still love them for other things, it happens all the time. Arguing against the holocaust isnt an outright sign of anti-semitism, and its a sad cultural and sociological occurance that the vast majority of people that argue against it are idiots who monger hatred.
I actually agree with this. I personally don't know what to think about the number of Jews that got offed. I feel the number might be somewhat inflated. Saying this in public would just bring about more gay cries of "anti-semite!" though, so it's impossible to challenge the 6.000.000 figure and get taken seriously. But truth be told, the only people who concern themselves with the veracity of the holocaust from a critical point of view are the ones who believe it to be a zionist lie in the first place and any discoveries they might then make would be biased.

It's not hugely important though. 4 million Jews killed, 3 million Jews killed, 6 million Jews killed, in any event there were too many fucking Jews that got killed for stupid reasons.

Kiko
22nd December 06, 08:42 AM
Someone wanted Mel in a Hitler get up...
http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/418/494_Mel%20Brooks%20-%20The%20hitler%20rap.jpg

No one can 'own' the Holocaust. It was one of the worst examples of man's inhumanity toward man. Perhaps those who deny it most have a vested interest in the ignorance of those they'd like to harm. Look at the fields kids choose to study and their reasons. Math/sciences, law or business so they can have a promising career. They may be bored with history, but it's damned important that they know where the human race has been so that they don't end up there again.

'For it is the doom of men that they forget.'

Sun Wukong
22nd December 06, 08:54 AM
wow shwarma... did you stay up all night for this thread or are you in some far off magical land with a different time zone? Or are you at work? I stay up this late for business...

whatever the case, what you need to do is watch an interesting special on the history channel about the holocaust. It's very different than the one that most people see, I'll try to find the name of it. It's extremely illuminating, but damn it i can't remember the name of the documentary.

I don't remember this jewish womans name, but if she were 30 years younger I'd be in love with her if just for her amazing ablity to verbally destroy politicians who exploited the holocaust. 6 million jews lost their lives in the holocaust, but only a tiny handful of jews ever really got anything back. Now to some extent that goes without saying logically, but she was very specific in the politicians and lawyers who used it for personal gain. She related alot of interesting statistics regarding how many survivors actually ever got any real help and how much money was spent by various governments and given to the jews for the purpose of getting back their lives.

Most of this money was funneled into the pockets of people who weren't personally harmed by the holocaust and those people used the money and power that their positions afforded them for purely personal gain. She also was very keen to point out that people who have been through something terrible usually don't like to dwell on it. They want to forget about it, and put it out of their memories.

People who are suffering from post traumatic stress disorder often go to great lengths not to talk about it. If they dwell on it constantly, they'll never recover properly. So I think that Shwarma is at least partially right in the regard that some people definitely do exploit the holocaust for personal gain.

But I definitely agree with poop loops, the aggression from japan into china had alot to do with WW2. They were taking resources, food and money from china pretty much at will and sending that over to Japan to help fuel their war machine both before and after they bombed pearl harbor.

Also, the way the chinese were exploited was in many ways very similar to what happened to the jews. For example: The japanese didn't use gas, but they did poison huge amounts of chinese by mixing in toxic food additives into the food rations of people in area's under japanese command. Additionally, they would work people in some farming areas nearly to death to feed their own troops and if the farmers didn't drop dead in the fields they often got sick and died anyway from exposure, exhaustion and starvation. Those that died, were quickly replaced by the nearest living chinese man.

The japanese turned cities into concentration camps rather than go the trouble of being as organized. Not to mention what they did to american soldiers who were captured by the japanese; by the way, which they also frequently deny happened when retelling the story.

Even though many foreigner's witnessed their multitude of war crimes first hand and many survivors both chinese and non-chinese are still alive, denying that it ever happened is quite a national passtime for many in japan.

I even saw some american japanophile posting them doing it during one of their favorite little pop-star game shows on youtube.

The atrocities during WW2 time period are generally all attributed to what happened to the jews and there is very little effort to educate the american public otherwise.

Personally, I think both sides of the argument have merit but saying it's all jews or even most jews exploiting the holocaust is going over board. I give the general jewish community alot of points for being much more rational and reasonable than most. Israel is another story.

