PDA

View Full Version : The Wolverine Movie

Steve
5th November 06, 01:30 AM
Wow. They're actually, maybe, might be, possibly etc. etc. doing something cool with the X-Men movie franchise...

Quote:
http://www.wolverinemovie.net/image001.jpgWolverine is an intriguing, enigmatic and dangerous character, much like Han Solo, Mad Max, or Dirty Harry. Movie and comic book fans have revered him for decades, clamoring for more stories about this cryptic Canadian mutant with adamantium claws and an uncanny ability to heal wounds almost instantly. The X-Men movies gave us just a small taste of how good Wolverine could be on the big screen

However, because they were ensemble stories, the X-Men movies could only address Wolverine’s mysterious background in passing.

In the Wolverine movie we will learn about Logan's secret history and his participation in top secret government experiments. In the desperate search for his lost memory, he will travel from the Canadian wilderness to the teeming cities of the Asia and beyond.

Hugh Jackman has stated that he likes David Benioff’s script so much that he tried to convince Fox to make the Wolverine movie even before X-Men 3, but Fox wanted to complete the trilogy first.

Fox Film Group President Tom Rothman confirms that the movie will be made and that the movie will be a prequel, but says that he’ll get in trouble if he discloses anything beyond that.

-------------------------------------------------

The rumors about films after the third abound, but I didn't think of a prequel!

http://www.wolverinemovie.net/

WarPhalange
5th November 06, 01:51 AM
Which story will they use? The one where he was born a mutant 500 years ago, or the one where he had sex with God and gave birth to himself?

Steve
5th November 06, 01:59 AM
I'm not a comic book guy, so your guess is as good as mine.

ICY
5th November 06, 02:46 AM
[email protected]"the teeming cities of the Asia"

As for the story, I'm thinking it'll be like the Wolverine comics of the 80s, nonsensical ninja awesomeness.

AAAhmed46
5th November 06, 02:55 AM
[email protected]"the teeming cities of the Asia"

As for the story, I'm thinking it'll be like the Wolverine comics of the 80s, nonsensical ninja awesomeness.

Hahaha.

Iscariot
5th November 06, 05:56 AM
I want to see the Magneto film more than the Wolverine one.

Ian McKellan > Hugh Jackman.

ICY
5th November 06, 06:12 AM
This thread has been infected by the gay.

DAYoung
5th November 06, 06:40 AM
This thread has been infected by the gay.

You can catch it?

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I've shaken their hands, I've hugged them, I've...

http://a1m.org/sites/www.audienceone.org/photos/shocked.jpg

ICY
5th November 06, 07:09 AM
I'm sorry, son, it seems you've...caught the gay!

DAYoung
5th November 06, 07:32 AM
Cool. They're all so creative, and they're such excellent performers. All of them - it's not a stereotype. Every homosexual can accessorise.

I'm going to be so happy, and so vibrant, and stylish.

Goodbye nerdiness, hello rwarrrrr.

ICY
5th November 06, 07:47 AM
I never associated "rwarrrrr" with gheyness until now, but forever after...

Shawarma
5th November 06, 09:38 AM
McKellen might be gay, but he's a damn awesome gay and utterly outclasses whatever twat they got to play Wolverine. He was too pretty, not mad-crazy enough and should also be shorter and stockier.

Don "Jive Turkey" Gwinn
5th November 06, 10:06 AM
Sooooo. . . . Bob Hoskins as Wolverine?

ICY
5th November 06, 10:08 AM
It was NOT Sir Ian Mckellan who infected this thread, it was you with your preference of a FUCKING MAGNETO MOVIE OVER WOLVE-FUCKING-RINE!!?!?

Seriously, man, you've got the gay, you should get that checked.

Osiris
5th November 06, 11:04 AM
Wolverine is one of the worst characters ever created. He's a disaster. HEALING FACTOR? Wolverine has been tossed into the sun, nuked, burnt down to the skeleton, killed by someone's death factor, and died a number of other ways, BUT HE KEEPS COMING BACK. Thats just retarded. And he manages to joing the Avengers and the X Men and is often threatning to kill one of them, but everyone is ok with this. They're also OK with all the homicides he commits. You can murder "profiteers" in the streets now? Umm...

Anyways, bottom line, he sucks.

DerAuslander108
5th November 06, 11:36 AM
He's a good concept that has been totally fragged in application. He could use a good retcon.

Artful Dentures
5th November 06, 01:33 PM
Wolverine is one of the worst characters ever created. He's a disaster. HEALING FACTOR? Wolverine has been tossed into the sun, nuked, burnt down to the skeleton, killed by someone's death factor, and died a number of other ways, BUT HE KEEPS COMING BACK. Thats just retarded. And he manages to joing the Avengers and the X Men and is often threatning to kill one of them, but everyone is ok with this. They're also OK with all the homicides he commits. You can murder "profiteers" in the streets now? Umm...

