PDA

View Full Version : Grotesque Slaughterhouse Footage

Stick
10th December 06, 09:52 PM
Poor cow.

http://www.unauthorizedentry.com/upclips/287.wmv

On the other hand, it was probably delicious.

Side note, watching this made me think of Dexter and how the Ice Truck Killer must drain the blood from his victims..... twisted.

Sun Wukong
11th December 06, 05:15 AM
That was a pretty shitty way to do it, I have to say. At least put a bullet behind it's ear first. I know the whole reason for cuting it's throat before it's dead is to bleed the cow faster, but if you spent your time raising an animal you don't just treat it like that.

Where'd you get that from anyway? Looks like a PETA propaganda film.

Seraphim
11th December 06, 12:13 PM
That was really messy. I would rather be punched than cut. Imagine what the cow felt like when that knife was digging around the inside of his neck.

Well to be honest, I'm hungry. I think I'll go get a hamburger!

MaverickZ
11th December 06, 12:17 PM
Is this supposed to be arousing? Cause it is.

Neildo
11th December 06, 01:51 PM
Looks like a PETA propaganda film.

Ya Rly.

I think I'm going to have a hamburger for lunch.

edit: 2 double cheeseburgers for $5. My heart will hate me, but my tongue is happy.

frumpleswift
11th December 06, 02:06 PM
yum...cow

Cormoran
11th December 06, 05:14 PM
damned windows media player. took forever for that vid to startup.

No it wouldn't be PETA footage, it's called a day in the life of a slaughterhouse and the exact same images appear everywhere in every slaughterhouse there is, actually, several cows are slowly bleeding to death as i type.

Hell, chickens actually manage to make the neck cutting process HILARIOUS! what with all that twitching and jumping around. You come to realise that yes, that saying you heard about running around like a headless chicken was actually fucking true, unlike that sweating like a pig nonsense.

I know the whole reason for cuting it's throat before it's dead is to bleed the cow faster, but if you spent your time raising an animal you don't just treat it like that.

I'll give you a farmers point of view on this. It's a cow, it's raised specifically to be killed, slaughtered and eaten. Everything you do for that cow is because at the end of it you want it to be the best damn steak you ever did taste. You're not gonna get all touchy feely on how it gets killed after you've invested all that time in rearing the perfect steak.

Neildo
11th December 06, 05:45 PM
Austrailian beef sucks.

(at least it did 5 years ago when I was in the Philippines. All the beef they had was imported from Australia, and it was stringy, tasteless, and generally unappealing.)

Mr. Jones
12th December 06, 12:30 AM
How is this exactly grotesque?

Seraphim
12th December 06, 12:37 AM
How is this exactly grotesque?

Quite simply because I deem it as such.

Steve
12th December 06, 02:04 AM
Try this thread:

http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45702

ICY
12th December 06, 04:56 AM
I again refer to the MOTHERFUCKING FACT that AS SOON AS ALL THAT BLOOD STARTS GUSHING, THE ANIMAL IS EFFECTIVELY UNCONCIOUS AND BRAIN DEAD.

Pussies, FUCK.

Seraphim
12th December 06, 10:39 AM
I again refer to the MOTHERFUCKING FACT that AS SOON AS ALL THAT BLOOD STARTS GUSHING, THE ANIMAL IS EFFECTIVELY UNCONCIOUS AND BRAIN DEAD.

Pussies, FUCK.

So um..why did it kick so much?

I'm really not too concerned about. That happens every day, hundreds of thousands of times.

It has to happen so I can get steak.

so be it!

Osiris
12th December 06, 10:40 AM
You can kick and thrash while unconscious.

Steve
12th December 06, 11:41 AM
You can kick and thrash while unconscious.

Yup.

A chicken can run around with it's head cut off (as mentioned earlier in this thread), so why can't a cow twitch after it's throat's been cut?

frumpleswift
12th December 06, 11:58 AM
Don't you think that video seemed a little wasteful. You think we could find something practical to do with all that cow blood. Maybe we could market it to wanna-be goth kids.

Stick
12th December 06, 12:09 PM
For all we know that blood is being collected in tanks for later use.... later vampire use.

Steve
12th December 06, 12:23 PM
They use it for movies like Blade, when they need to spray blood from the fire sprinklers at a dance.

Or as Comet suggested, at real vampire dances...............................

Osiris
12th December 06, 12:39 PM
No it wouldn't be PETA footage, it's called a day in the life of a slaughterhouse and the exact same images appear everywhere in every slaughterhouse there is, actually, several cows are slowly bleeding to death as i type.

Unpleasant reality is liberal propaganda.

frumpleswift
12th December 06, 02:08 PM
Unpleasant reality is liberal propaganda.

"Polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in reality. And reality has a well known liberal bias" Stephen Colbert

ICY
12th December 06, 05:26 PM
Don't you think that video seemed a little wasteful. You think we could find something practical to do with all that cow blood.

They add it back into your hot dogs. No kidding.

Neildo
12th December 06, 05:40 PM
For Color, yes?

They should put it back into ground beef after they uh...grind it. AFAIK, they use red food coloring or some shit. I'm pretty sure that red fluid isn't blood.

Sun Wukong
12th December 06, 05:42 PM
I'll give you a farmers point of view on this. It's a cow, it's raised specifically to be killed, slaughtered and eaten. Everything you do for that cow is because at the end of it you want it to be the best damn steak you ever did taste. You're not gonna get all touchy feely on how it gets killed after you've invested all that time in rearing the perfect steak.
I spent half my formative years on a farm. We had no less than 40 head of cattle in the pasture at any one point. I have taken part in the slaughter of cattle, sheep, deer, and slain many a chicken. In fact, I was something of a chicken's anti-christ. The prescribed method of killing a cow was to shoot it behind the ear first where I'm from.

I don't have a moral objection to the slaughter of animals, but I do have a moral objection to cruelty in going about it. Cows aren't the brightest animals, but there's no reason to go over board with it.

I wont' lose any sleep over it, but I don't exactly eat much veal either.

WarPhalange
12th December 06, 05:43 PM
For April Fool's I'm going to take a bunch of cow blood and replace it with human blood in some hospital. Imagine the hilarity when the family goes into Frank's room, and asks him "How do you feel Frank?" and he replies "MOO!!"

ICY
12th December 06, 05:49 PM
You're going to a cow hospital?

frumpleswift
12th December 06, 06:14 PM
They add it back into your hot dogs. No kidding.

yum blutwurst

WarPhalange
12th December 06, 09:09 PM
You're going to a cow hospital?

Yes. I'm going to go visit your mother.