PDA

View Full Version : 1 second condoms: new technology

Sirc
6th November 06, 10:25 PM
http://www.prontocondoms.co.za/demo_mov.htm

WOW! Look ICY, now you don't have to be afraid anymore! You can finally ask Mary Sue to the sunday social!

WarPhalange
6th November 06, 10:38 PM
Fuck that, I'm taking Mary Sue to the dance.

Sirc
6th November 06, 10:42 PM
Oh give him a chance. He needs the reinforcement.

WarPhalange
6th November 06, 10:49 PM
No, God dammit! I asked her out first! She said "no", but that doesn't matter. I asked her, and I'm taking her. That's how it works.

Steve
6th November 06, 11:02 PM
It's a week away, so I suggest a battle to the death with the prize being that the winner gets to violate her behind the barn.

Sirc
6th November 06, 11:42 PM
It's a week away, so I suggest a battle to the death with the prize being that the winner gets to violate her behind the barn.

You do it behind the barn? The haystack has way more possibilities for hiding evidence. Plus, by the time the cops find out, the cows will have digested all of the physical evidence.

Steve
6th November 06, 11:50 PM
You do it behind the barn? The haystack has way more possibilities for hiding evidence. Plus, by the time the cops find out, the cows will have digested all of the physical evidence.

You're one of those S&M dudes, aren't you? Have you ever tried to fool around with someone in hay? Not as fun and easy as it might sound...

I'll leave the haystack to you and take my chances elsewhere.

meng_mao
7th November 06, 12:07 AM
Hmmm, more like ... 4 secs.
And...if someone is looking to get it put on in 4s, he's going to fuck it up -- look how precise the demoer was.
In an alive setting, uke would be too nervous / randy.

Sirc
7th November 06, 12:17 AM
You're one of those S&M dudes, aren't you? Have you ever tried to fool around with someone in hay? Not as fun and easy as it might sound...

I'll leave the haystack to you and take my chances elsewhere.

BEHIND the haystack. The hay acts as a sound dampener to muffle the screams.

Steve
7th November 06, 12:28 AM
Ah, so the cow poop left behind as they're eating the hay covers up the evidence...

Not bad.

ICY
7th November 06, 12:28 AM
Fantastic.

Steve
7th November 06, 12:45 AM
Fantastic.

We're working on the reward, you and PLs have to work on the fight to the death.

Sirc
7th November 06, 01:35 AM
We're working on the reward, you and PLs have to work on the fight to the death.

So it's agreed then. We have them fight to the death and whoever wins gets to take Mary Sue to the Friday Night Social and then gets to horseram her vagina behind the haystack?

WarPhalange
7th November 06, 01:43 AM
I'm not fucking walking behind any hay stack. Either she carries me or we do it on the spot. What do you think I am? Some exercising hippy fag?

Steve
7th November 06, 02:14 AM
So it's agreed then. We have them fight to the death and whoever wins gets to take Mary Sue to the Friday Night Social and then gets to horseram *wink, wink* her vagina behind the haystack?

What, no Sunday Social? If it's still Sun. you've brilliantly figured it out:

I'm not fucking walking behind any hay stack. Either she carries me or we do it on the spot. What do you think I am? Some exercising hippy fag?

So you ride the horse with the 'prize' (Mary Sue) to the back of the hay stack (the one that Sirc provided, hence his tasteless horseram comment) and then since you're to weak to walk on your own, Sirc's horse can *ahem* 'horseram' you into her so you don't have to look like an exercising hippy!

You'll just look like a bestial pedophile since I know Mary Sue's Dad and she's only 14!

What a happy ending!

Course, if ICY wins he'll consider it a happy ending too...

Note: This is the most perverted I've been in years.

DAYoung
7th November 06, 02:25 AM
It'll be cool when they make one for penises.

Sirc
7th November 06, 02:29 AM
What, no Sunday Social? If it's still Sun. you've brilliantly figured it out:

So you ride the horse with the 'prize' (Mary Sue) to the back of the hay stack (the one that Sirc provided, hence his tasteless horseram comment) and then since you're to weak to walk on your own, Sirc's horse can *ahem* 'horseram' you into her so you don't have to look like an exercising hippy!

You'll just look like a bestial pedophile since I know Mary Sue's Dad and she's only 14!

What a happy ending!

If ICY wins, it'll be a happy ending simply because she's not old enough to make babies.

Actually I'm rigging the contest so that he loses. Even though she's prepubescent and his sister, there's no way I'm going to even RISK that another him is made.

Gentlemen the contest is height and lack of acne.

ICY
7th November 06, 02:34 AM
I'm 6'1" and have never had acne.

Sirc
7th November 06, 02:43 AM

You win! So, all you have to do is meet me by the toystore at 8.

DAYoung
7th November 06, 02:52 AM

I hate tall people. They make me work harder.

In fighting. I meant in fighting.

ICY
7th November 06, 03:02 AM
You win! So, all you have to do is meet me by the toystore at 8.

I'm going to go ahead and assume "Mary Sue" is you in drag...and gracefully accept your invitation.

Sirc
7th November 06, 03:07 AM
I'm going to go ahead and assume "Mary Sue" is you in drag...and gracefully accept your invitation.

I sure hope you like bisquick as lube.

ICY
7th November 06, 03:10 AM
As long as you mean the batter and not the dry mix, I think we're fine.

WarPhalange
7th November 06, 01:20 PM

What a happy ending!

That's probably a good thing, since you're not very good at it.

Steve
7th November 06, 06:11 PM
Duly noted.