Anyways, bottom line, he sucks.

He's no Moon Knight, that's for sure.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/00/Moon_knight_issue_1.jpg/175px-Moon_knight_issue_1.jpg

WarPhalange
5th November 06, 02:36 PM
McKellen might be gay, but he's a damn awesome gay and utterly outclasses whatever twat they got to play Wolverine. He was too pretty, not mad-crazy enough and should also be shorter and stockier.

Oddly enough, the only real role Jackman played before Wolverine was that of a gay man.

Shawarma
5th November 06, 02:43 PM
Shit, he forgot to de-gay before playing Wolverine. I should have known. Maybe the tight black leather pants confused him.

Steve
5th November 06, 03:39 PM
Cool. They're all so creative, and they're such excellent performers. All of them - it's not a stereotype. Every homosexual can accessorise.

I'm going to be so happy, and so vibrant, and stylish.

Goodbye nerdiness, hello rwarrrrr.

I'm sure your wife will be ecstatic.

Iscariot
5th November 06, 03:41 PM
It was NOT Sir Ian Mckellan who infected this thread, it was you with your preference of a FUCKING MAGNETO MOVIE OVER WOLVE-FUCKING-RINE!!?!?

Seriously, man, you've got the gay, you should get that checked.
You're just upset because it'll have a big Zionist bent to it and they'll frag a shit load of Nazis.

Shawarma
5th November 06, 03:44 PM
Wolverine is Jewish?

Iscariot
5th November 06, 03:49 PM
Wolverine is Jewish?
No, Magneto is. He and Xavier first meet in Israel.

DAYoung
5th November 06, 04:13 PM
I'm sure your wife will be ecstatic.

She likes to restore old furniture. I'll be a great help now.

kungfujew
5th November 06, 06:23 PM
Wolverine is Jewish?

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Osiris
5th November 06, 06:27 PM
He could use a good retcon.

No more retcons. Please, no. How many origin debacles are we gonna see?

Cassius
5th November 06, 06:35 PM

Anyways, bottom line, he sucks.And the origin they came up with for him is horrible. Wolverine's character is annoyingly inconsistent. His healing factor has gotten out of control in the last 5 years. Really. It's getting retarded. When you emerge from a fight as a skeleton, and 3 panels later, you're fully formed again . . . something is wrong. If you ask me, the best thing they could do for wolverine is just get rid of all of that bullshit and stick with the "yeah we don't know anything about him" story.

Quite possibly the only worse story than his is the Spiderman Clone debacle.

WarPhalange
5th November 06, 06:41 PM
You guys obviously don't understand. His skeleton had some of his GENES on it, therefore it was able to regenerate everything, down to his brain and memories, flawlessly, fast, and without any supply of energy (i.e. protein). That's his super power.

In order to become mortal again, he has to find the other Wolverines and cut their heads off.

Osiris
5th November 06, 06:44 PM
His skeleton is adamantium, making things even MORE retarded.

DAYoung
5th November 06, 07:19 PM
You guys obviously don't understand. His skeleton had some of his GENES on it, therefore it was able to regenerate everything, down to his brain and memories, flawlessly, fast, and without any supply of energy (i.e. protein). That's his super power.

In order to become mortal again, he has to find the other Wolverines and cut their heads off.

I'm so glad you're joking.

ICY
5th November 06, 07:45 PM
Wolverine is one of the worst characters ever created. He's a disaster. HEALING FACTOR? Wolverine has been tossed into the sun, nuked, burnt down to the skeleton, killed by someone's death factor, and died a number of other ways, BUT HE KEEPS COMING BACK. Thats just retarded.

Go back to your furry hentai.

His skeleton is adamantium, making things even MORE retarded.

Seek counseling.

WarPhalange
5th November 06, 07:52 PM
If his skeleton is adamantium, how does he regenerate blood? Doesn't he need marrow?

AAAhmed46
5th November 06, 08:50 PM
hahaha, yeah that would fuck him up.

What about that stuff about Admantium holding back his healing factor.

And i think there are charecters more retarded. Though they need to put him against lady shiva:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_%28comics%29

Osiris
5th November 06, 08:57 PM
Sorry cracky, not so easily impressed.

ICY
5th November 06, 09:07 PM
I was gonna go for a gangstafied Ice Cube style owning of you, reminiscent (ripped off) from No Vaseline, followed by a picture of a gay pride march with you in it, but then I thought, fuck it, you're not worth the effort.

Seriously though, did you not read Wolverine growing up when it was FUCKING AWESOME ALL THE FUCKING TIME!? If not, so sorry for you.

Osiris
5th November 06, 10:08 PM
Wolverine is NOT AWESOME. He's basically for people who's taste in characters doesn't extend past "Oooh, shiny". He's been a government agent/experiment, a rugged artic explorer, a samurai, an x man, and an avenger. His healing factor has gone to the point where it more like a ressurection factor. Thats just retarded.