Edit: I was exhausted when i wrote this, so I had to edit the hell out of it in a few places. sorry about the incoherence.

WarPhalange
22nd December 06, 01:17 PM
Do you ever stop asking to be bitchslapped?

All you're missing is a 50's style laugh track, huh?

frumpleswift
22nd December 06, 03:13 PM
And I rate you F- for making such a gay response to a completely valid post written in offensive language.

Why the fuck should we validate your offensiveness with reasoned response. You get to be an ass and everyone has to argue with your fuckery with well thought out diatribe?

None of the other people who got butchered, save for some queers, have claimed the holocaust as their own and are dragging out the gassed corpses of their ancestors in order to score sympathy-points and justify their behaviour today.

A) fuck you and your homophobic crap.

B) gypsies , gays, JWs, etc have all brought up their opression during the holocaust. The only group that gets consistently ignored are the mentally ill, who were slaughtered throughout germany or forcibly sterilized.

And before any fucker makes a comment about the mentally ill being better off, etc. I say to you my sister is very mentally ill, yet strangely still more rational and intelligent than Swollenllama and his bullshit.

Again, when was the last time you heard anybody speak out in sympathy for the Gypsies that got murdered?

Pretty much anytime I have studied the holocaust. Having a history degree, I've touched on it more than a few times.

The big part you are ignoring is that while hitler killed anyone who wasn't part of his master-race ideal he focused the majority of his hate speech against the jews, focused most of his attention on the jews, and directed most of his murderous impulses toward the jews.

His anti-semitism predated his desire for/concept of racial purity, and was fostered by Austrian anti-semites like Lanz von Liebenfels.

They got fucked the hardest by hitler. Period. End of fucking story.

It's not hugely important though. 4 million Jews killed, 3 million Jews killed, 6 million Jews killed, in any event there were too many fucking Jews that got killed for stupid reasons.

even implying that the death toll for jews may have been as low as 3 million makes you look like a total fucktard. No credible scholar puts the estimate anywhere near that low.

For Jah's sake, somebody make a response that's not whining or "U R TROLL LOLZ."

Fuck you up your fucking ass. You have no clue what you are talking about.

WarPhalange
22nd December 06, 03:57 PM
Don't reply to him. He feeds off of it and it fuels his Nazi Cannon. It's kind of like Wolfenstein 3D.

Shawarma
22nd December 06, 04:13 PM
Remarkable, Frumpleswift. People where you live must be remarkably well educated, because I don't ever hear anything about the fags, Gypsies, Poles and cripples that got offed whenever I discuss holocaust with anybody. It's all Jews, Jews, Jews. And you having a history degree actually detracts from your ability to discuss it - You're not just Joe Schmoe when it comes to historical knowledge and have most likely discussed it with actual academics. I'm referring to Joe Schmoe and the COMMON conception of the holocaust, which very rarely includes anybody but Jews getting butchered.

I don't even deny that they got shafted the hardest. That's you making stuff up. I still argue that they've hijacked the holocaust, which you, based on your experience, refuse.

I've read Mein Kampf. It was predominantly hostile towards Jews and Jewry. I know Hitler had a special place in his heart for the Jew. I do not "forget" anything. That's again you making stuff up, trying to paint me as some kind of jewhater. I am, in reality, pretty damn unconcerned with Jews, apart from feeling kinda sorry for them because of their fantastic knack for landing themselves in the shit. My beef isn't with the Jewish race or the Mosaic religion. It's with faggy Jew whining, which is all too prominent nowadays, although faggy Muslim whining gets more publicity these days and is usually stupider.

LOL at homophobe. Thanks for making a non-whiny response, though. And I do like Swollenllama :D

*reloads Nazi Cannon with Full Metal JewKiller rounds.

Sirc
22nd December 06, 07:08 PM
This thread is a trainwreck. Also, that video sucks, +rep to anybody who actually saw the ENTIRE thing.

WarPhalange
22nd December 06, 07:55 PM
This thread is a trainwreck. Also, that video sucks, +rep to anybody who actually saw the ENTIRE thing.

