PDA

View Full Version : "Only time will tell us more about this dazzling dare-doll, Batgirl!"

Stick
17th December 06, 05:59 PM
This is purported to be a short unaired pilot for a Batgirl spin-off. It's only about 8 minutes, and it's worth watching for the horrid use of poetic device alone.

bDnlrfq5tQE

"Correction, Boy Wonder, it's my electronic batgirl compact with a laser beam. Which will destroy anything!"

I guess this is the introducion for Batgirl they went with. I love how Penguin is trying to get Barbara Gordon to marry him, what the hell?!

part 1
FnkW4iZCkas

Seriously, his henchmen are wearing shirts that say "henchman".

part 2
8CgYByXAsM0

BAHAHAHA! "Human tea bags"!

And Alfred rocks the old school pugalism.

part 3
NVlQqL7XyUg

Alright, alright, alright- I have really got to stop editing things in and have these things set when I post 'em, but I can't help it, thisis too much!

Batman, Robin, and Batgirl get tied into a "Siamese human knot" by a fiendish villainess.... and Batgirl's in the middle.

Zwft9CWXOaw

The look on Batgirl's face when Batman starts wiggling his ears under his cowl.... wow.

Batgirl in fiendish Catwoman bondage. Note the astounding Catmobile that Joker and Catwoman ride off in.

CAsiLforpoY

Holy crap, Vincent Price was Egghead?! One of the lamest Bat-villains ever?! Good fucking grief.

Batgirl is tied up and toyed with by Egghead and the Russians... What hilarious Russians- Coassaks!

BY5vV84d-mg

BATGIRL DEMANDS EQUAL PAY!

A public service announcement from the US Department of Labor. Seems to have the same Batgirl and Robin, but that ain't Adam West.

IaQ_8qd0ZXo

Alright, and I just have to share this for Batman's last line, it's simply jaw dropping. First they fucking roofy Batgirl and- well, you jsut have to see it.

nHCfRuowIvE

Jagged
17th December 06, 09:24 PM
I laughed, I cried then I lost all faith in humanity.

My god the henchmen wore shirts that say Henchmen! I mean…retarded quadriplegic monkeys could write better then this.

Question!
17th December 06, 11:05 PM
What year was this shot?

Steve
17th December 06, 11:20 PM

Stick
17th December 06, 11:35 PM
I love it, in the episode where she's introduced, Bruce Wayne quickly deduces that Penguin is going to force Barbara to marry him so that he will be the son-in-law of the police commissioner and thus make himself immune to prosecution. That's why penguin wants to marry Barbara Gordon!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/tenshirisu/craig053.jpg

Bruce Wayne's understanding of the criminal mind is truly staggering!

Sadly, that does seem to be Penguin's line of thought.

Steve
17th December 06, 11:42 PM
I'd marry her so I'd be immune to prosecution.

Because the things that I would do with her would be criminal (at least back then)!!!

*buh dump bump*

Thank you, thank you...

Stick
17th December 06, 11:46 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiice.

+rep

Steve
17th December 06, 11:47 PM
*bows*

Enjoy the meatloaf folks, I'll be here all night!

Stick
17th December 06, 11:52 PM
Hey, don't worry about it.

That single statement indicates to me the first oncoming thrust of manhood, old chum.

Steve
17th December 06, 11:57 PM
LOL, it's only because my manhood hasn't been titillated by a woman so close to my own age!

Stick
18th December 06, 12:18 AM
And cause I just can't help but share everything; someone's Yvonne Craig picture gallery with handy thumbnails. (http://www.debra-paget.com/yvonnecraig/yvonne-craig1.html)

Steve
18th December 06, 12:32 AM
*drool*

I give you slimy +rep.

Dagon Akujin
19th December 06, 09:29 PM
OMG! *swoon*

Holy crap I so had the hots for Batgirl when I was about 8.

Dagon Akujin
19th December 06, 09:30 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Comet again."