Shawarma
5th November 06, 10:12 PM
So he's gone the way of Superman. Become indestructible and therefore uninteresting to read about because you KNOW he's damn near impossible to destroy.

I maintain that Superman is the shittiest superhero ever designed.

ICY
5th November 06, 10:18 PM
Imagine the last 15 years of Marvel comics never happened. Wolverine would be fucking awesome.

See, THAT is the Wolverine I'm attached to and give a fuck about, and why I want to see the movie. Fuck the last 15 years, it has sucked mightily, just pretend it didn't happen because those comics won't affect the movie story anyway.

Wolverine is NOT AWESOME. He's basically for people who's taste in characters doesn't extend past "Oooh, shiny".

So what? Shiny is cool.

WarPhalange
5th November 06, 10:20 PM
Wolverine is NOT AWESOME. He's basically for people who's taste in characters doesn't extend past "Oooh, shiny". He's been a government agent/experiment, a rugged artic explorer, a samurai, an x man, and an avenger. His healing factor has gone to the point where it more like a ressurection factor. Thats just retarded.
The next story arc: Wolverine is actually Jesus Christ sent to Earth to start the Rapture.

OF DEATH!

Iscariot
5th November 06, 10:23 PM
The next story arc: Wolverine is actually Jesus Christ sent to Earth to start the Rapture.

OF DEATH!
So you're saying Jean Grey is the Whore of Babylon?

AAAhmed46
5th November 06, 10:28 PM
Does anyone actually....give a damn about jean grey?

Osiris
5th November 06, 10:29 PM
Ah, Jean Grey. Does anyone think that she doesnt suck ass? Anyone? We ALL know she's gonna die. And we all know she's gonna return. WTF?

Imagine the last 15 years of Marvel comics never happened. Wolverine would be fucking awesome.

I'm 21.

AAAhmed46
5th November 06, 10:34 PM
heh were the same age.

Jean grey is the most pointless charecter in marvel. She really is an empty shell of a Mary Sue who exists for the only purpose as to drive plot/anger for cyclops and wolverine.

DAYoung
5th November 06, 10:35 PM
I'm 21.

I'd say 'You'd understand if you were older,' but I hate that sentence so much, it makes my blood bleed.

WarPhalange
5th November 06, 10:37 PM
If Jean Grey's name was Jean Gray, she would have had a bigger following.

ICY
5th November 06, 10:46 PM
Da Young is correct. Sorry, man...you need to brush up on your back issues. You missed ALL the good years of Wolverine. In fact, you missed the good years of Marvel, period.

Osiris
5th November 06, 11:26 PM
There's still good marvel stuff. Annihilation.

ICY
5th November 06, 11:39 PM
I dunno, I don't really pay attention anymore.

AAAhmed46
5th November 06, 11:59 PM
What exactly IS annihiliation?

Question!
6th November 06, 01:09 AM
If his skeleton is adamantium, how does he regenerate blood? Doesn't he need marrow?

I don't really follow the comics, but I thought his skeleton was actually coated in adamantium as a result of the Weapon X program.

So he's gone the way of Superman. Become indestructible and therefore uninteresting to read about because you KNOW he's damn near impossible to destroy.

But Superman has a strict no-killing policy, unlike Wolverine.

AAAhmed46
6th November 06, 01:46 AM

Atleast super-mans charecter has some sort of consistincy.

Wolverine would kill a bunch of drunken fools in a bar yet at the same time he's on the verge of killing some horrible crazy genocidal maniac or anyone else who wronged him where he has a legitamate reason to kill and a pretty girl would say ''noooo it's wrong' and he's like ''wow she's right''.

Other times he seems like a guy with controlled calculated rages as a tactician other times he comes off as someone with no control.

Atleast super-man has consistency.

Sure he's boring sometimes(though Grant MOrrison is doing amazing stuff with the man), but super-man is consistent atleast.

Osiris
6th November 06, 01:48 AM
What exactly IS annihiliation?

Annihilus goes on a rampage and starts destroying the universe. There are four completed mini series where you can see him raping and killing your favorite cosmic heroes and antiheroes and the in progress main series which covers the war on a larger scale.

Osiris
6th November 06, 01:50 AM
Other times he seems like a guy with controlled calculated rages as a tactician other times he comes off as someone with no control.

And then other times he randomly shows up as a complete homicidal animal.

AAAhmed46
6th November 06, 01:51 AM
And then other times he randomly shows up as a complete homicidal animal.

And somehow....somehow it's still shown as justified in a way.

Osiris
6th November 06, 01:55 AM
See, at least with The Punisher everyone KNOWS he's an asshole and generally treat him as such. But with Wolverine its like "Oh, you tried to kill me after rampaging through the cafeteria. How cute." WTF?

