PDA

View Full Version : Master Po

Xioxou
20th December 06, 05:14 PM
Bulshido members could learn a little something from Master Po! (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1357477243)

Neildo
20th December 06, 05:26 PM
Right reg makea POWAH! Reft reg makea Dinnah.

DON'T INTERRUPT RESSON-AH!

Seraphim
20th December 06, 06:42 PM
I hate Myspace. I just hate it.

And yes, +rep for this find. It's funny.

Stick
20th December 06, 08:24 PM
I fucking hate Master Po

Oh? What's that? This isn't the idiot security guard chunner from Opie and Anthony?

Oh, ok, well then I won't delete this thread.

Xioxou
21st December 06, 12:53 AM
Maybe you haven't noticed the description on this particular forum. The CTC is UNmoderated. Since you're about as sharp as soiled diapers, I'll just explain that un- is a prefix denoting NEGATIVE value.

You don't move threads from the CTC, you don't edit them, and you sure as hell don't delete them.

Get - the - fuck - out.

Stick
21st December 06, 04:44 PM
Perhaps you missed my point, oh touchy one.

Master Po is the moniker of this dipshit here:

Qk5twvVmhyU

We've discussed him on Bullshido.net before. We loathe him. He's a simpering little douche bag who gets off on showing off for people who can't do a sit-up let alone throw a punch.

When I saw the title of the thread was simply "Master Po", this idiot and the many clips of him on the internet were the first thing to come to mind. Low and behold, I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was something actually funny; good work, Xioxou!

Maybe, just maybe, next time I'll put [sarcasm] tags on my post so that my words don't crawl up your ass and give you the false impression that getting pissy with me is a good idea.

Fuck off.

Sirc
21st December 06, 05:04 PM
God that guy is douche to the max.

Funny vid though, both of ye. Now since I love you both equally and don't like seeing mommy and daddy fight and split up the family into foster homes, kiss and make up.

Xioxou
22nd December 06, 01:09 AM
God that guy is douche to the max. Yes, and so is the guy in the video. :)