PDA

View Full Version : Various good musical stuff

Sirc
23rd November 06, 04:12 PM
Amateur:
JzqumbhfxRo

Hyperactive:
o9698TqtY4A

Great editing skills on his part. Really, just brilliant.

_wBfbVaIln8

CqmceZIxMfI

mnbISua5p_M

Just some of my favorite songs from my favorite foreign rockstar.

Steve
23rd November 06, 04:27 PM
Huh, I coulda sworn there was a Post your favorites!: Music Videos or just Videos that have Good Music! (http://www.sociocide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45704) thread around here somewhere....

Sirc
23rd November 06, 04:47 PM
No look, no care.

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 06:21 PM
No look, no care.
Could you tag all your future threads with this for the ease of the rest of the community.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 06:23 PM
:(

I wuv you Isacariot. Why are you so mean to me?

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 06:32 PM
:(

I wuv you Isacariot. Why are you so mean to me?
The Law of.....erm......something to do with Thermodynamics. There's only so much 'wuv' to go round, if I don't balance it out then reality will melt.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 06:40 PM
THEN LET IT MELT BECAUSE OUR LOVE WILL GO ON!

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 06:55 PM
THEN LET IT MELT BECAUSE OUR LOVE WILL GO ON!
You want me to let the entire universe melt for your twisted style of forbidden man-love? What do you think this is? Brokeback Sociocide?

Sirc
23rd November 06, 07:02 PM
You want me to let the entire universe melt for your twisted style of forbidden man-love? What do you think this is? Brokeback Sociocide?

Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 07:11 PM
Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.
You lose points by quoting Meet Joe Black.

Quickly redeem yourself by quoting Rottie pics.

Alternatively pl4zM4 may have some other suggestions for redeeming yourself.......

Sirc
23rd November 06, 07:12 PM
You lose points by quoting Meet Joe Black.

Quickly redeem yourself by quoting Rottie pics.

Alternatively pl4zM4 may have some other suggestions for redeeming yourself.......

You gained points for knowing where it came from. You lose points for not playing the quoting game.

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 07:17 PM
You gained points for knowing where it came from. You lose points for not playing the quoting game.
We are not playing the Quoting Game. Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but milleniums in a place with no doors.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 07:27 PM
We are not playing the Quoting Game. Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but milleniums in a place with no doors.

Thank you for loving me.

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 07:42 PM
Thank you for loving me.
Don't blow smoke up my ass, it will ruin my autopsy.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 07:45 PM
Don't blow smoke up my ass, it will ruin my autopsy.

If you don't know what you want you end up with a lot you don't.

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 07:56 PM
If you don't know what you want you end up with a lot you don't.
I'm past caring what you like and what you don't like. You're stealing my sleep and I'm not gonna let you.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 08:08 PM
I'm past caring what you like and what you don't like. You're stealing my sleep and I'm not gonna let you.

Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 08:19 PM
Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
Bullshido Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Sociocide.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 11:25 PM
Bullshido Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Sociocide.

This is Iscariot. Iscariot had bitch tits.

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 11:54 PM
This is Iscariot. Iscariot had bitch tits.
Man, I see in Bullshido and Sociocide the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandering.

God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.

We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Sirc
24th November 06, 02:21 AM
That'll do, pig. That'll do.