ICY
6th November 06, 03:13 AM
Because IF YOU READ THE FUCKING BACK ISSUES YOU'D HAVE A CLUE!

Osiris
6th November 06, 07:10 AM
Dude, there's no way that thats NOT retarded. He has knives popping from his hands. I think him going on a rampage is gonna be a serious thing.

ICY
6th November 06, 07:15 AM
The characters he deals with know him previously, have a different cultural basis for their assumptions than you...AND IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING MARVEL COMIC AND PUNISHER IS AN ASSHOLE AND WOLVERINE IS NOT. The other characters realize that, and besides which know that he will fucking own them anyway if he wants to, for he is the embodiment of coolness, toughness, and motherfucking awesomeness.

Truculent Sheep
6th November 06, 07:20 AM
Wolverine is Jewish?

No - Logan's a Moose-Shagger.

MaverickZ
6th November 06, 08:45 AM
So you're saying Jean Grey is the Whore of Babylon?
That role has been taken.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magdalena
http://www.comicon.com/pulse/images_05a/magdalena_web_sm.jpg

Osiris
6th November 06, 09:07 AM
The characters he deals with know him previously

Now they DON'T. He was crazy when he met them and is still crazy.

PUNISHER IS AN ASSHOLE AND WOLVERINE IS NOT.

WHAT? They're both serial killers.

The other characters realize that, and besides which know that he will fucking own them anyway if he wants to, for he is the embodiment of coolness, toughness, and motherfucking awesomeness.

Thats another thing that bugs me. Why do these guys act like they can't kill wolvie? Fucking SENTRY can't kill wolverine? Ok...

ICY
6th November 06, 10:47 AM
Now they DON'T. He was crazy when he met them and is still crazy

You'd have to give me an example of a character who wouldn't know Wolverine...I think pretty much the entire Marvel Universe knows Wolverine at this point.

WHAT? They're both serial killers.

Dude...if I have to explain this to you, YOU...HAVE...NOT...READ...THE...BACK...ISSUES.

Thats another thing that bugs me. Why do these guys act like they can't kill wolvie? Fucking SENTRY can't kill wolverine? Ok...

Because...they can't. He's the best at what he does, LITERALLY.

Iscariot
6th November 06, 11:23 AM
Yet again, Magneto for the win. "That remarkable metal doesn't run through your entire body does it?"

ICY
6th November 06, 12:16 PM
Yeah? You know how Magneto gets FUCKING PWNED, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME?

I thought so.

Sirc
6th November 06, 01:02 PM
Wolverine sucks. He sucks SO much. He is such a terrible character and only faggoty assholes who like to have their balls touch with other guy's balls would like Wolverine.

I am however very excited for this movie to come out because I have 2, perfectly mint Wolverine #1's that I am going to put on ebay the week the movie comes out.

Artful Dentures
6th November 06, 01:14 PM
Wolverine sucks. He sucks SO much. He is such a terrible character and only faggoty assholes who like to have their balls touch with other guy's balls would like Wolverine.

I am however very excited for this movie to come out because I have 2, perfectly mint Wolverine #1's that I am going to put on ebay the week the movie comes out.

I have 3 out 4 comics from the first Wolverine series. They're worth abotu $50 each

The sad thing is a bought them back when they first came out.

34 is not old!!!

dammit

ICY
6th November 06, 01:31 PM

None of this has any impact on how fucking awesome Wolverine is.

I want to kick you in the balls right now.

Osiris
6th November 06, 01:58 PM
You'd have to give me an example of a character who wouldn't know Wolverine...I think pretty much the entire Marvel Universe knows Wolverine at this point.

I mean that they never knew him BEFORE he was a homicidal maniac.

Dude...if I have to explain this to you, YOU...HAVE...NOT...READ...THE...BACK...ISSUES.

How is he not a psychotic asshole? Explain that to me. Please.

The Sentry can't kill Wolverine?

You know how Magneto gets FUCKING PWNED, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME?

Retarded writing.

Halfrican
6th November 06, 02:18 PM
Magneto is the most powerful earth mutant, who is also capable of limited space travel, and is a genius, enough so where he created a space station called Avalon without using his hands.

The movies portray Magneto as a old weak man with limited power, but in the comics, he once almost reversed the polarity of earth and also put a electromagnetic forcefield around the entire planet preventing anything from leaving or entering.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/JewishHobbit/AoA_Death_of_Apocalypse.jpg

ICY
6th November 06, 02:24 PM
I can't believe I'm being forced to argue this point. But I've been awake too long, and I don't care anymore. The run of Wolverine Vol. 1 is worth reading, Osiris, you should some time.

As for Magneto being that powerful, that shit only happened after things went gay at Marvel.

JimmyTheHutt
6th November 06, 02:38 PM
Wolverine was once worth something, circa Frank Miller's limited series. Since then, every single writer to handle him (saving Grant Morrison and Joss Whedon) have managed to mangle the character and render him utterly worthless.

