View Full Version : Live Free or Die Hard: the teaser

Stick
15th December 06, 04:15 PM
John McClane has returned.

2F9eCSav9x0

Neildo
15th December 06, 04:20 PM
Now THAT's how you make a trailer.

No unnecessary talking, just explosions, gunfire, and driving stunts.

I'm definately seeing that movie.

Odacon
15th December 06, 04:23 PM
I was sold until that awful cgi part at :55. What a shame.

Osiris
15th December 06, 04:41 PM
I'm sold because its NOT filled with awful cgi. Watch the Spidey 3 trailer and then look at this again.

Zendetta
15th December 06, 05:06 PM
Jeebus, I know. I fucking hate the spiderman movies. If I want an entire story of computer graphics, I'll fucking play xbox already.

THey should get some parkour guys and a little minimal wiring and actually have them do that shit.

Osiris
15th December 06, 06:15 PM
Right. Swing his ass somewhere safe and them superimpose him over the city. Won't be PERFECT, but it won't be THAT ugly. And walking on walls? Basic camera trick. I wish they'd at least TRY not to suck.

Stick
15th December 06, 06:16 PM
I didn't even think about the CGI, what I am thinking about is old actors putting in one last sequel on their signature franchises.

Namely, Sylvester Stalone is having Rocky Balboa come out this Christmas.

0biU_lZE0Xc

and what's more... he's working on the next Rambo movie.

This however, Bruce Willis as an older cop, I mean I don't know just how physical they're gonna have him be, but for some reason I can buy Willis as McClane again.... I just can barely buy Stalone as Rocky and there's no way I'm buying him as Rambo.

Neildo
15th December 06, 06:41 PM
I could see him as Rambo. Old, decrepit, geriatric, retired rambo. Still, Stallone is in pretty decent shape for an old-timer.

Anyone seen 16 blocks? Bruce seems to get type-cast as a cop, but i still find it believable.

Dark Helmet
15th December 06, 08:49 PM
I don't know.Might be rental worthy only.

Steve
15th December 06, 10:54 PM
I could see him as Rambo. Old, decrepit, geriatric, retired rambo. Still, Stallone is in pretty decent shape for an old-timer.

That reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 4....

dhqThmA041A
(side note: Interesting to see what the original Japanese is vs the English dubbing.)

In regards to Rocky 6, I have an employee who saw it (sneak preview, free tickets ftw). She told me the end (I asked) and its.... Well, PM if you want to know.

Ahem, now back to the thread:

That movie looks fuckin awesome! I've always been a fan of Bruce Willis, the Die Hard series in particular.

Oh, and am I the only one here that is part of the cult following of Hudson Hawk? Love it!

Dark Helmet
15th December 06, 10:59 PM
Oh, and am I the only one here that is part of the cult following of Hudson Hawk? Love it!
Die in hell motherfucker!

Steve
15th December 06, 11:05 PM
Die in hell motherfucker!

Hmmm, I can't seem to remember that from the movie, so I take it you didn't like it...

To each his own.

Yiktin Voxbane
16th December 06, 12:11 AM
Hudson Hawk is a true cult film, ya Either *get it* or ya don't ..... No middle-ground.

Fer the record, me LuBz it.

GIJoe6186
23rd February 07, 03:19 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I dont care how gay this sounds, I love the Die Hards!!!

I didnt even get the title for a second, Im going, ok Live Free or Die Harder, blablabla, John McClane, Blahblahblah, then OMG^10000 ..... DIE HARDer

Sweeeet

GIJoe6186
23rd February 07, 03:20 AM
yea im excited, wanna fight aboud id?

Steve
23rd February 07, 03:27 AM
You're gonna die hard.

LOLZ.