You're +repping idiot Nazis?

frumpleswift
22nd December 06, 08:09 PM
You're not just Joe Schmoe when it comes to historical knowledge and have most likely discussed it with actual academics. I'm referring to Joe Schmoe and the COMMON conception of the holocaust, which very rarely includes anybody but Jews getting butchered.

The common Joe Schmo can barely put 2 and 2 together. Fuck the common Joe Schmo.

I've read Mein Kampf. It was predominantly hostile towards Jews and Jewry. I know Hitler had a special place in his heart for the Jew. I do not "forget" anything. That's again you making stuff up, trying to paint me as some kind of jewhater. I am, in reality, pretty damn unconcerned with Jews

This reads like "I don't hate black people, but..."

Or: "I have nothing against gays, but..."

apart from feeling kinda sorry for them because of their fantastic knack for landing themselves in the shit.

So, it is the Jews fault that they got themselves all killed in the holocaust is it?

It's with faggy Jew whining, which is all too prominent nowadays, although faggy Muslim whining gets more publicity these days and is usually stupider.

No, you are not at all anti-semitic. Not one bit...

To sum up, here is Kevin Smith on Racism:

qpGdxQ0o3l4

Sirc
22nd December 06, 08:20 PM
You're +repping idiot Nazis?

No, I'm +repping people who have 4 hours to blow on watching this junk.

DAYoung
22nd December 06, 08:27 PM
Shawarma, 'hijack' is usually used to refer to crimes when you take control of someone else's vehicle.

The Jews were in the vehicle. Millions of them.

Sure, they might be doing most of the driving, but that's because they're more assimilated into Europe than Gypsies and the intellectually-disabled, and more politically-organised than homosexuals (e.g. they have a state).

Also, they were more important to the Nazis. It was Jews in the propaganda, Jews in the 'final solution', and Jews in the German psyche as the dangerous, sensualist, greedy, violent, women-raping subhumans (a little like Blacks in the US).

There's more, but I'm sure you get the point.

WarPhalange
22nd December 06, 08:32 PM
No, I'm +repping people who have 4 hours to blow on watching this junk.

...and the only people who would have 4 hours to watch this are ____ ___

Let me help you: _di_o_ __sis

Shawarma
22nd December 06, 08:38 PM
Aaaand back we are to the bogus accusations of anti-semitism and bigotry. And just when I thought you were making a good point, which is this:

I believe that the Jews have managed to steal the holocaust for themselves in order to buy sympathy with blood. This is not me saying that Agents of the ZOG have spread their vile kike propaganda across our great Aryan Lands. It's me saying that some clever Jews realized that the worst event in their history could be turned to their advantage: By buying sympathy for the Jewish race with the blood of million of slain Jews, a race which was totally despised by EVERYONE until after 1945. It worked fantastically - They now have their own country for the first time in centuries, any criticism of the country is usually dismissed as "anti-semitism" and there are now several countries where QUESTIONING A HISTORICAL EVENT, IE the holocaust, is a crime punishable by jail time. Questioning any other historical event is perfectly alright, but not the holocaust. That's some fantastic progress for the Jews, from being the dog you pissed and spat on to achieving that amazing global martyr status and suddenly becoming accepted by western society. I do not blame the Jews for this. I personally believe the Jews to be the true master race, considering their scientific and cultural exploits with such a small population, and that it's amazing that they've managed to do this 180 degree turnaround in public opinion about them. Now, here is where we disagree:

I believe that the Jews have managed to hijack the holocaust for themselves to such an extent that they're cutting out the aforementioned other persecuted people out of their sympathy-dollar and that they are therefore never mentioned when laypeople discuss the holocaust. You, however, maintain that some limpdick ALWAYS cuts into your great and erudite discussion about the holocaust by moaning "But what about the Gyppos/queers/cripples/Poles etc." That does not fit in with my personal experience, therefore, I will respectfully disagree with you. I am acknowledging the possibility that you could be right. I just very much doubt it, especially if your personal experience mostly revolves around other members of the academia.

Shawarma
22nd December 06, 08:44 PM
Shawarma, 'hijack' is usually used to refer to crimes when you take control of someone else's vehicle.

The Jews were in the vehicle. Millions of them.