If there was ever a character to whack, it's him.

Gimme the Badger, any day.

Veritas et Lux!
Jimmy The Hutt

Halfrican
6th November 06, 02:43 PM
Maximum Carnage will always be the best series ever.

Shawarma
6th November 06, 02:44 PM
Too much fucking Deus Ex Machina. Every problem in that series was resolved by DEM.

ICY
6th November 06, 02:44 PM
Note to self, add Halfrican to "Rape List"...

Too much fucking Deus Ex Machina. Every problem in that series was resolved by DEM.

LOFL...the entire Marvel Universe has always been based almost entirely on DEM.

WarPhalange
6th November 06, 05:06 PM
The movies portray Magneto as a old weak man with limited power, but in the comics, he once almost reversed the polarity of earth
Will happen by itself anyway.

and also put a electromagnetic forcefield around the entire planet preventing anything from leaving or entering.

We have a magnetic field around Earth...

DAYoung
6th November 06, 05:12 PM
We have a magnetic field around Earth...

But Magneto did it in spandex.

http://www.mckellen.com/images/misc/magneto.jpg

Anything done in spandex is automatically better.

Neildo
6th November 06, 05:16 PM
Disagree.

http://www.beachersmadhouse.com/photo/TinyKISS_03.jpg

Sirc
6th November 06, 05:58 PM
I want to kick you in the balls right now.

Bullshit. Grapplers can't hit.

Anyway, just to spite your stupid canadian ass for not putting your head in a toilet, I'm going to sell my #1-5 as a package on Ebay and then I'm going to sell the other #1 by itself with a low reserve.

DAYoung
6th November 06, 06:04 PM
Disagree.

Neildo has found a non-trivial counter-example.

Neildo is...

TRUTH MAN

http://jewsweek.com/Static/Binaries/Article/emes0207_main_0.jpg

OZZ
6th November 06, 06:37 PM
Wolverine is one of the coolest characters ever, but he has been ruined and done to death over the years.
But , hey..he's CANADIAN!!EH!

Osiris
6th November 06, 06:40 PM
Him and Starks should fight now. That would be awesome.

Iscariot
6th November 06, 07:36 PM
Yeah? You know how Magneto gets FUCKING PWNED, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME?

I thought so.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Exadam.jpg

Steve
6th November 06, 08:07 PM
Anything done in spandex is automatically better.

Disagree.

Wait, I'm confused... It would be better if they^^ were naked?

DAYoung
6th November 06, 08:22 PM
Yes.

No, wait.

No.

Sirc
6th November 06, 09:28 PM
Wolverine is the only "cool" person to come out of Canada. Too bad because since he's Canadian, he's bound to be a loser faggot who likes his balls to touch with other balls.

ICY
7th November 06, 01:16 AM
Bullshit. Grapplers can't hit.

You're right, and I can strike far, far, far better than you.

Anyway, just to spite your stupid canadian ass for not putting your head in a toilet, I'm going to sell my #1-5 as a package on Ebay and then I'm going to sell the other #1 by itself with a low reserve.

I've got the whole run on CD, lick my balls, mang.

Too bad because since he's Canadian, he's bound to be a loser faggot who likes his balls to touch with other balls.

Just because every Canadian you've met has violated you, doesn't mean they're gay. A hole's a hole. You're only gay if you're taking it.

Artful Dentures
7th November 06, 08:21 AM
I find myself agreeing a lot with ICY in theis thread.

now please excuse me while I go feed my flying pig.

ICY
7th November 06, 08:39 AM
*shoots flying pig*

Howdaya like me now, biatch!?

Artful Dentures
7th November 06, 04:22 PM
Eat's flying pig while skating in a frozen hell.

Sirc
7th November 06, 05:17 PM
I've got the whole run on CD, lick my balls, mang.

:gaygay:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That's so... priceless. That's like the lamest shit I've ever read ever. Trying to act all hardcore because you have it on CD. As if it's SOOOOOO difficult to get it on CD. I have real hardcopies, bitch.

Shawarma
7th November 06, 05:45 PM
Heh, yeah, that's pretty damn lame. Only thing lamer I can imagine would be people bragging online about their comic-book collection. That's like the high-point of loserdom.

Oh.....

DAYoung
7th November 06, 05:50 PM
Heh, yeah, that's pretty damn lame. Only thing lamer I can imagine would be people bragging online about their comic-book collection. That's like the high-point of loserdom.

Oh.....

Don't be so cynical. To collect comics you have to, you know, walk into a shop and give them money. Sometimes, you even have to go online. I mean, if you don't have a credit card, it's really quite difficult.

It's a serious achievement, you know.

Truculent Sheep
7th November 06, 07:10 PM
My brother's pride and joy is his 1st print Aliens Vs. Predator mini series collection - complete and with #0 to boot. We won't sell it on eBay.

