PDA

View Full Version : New Spiderman 3 trailer.

Steve
10th November 06, 01:17 AM
http://www.ifilm.com/presents/spiderman3

Looking forward to it.

Osiris
10th November 06, 01:32 AM
They fail at CGI

Steve
10th November 06, 01:52 AM
They have time to fix it.

Osiris
10th November 06, 01:53 AM
Thats what I said about Matrix Reloaded.

Steve
10th November 06, 02:01 AM
*feels your pain*

I know.

Point.

Shawarma
10th November 06, 08:07 AM
Doesn't play on my PC. Is Venom in the new movie and does he look right? Because that would be neat. The Doc Oc of the last movie was pure, undillated gayness.

Odacon
10th November 06, 08:21 AM
That CGI was pretty poor, I hope it's just because the rushed the trailer out and are still working on it.

Osiris
10th November 06, 09:55 AM
Here's the problem. Why do they have to use CGI to show him sticking to a building? That aint exactly special effects rocket science right there.

ICY
10th November 06, 10:02 AM
Because when they switch back and forth between CGI and live action costume, it's fucking gay.

Question!
12th November 06, 02:22 AM
But the inherent coolness of Venom makes up for that.

AAAhmed46
12th November 06, 02:36 AM
Doesn't play on my PC. Is Venom in the new movie and does he look right? Because that would be neat. The Doc Oc of the last movie was pure, undillated gayness.

Actually that gayness is fairly accurate to the comics.

ICY
12th November 06, 02:54 AM
The last two posts are entirely accurate.

Osiris
12th November 06, 11:12 PM
Because when they switch back and forth between CGI and live action costume, it's fucking gay.

No. Some things I can accept need to be CGI. But when a guy is just standing there and its obviously a cartoon, THATS gay. Or, how about, you know, actual stunt work? You saw cooler shit and much less CGI in the 80s.

Question!
13th November 06, 12:13 AM
Although I am confident that Spiderman 3 will be better than the first two, mainly due to Venom, of course.... this is another reason why the Batman series under Nolan is and will be better, very minimal CGI.

Steve
13th November 06, 12:13 AM
While we're talking about CGI...

Here's a trailer that has Venom in it at the end.

A5l9fEBs4m8

Bugeisha
20th November 06, 02:08 PM
"This video no longer available."

Neildo
20th November 06, 02:18 PM
This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Sony because its content was used without permission.

Damn you Sony!

Iscariot
20th November 06, 02:33 PM
'Spider-Man 3' Trailer Leaked Online
Studio bosses at Sony Pictures are furious after an unfinished trailer for Spider-Man 3 was leaked onto the Internet. The theatrical promo for the Sam Raimi blockbuster shows scenes from the upcoming film and bears the watermark of The Ant Farm, an award-winning trailer house. The clip was not selected as the official trailer, but the leak still has filmmakers up in arms over the breach of security. The Ant Farm co-CEO's Mike Greenfeld and Barbara Glazer insist the leak didn't come from their company. Glazer claims market research groups, dubbing companies, the director and even the original studio could be responsible. She adds, "There are basic flaws within the system that make it impossible to guarantee security. If you don't test them, you stand a much better chance of keeping a trailer secure."
From IMDB.