Sure, they might be doing most of the driving, but that's because they're more assimilated into Europe than Gypsies and the intellectually-disabled, and more politically-organised than homosexuals (e.g. they have a state).

Also, they were more important to the Nazis. It was Jews in the propaganda, Jews in the 'final solution', and Jews in the German psyche as the dangerous, sensualist, greedy, violent, women-raping subhumans (a little like Blacks in the US).

There's more, but I'm sure you get the point.
All this post is doing is repeating statistics about horrors of which I am well aware. And I think the reason that the Jews managed to hijack the holocaust is because Jews are more consolidated as a group as well as smarter than any of the other persecuted groups. That, and nobody likes Gypsies.

DAYoung
22nd December 06, 09:02 PM
All this post is doing is repeating statistics about horrors of which I am well aware. And I think the reason that the Jews managed to hijack the holocaust is because Jews are more consolidated as a group as well as smarter than any of the other persecuted groups. That, and nobody likes Gypsies.

There is one statistic, and the emphasis is not on the figures, but about their inclusion in the very process you're claiming they're 'hijacking'.

Your use of the word 'hijack' is misleading.

Shawarma
22nd December 06, 09:05 PM
What word would be more appropriate then, in the context which I am using the word "Hijack?"

DAYoung
22nd December 06, 09:29 PM
From least to most pejorative: 'Identified with' 'Claimed' 'Exploited'.

Shawarma
22nd December 06, 09:34 PM
Claimed it is then. Exploited is the wrong word to use.

Kiko
22nd December 06, 09:40 PM
I was a bit wrong in my earlier post. If anyone can own or claim the Holocaust, it's got to be those who personally suffered during that time. Those who died, those who survived or those who lost loved ones. Despite the importance of remembering history, so that we don't repeat the past, it's also important to let go and not blame those who live now for what their ancestors/ethnic group was responsible for.

Just a thought...

Seraphim
22nd December 06, 10:11 PM
I was a bit wrong in my earlier post. If anyone can own or claim the Holocaust, it's got to be those who personally suffered during that time. Those who died, those who survived or those who lost loved ones. Despite the importance of remembering history, so that we don't repeat the past, it's also important to let go and not blame those who live now for what their ancestors/ethnic group was responsible for.

Just a thought...

Why do you have to keep making well thoughout sensible post? It's un-sociocide like. Now stop it before people start to follow suit and think before they type.

+rep.

Kiko
22nd December 06, 10:14 PM
Why do you have to keep making well thoughout sensible post? It's un-sociocide like. Now stop it before people start to follow suit and think before they type.

+rep.
Thanks. Why? It seems to be a niche that needs filling, I guess. They won't change because of just me, will they?
Nah!

Seraphim
22nd December 06, 10:14 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kiko again.

Damnit.

Kiko
22nd December 06, 10:15 PM
Share the love!

nihilist
22nd December 06, 10:17 PM

Just a thought...

[troll...powers...weakening...must..not...listen... ..ARRRRGGHHHHH!!!

You're right.

Judah Maccabee
23rd December 06, 11:31 AM
Shawarma, you're correct I have little direct experience with "extermination." I've already discussed the issue of my generation of Jewish peers living in the "Golden age of American Jewry." However, I have also spent a significant amount of time listening to Holocaust survivors and reading about the topic from a variety of perspectives. I've even read the texts of deniers so that I am that much more capable at refuting their arguments.

Hell, the free trip to Israel I went on was all about Holocaust issues, and I heard from several survivors, including one who said the Holocaust was proof to her that G-d didn't exist.

Seraphim
23rd December 06, 08:57 PM
Hell, the free trip to Israel I went on was all about Holocaust issues, and I heard from several survivors, including one who said the Holocaust was proof to her that G-d didn't exist.

You should have slapped the below link on her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_curse

Btw, I understand that my post is in poor taste.

Mr. Jones
23rd December 06, 10:15 PM
I like Jews because they have nappy hair and big noses like.

Steve
24th December 06, 04:48 AM
yer stoopid.

Doctor X
26th December 06, 07:42 AM
I one does not wish to be recognized as a racist, an anti-Semite, or a complete willfully ignorant Cunt, one would do well not to use the terminology of racists, anti-Semites, and Cunts.

FYI

--J.D.