AAAhmed46
7th November 06, 07:17 PM
I have a CD too!

Love me!

AAAhmed46
7th November 06, 07:25 PM
Magneto is the most powerful earth mutant, who is also capable of limited space travel, and is a genius, enough so where he created a space station called Avalon without using his hands.

The movies portray Magneto as a old weak man with limited power, but in the comics, he once almost reversed the polarity of earth and also put a electromagnetic forcefield around the entire planet preventing anything from leaving or entering.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/JewishHobbit/AoA_Death_of_Apocalypse.jpg

Someone tell me....what issues did this happen in?

ICY
7th November 06, 07:41 PM
That's so... priceless. That's like the lamest shit I've ever read ever. Trying to act all hardcore because you have it on CD. As if it's SOOOOOO difficult to get it on CD. I have real hardcopies, bitch.

[email protected] thinking I was bragging about having it on CD...I'm just saying I don't care if you sell your shit, I don't have anything to sell.

I don't collect comics, that's for kids.

Artful Dentures
8th November 06, 12:43 PM

Oh.....

I have a bag full of comics I collected when i was a kid. I now share them with my kids. it' pretty cool.

Also we catalogued them and my collection's worth about $800

P.S.

If anyone has original Star Wars comics don't sell them they're valuable.

AAAhmed46
9th November 06, 07:02 PM
WHen will the value max out huh?

OZZ
10th November 06, 05:55 PM
Only really cool people collect comics.

Artful Dentures
10th November 06, 06:43 PM
damn straight1

Steve
10th November 06, 11:53 PM
I must be a nerd then.

Shawarma
11th November 06, 10:18 AM
Yeah, you know that those jocks in high school with their fancy cars and tons of friends and smoking hot girlfriends who always made fun of you when you were sitting alone in a corner indexing your X-Men comics?
They were really all JEALOUS of what you have that they could never hope to achieve.

AAAhmed46
11th November 06, 04:28 PM
Hey im sure all these guys could arm bar them.

AAAhmed46
11th November 06, 08:55 PM
http://www.nozomionline.com/2006/spiderman3venom4.jpg

http://www.nozomionline.com/2006/spiderman3venom5.jpg

http://www.nozomionline.com/2006/spiderman3venom6.jpg

What movie is THIS from.

WarPhalange
11th November 06, 08:59 PM
Looking at the addresses "Spiderman3venom4/5/6" I'd say it's Spiderman 3.

AAAhmed46
11th November 06, 09:20 PM
Wow you got me figured out.

P.S. for some reason the search function is being mean to me.

WarPhalange
11th November 06, 11:15 PM
I have a question. When Wolverine got shot in the face in X2, how come he went unconcious? I thought he had an adamantium skeleton? Why did the bullet even hurt him?

AAAhmed46
12th November 06, 12:05 AM
Force of a punch?

WarPhalange
12th November 06, 12:57 AM
A bullet doesn't have enough force to knock you out (assuming it stops when it hits you).

AAAhmed46
12th November 06, 01:08 AM
Then i guess it's a plot hole then.

Heh, since they downgraded his fighting skill, i guess they downgraded this as well.

ICY
12th November 06, 03:17 AM
Depends on the bullet.

Steve
12th November 06, 05:21 PM
Man, I hate it when movies are unrealistic.

Question!
12th November 06, 05:41 PM
It's unfair to bash on Wolverine for being unrealistic when other mutants are far more unrealistic... at least he's cooler than most of them.

AAAhmed46
12th November 06, 05:46 PM
USED TO BE cooler then most of them....used to be.

Now he's just been mangled with by writers.

WarPhalange
12th November 06, 06:02 PM
Depends on the bullet.

Maybe. Do cops get a .45?

If the bullet is enough to knock you out, then putting your head against the gun and firing it should knock you out, too. I know some guns have one hell of a kick back, but cop standard issue guns?

ICY
12th November 06, 06:11 PM
Consider though that the adamantium has zero give while the ligaments holding it in place do, I don't know if a 9mm placed against MY jaw would KO me, but if my jaw wasn't flexible...?

Steve
12th November 06, 06:27 PM
It's unfair to bash on Wolverine for being unrealistic when other mutants are far more unrealistic... at least he's cooler than most of them.

You couldn't tell that I was being facetious?

That I was pointing out the very fact that we are debating whether Wolverine should have or shouldn't have been knocked out by being shot in the head pales in comparison to the fact that it's a movie about people with mutant super powers?

Huh...

WarPhalange
12th November 06, 07:21 PM
Consider though that the adamantium has zero give while the ligaments holding it in place do, I don't know if a 9mm placed against MY jaw would KO me, but if my jaw wasn't flexible...?

Bones don't have any real give, either. That's why people don't go to the doctor with bent bones, only with broken ones. It would also depend on how dense the adamantium is.

