PDA

View Full Version : Making Black Men Rap To Avoid a Ticket...Wrong, Apparently

ICY
3rd December 06, 11:37 AM
An officer in Tempe, Az pulled over two black men for littering and instructed them that if they rapped about the dangers of littering, they could avoid a ticket. The litterer rapped a little and was let off, everyone laughed, and they were let off. It was all on video for a public TV COPS type show, and apparently, liberals were offended by the cultural insensitivity shown by the officer (WTF?).

If a black officer told me I could get out of a ticket by dancing a celtic jig and singing a chanty, I would start jigging.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player06.html?120206/120206_fnl_rap&FNL&%27Rap%27%20Sheet&acc&Law%20Center&-1&News&122&&&exp

Shawarma
3rd December 06, 11:48 AM
"Hey, why don't y'all sing us a good ol'e nigger song?"

ICY
3rd December 06, 12:17 PM
LOL, the reaction was as if he had actually said THAT.

nihilist
3rd December 06, 01:25 PM
It's perfectly acceptable if it's done in a loving (http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/saddles/sounds/worksong.wav) way.

ICY
3rd December 06, 01:55 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/adcc/LMNAO.gif
LMNAO!

AAAhmed46
3rd December 06, 11:05 PM
That gif is awsome.

Truculent Sheep
4th December 06, 05:58 AM
This shows the chronic lack of imagination amongst cops. If I were in his position, I'd stop several old ladies for speeding and then make them perform lewd acts on each other while I recorded it on my camphone. Now that's what I call creativity.

DAYoung
4th December 06, 06:13 AM
At least he didn't whip out a basketball.

Truculent Sheep
4th December 06, 06:16 AM
Not at all - think of the fun you could have. In fact, you could come up with a game whereby you stop two speeders, get them to compare the size of their penises and let the longest one go! It could start a trend in policing.

DAYoung
4th December 06, 06:18 AM
I'm glad I don't drive.

Truculent Sheep
4th December 06, 06:19 AM
I use buses and trains, myself.

DAYoung
4th December 06, 06:24 AM
Just wait until New Labor introduces the Public-transport Entrance and Exit PEnis Examination (or PEEPEE). Slogan: "PEEPEE will keep us terrorist-free."

http://www.penis.de/Shared-Files/Der_Penis/Messung.gif

Truculent Sheep
4th December 06, 06:28 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if that's in their next manifesto. Statist wankers.

TM
4th December 06, 09:42 AM
"But first a number. You know. A musical number. You got in in your blood boy."
Harry Morgan as Gen. Hamilton Steele on MASH.

ICY
4th December 06, 11:09 AM
I cannot imagine not driving and considering myself an adult.

nihilist
4th December 06, 11:13 AM
"Here's a piece of cardboard, I WANNA SEE SOME BREAK-DANCIN'!"

ICY
4th December 06, 12:25 PM
Man, that shit is weak yo', me and my b-boyz, we take it to the streets fo' real yo' ain't got no fuckin' car'board man.

Zendetta
4th December 06, 12:58 PM
At least he didn't whip out a basketball.

"Excuse me while I WHIP THIS OUT."

Shawarma
4th December 06, 02:17 PM
Lol at CNNs headline of this. "Cop Tells Black Men In Benz To Rap Or Get Fine."

Cop, upon seeing two black men sitting in a parked benz:
"Hey, you, coons! Y'all better sing me a nigger song unless y'all wants ta be Rodney Kinged! Or you can just pay a fine, that's cool too."

Stick
4th December 06, 02:43 PM
Weird.

I wonder if there'd be a fuss if he asked them to just tell him a joke or answer three simple questions like, "What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favourite colour?!"

In fact, I want video of a cop doing that, hobbling over to someone's car looking all shifty eye'd and doing his best bridge keeper impression. That'd be fucking sweet.

TM
6th December 06, 10:44 AM
If the guys in the car had any hair on their ass they would have done the routine from blazing saddles.

DAYoung
6th December 06, 05:26 PM
I cannot imagine not driving and considering myself an adult.

I know how to drive, and I have a licence, but I haven't driven since I injured my spine.

Neildo
6th December 06, 05:31 PM
I know how to drive, and have driven, but do not possess a valid drivers license, or functioning vehicle. I have technically owned 2 vehicles, but have since parted with them.

Also, I play video games. I am comfortable with my juvenility....is that a word?

ICY
6th December 06, 08:06 PM
My mindset wouldn't apply in the city. If I lived in Vancouver, I wouldn't give a shit, there's the Skytrain and buses. Here there are shitty buses and if you miss one...well, you just missed work for that half of the day, at least.

WarPhalange
9th December 06, 11:24 PM
I know what you mean. To get to UW from the transit center there is a direct bus. The problem is the last one comes at 7:40 ish and the first one leaves school at 12:40 ish. So Tuesdays, when my first class is at 1:30pm, I STILL have to get to school at around 8:30am and sit around for hours.

DAYoung
10th December 06, 12:03 AM
If we go to my sister-in-law's, it takes ten minutes by car, or at least forty-five minutes by train.