But that's still a moot point as he got shot in the forehead.

AAAhmed46
12th November 06, 08:50 PM
And would it really hurt his skill much either? I mean he probably doesn't have any nerves on his admantium skeleton, the brain can swell and hurt his head but since it doesn't penetrate i dont see how that would work.

WarPhalange
12th November 06, 08:52 PM
I don't think there is enough of a shock to make the brain swell. If there is, then that's where his Jesus factor comes into play.

Question!
13th November 06, 12:28 AM
Please do not compare Wolverine with Jesus... Wolverine would own Jesus anyday..

Consider the 'facts':

1. Jesus was captured and crucified by soldiers. Wolverine would never have allowed himself to be captured by a bunch of pussy soldiers, he would have ripped them all to shreds.

2. Jesus was killed by a spear to his side and it took him 3 days to rejuvenate. Wolverine would have taken 3 minutes.... tops.

3. Jesus has no claws.

4. Jesus has no adamantium skeleton.

5. Jesus speaks in archaic and confusing English. Wolverine speaks in one-liners and catchphrases.

6. Jesus is sometimes called our Lord and Savior. Wolverine is sometimes called Weapon X.

Case closed.

WarPhalange
13th November 06, 12:39 AM
Jesus is going to come back and send most of humanity to Hell for all eternity. Only the few who proclaim themselves as Jesus's bitches get to be spared.

Question!
13th November 06, 12:48 AM
Wolverine will go to hell and kill the devil.

Steve
13th November 06, 01:08 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_devil

Question!
13th November 06, 01:13 AM
The devil/Satan whatever... Wolverine will kill it anyway.

Steve
13th November 06, 01:16 AM
Uh huh.

Question!
13th November 06, 01:25 AM
I forget... does 'uh huh' mean yes or no?

WarPhalange
13th November 06, 01:38 AM
It means you're a dumbass.

Uh huh.

Question!
13th November 06, 01:41 AM
Your jealousy is so transparent.

WarPhalange
13th November 06, 01:47 AM
Uh huh.

Iscariot
13th November 06, 04:55 AM
Please do not compare Wolverine with Jesus... Wolverine would own Jesus anyday..

Consider the 'facts':

1. Jesus was captured and crucified by soldiers. Wolverine would never have allowed himself to be captured by a bunch of pussy soldiers, he would have ripped them all to shreds.

2. Jesus was killed by a spear to his side and it took him 3 days to rejuvenate. Wolverine would have taken 3 minutes.... tops.

3. Jesus has no claws.

5. Jesus speaks in archaic and confusing English. Wolverine speaks in one-liners and catchphrases.

6. Jesus is sometimes called our Lord and Savior. Wolverine is sometimes called Weapon X.

Case closed.
When we run out of beer, Jesus will make more from tap water.

Case closed.

Shawarma
13th November 06, 12:02 PM
But it will most likely be Budweiser, which isn't much of an improvement.

Godweiser, perhaps?

ICY
13th November 06, 12:26 PM
Wolverine would flip out and take the Molson breweries by storm.

Wolvie>Pussy Jewboy

[email protected]:

This entity is commonly referred to by a variety of other names, including Satan, Asmodai, Beelzebub, Lucifer and/or Preston M was born in Hell and gets pussy regularly.

and this:

HE SENDS YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL..YOU DONT GET TO PASS GO OR COLLECT $200. WHEN YOU SIN HE SAVES YOU A SPECIAL PLACE IN THE FIREY PITS OF HELL!!! ASK GOD FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS. PLEASE LET HIM INTO YOUR HEART. FEEL HIS LOVE ALL AROUND YOU.. THE DEVIL IS BAD VERY BAD. STAY AWAY VERY FAR AWAY.DO NOT SIN..DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT...THATS RIGHT NO SEX DRUGS OR ROCK N ROLL. JUST GOOD OL' GOSPEL.

Iscariot
13th November 06, 03:55 PM
But it will most likely be Budweiser, which isn't much of an improvement.

Godweiser, perhaps?
Jesus would make Guinness.

Son of God FTW!

ICY
13th November 06, 05:30 PM
Guiness is shitbeer. As opposed to pissbeers like Corona and Bud, it is thick and rich.

AAAhmed46
13th November 06, 06:25 PM
Wolverine IS jesus in some comics.

Iscariot
13th November 06, 07:25 PM
Guiness is shitbeer. As opposed to pissbeers like Corona and Bud, it is thick and rich.
That's it, any credability you might have had is now gone. You'd command more respect still if you'd put up something less deluded and stupid like "I'm a Dan grade in Creationism Fu, awarded by Grandmaster Ashida Kim."

ICY
13th November 06, 07:43 PM
LOL, Ok, it's not that bad, but I just don't like stout. I like lager, and not the fruity American kind either.

Iscariot
13th November 06, 07:46 PM
Still the overall point is valid. Yes Wolverine could take over all the breweries we wanted for beer, but eventually we'd run out. Jesus just creates more from any available water. He could turn the Atlantic into Guinness and the Pacific into Budvar, let's see Logan top that.

ICY
13th November 06, 08:05 PM
Jesus' powers were slightly exaggerated, IMO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScfUjvE1NCg

AAAhmed46
13th November 06, 08:52 PM
So was wolverine, he was meant to have a HEALING factor, not a ressurection factor.

WarPhalange
14th November 06, 12:15 AM
Yeah, but does Wolverine have a "I will die for all of your sins so you can go to Heaven" factor?

Sun Wukong
14th November 06, 05:01 AM

Oh really?

Consider the 'facts':

Yes... let's consider the 'facts'...

Oh, I guess somebody didn't read X-Men #251... where Wolverine was captured... and crucified... by soldiers.

Of course, those soldiers were The Reavers, a homocidal maniacal cult of cyborg mercenaries bent on getting revenge on the X-Men and most particularly, Wolverine, but I'm betting they'd pass for Roman Legionaires in the dark.

It took Wolverine about 2 years worth of comics to fully recover from the things that the Reaver's did to him.

3. Jesus has no claws.

Yes he does... on every Dec. 25.

But he could walk on water, raise people from the dead, cure the sick, predict the future, ressurect from the dead and feed hundreds of people with only five, foot-long tuna subs. Seems like a fair trade to me.

It's all in the way you read it:

"Jesus entered the Temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 'It is written,' he said to them, 'My house will be called a house of prayer but you are making it a den of robbers.'" (Matthew 21:12-13)

Translation: What the hell are you doing up in here? This my house, bitch. Get ta steppin!

Jesus was also called "The King" even before Elvis was and, much like Dare Devil, was tempted by mephisto to abuse his power about 2000 years before Mephisto First appeared in Silver Surfer #3 (1968).

Jesus's arch nemesis is Mephisto... Wolverines archnemesis is Sabretooth... and you have to admit Sabretooth is a pussycat compared to the big M.

Case closed.
Or is it?

Shawarma
14th November 06, 09:03 AM
Ketchens, next time I'm in the US, I will hunt you down and strangle you for that "Claws" joke.

PS: LMAO!

AAAhmed46
14th November 06, 05:23 PM
I dont get that joke.

Shawarma
14th November 06, 05:31 PM
That's cuz you have Ramadan when other people prepare to celebrate.....

Neildo
14th November 06, 05:39 PM
http://www.tentonstudios.com/dump/brown/WolverineVsSanta.jpg

A visual aid.

DAYoung
14th November 06, 05:46 PM
http://www.tentonstudios.com/dump/brown/WolverineVsSanta.jpg

A visual aid.

Only a man truly worthy of the title of GEEKMASTER SUPREME could have posted that perfect visual aid.

You are the new lord, Neildo.

DAYoung
14th November 06, 05:50 PM
Yes he does... on every Dec. 25.

My God, Ketchens. That might well be the worst joke ever made on the internet.

Brilliant.

Sun Wukong
14th November 06, 06:02 PM
Thank you, thank you.

frumpleswift
14th November 06, 06:09 PM
I think that the Jesus / Wolverine debate just may top the Star Trek / Star Wars debate as lamest comparission of fictional characters/universes ever...

Question!
14th November 06, 06:12 PM
I know this is off-topic but since we're talking about Santa Clause anyway.....

http://www.phys.psu.edu/%7Escalise/misc/lobo/pcs.gif

Question!
14th November 06, 06:16 PM
If Wolverine & Jesus were one...

http://www.promedia1.com/wolverine%20jesus.jpg

Sun Wukong
14th November 06, 06:16 PM
I think that the Jesus / Wolverine debate just may top the Star Trek / Star Wars debate as lamest comparission of fictional characters/universes ever...

:ninjadanc

AAAhmed46
19th November 06, 01:59 AM
This debate was one of the coolest side track debates in sociocide history.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 04:03 PM
Wolverine can be stopped by a K'nex magnet kit. Jesus can't. Wolverine loses.

Iscariot
23rd November 06, 05:03 PM
Wolverine can be stopped by a K'nex magnet kit. Jesus can't. Wolverine loses.
Didn't I say this at the beginning of the thread?

Read boy!!!

Sirc
23rd November 06, 05:04 PM
Didn't I say this at the beginning of the thread?

Read boy!!!

But you're on my Ignore list. I can't read it if you're on my IL. :( Sorry man.

ICY
23rd November 06, 06:59 PM
Fag.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 07:00 PM
Fag.

You can't expect me to care about what you have to say, do you?

ICY
23rd November 06, 07:32 PM
As much as I care what you say? Probably.

Sirc
23rd November 06, 07:43 PM
As much as I care what you say? Probably.

<3