PDA

View Full Version : Is your right brain developed properly?

Pandinha
19th October 06, 11:15 AM
Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!

And, yes, the man is really there!!!

I guess my brain is normal, took me like 15 seconds...

Time yourself and post your stats!

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5696/coffeebeanswh4.jpg

Neildo
19th October 06, 11:59 AM
Fuck, spoiler tags don't work.

I think my brain is broken.

Either I'm seeing it instantly, or I'm hallucinating. Not sure which.

Phrost
19th October 06, 01:07 PM
It took me 3 seconds after I figured out it wasn't one of those fucking stereo pictures and my self-induced headache cleared.

Shawarma
19th October 06, 01:08 PM
Rargh, I hate you. I spend about 30 seconds squinting at the damn thing only to find that it wasn't a 3D picture like I thought.

MaverickZ
19th October 06, 01:24 PM
Did anyone else notice that the picture is a pattern. A set of coffee beans repeats itself.

Phrost
19th October 06, 02:02 PM
It works well as desktop wallpaper actually. Replaced my "YTMND Coloring Book" desktop.

Kiko
19th October 06, 02:52 PM
Less than 15 seconds... But the one that ALMOST looks like a tinier man near the center distracted me...

Sirc
19th October 06, 04:05 PM
Odd, I found it instantly when I glanced over the picture without reading your post. Then when I tried to time myself and actually look to see if I could find it again, it took me longer. I fail under pressure. :(

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
19th October 06, 07:37 PM
Scientists say that if you post chainmail on the Internets I'll murder you.

WarPhalange
19th October 06, 07:59 PM
For the longest time (like a minute) I was afraid of looking at it, because I thought something would pop out and scream at me. I hate you, internets!

Ok yeah, found him instantly. Guess I'm awesome or something. But I already knew that.

Steve
19th October 06, 11:46 PM
For the longest time (like a minute) I was afraid of looking at it, because I thought something would pop out and scream at me. I hate you, internets!

Ok yeah, found him instantly. Guess I'm awesome or something. But I already knew that.

I found him instantly too.

The benefits of having a better developed right side of the brain are...?

Where's the left side of the brain test?

Edit: Hemispheric Dominance Inventory Test (http://www.web-us.com/brain/braindominance.htm)

Stick
20th October 06, 12:42 AM
I can't see shit.

WarPhalange
20th October 06, 12:43 AM
That test is shit. "How often do you get hunches?" What the fuck is a "hunch"? And how often is "often"?

And "do you prefer algebra or geometry?" Where's the "I fucking mastered both of those 5 years ago." option?

Steve
20th October 06, 12:49 AM
That test is shit. "How often do you get hunches?" What the fuck is a "hunch"? And how often is "often"?

And "do you prefer algebra or geometry?" Where's the "I fucking mastered both of those 5 years ago." option?

I didn't take it.

First thing that came up on Google about 'brain test left right'.

Kiko
20th October 06, 07:46 AM
Does it matter if you're right or left handed?

mrblackmagic
20th October 06, 10:28 AM
That only took me 20 seconds. Image recognition test are better at determining right
brain productivity.

Teh El Macho
20th October 06, 03:54 PM

And "do you prefer algebra or geometry?" Where's the "I fucking mastered both of those 5 years ago." option?That's because uberGeeks don't count.

I can't see shit.Meh, you suck.

It took like 30 secs to find it. I was also looking for the shape of a pussy, but it wasn't there (and I did look.)

Does that head in the coffee beans, is that Vin Diesel????

Shawarma
20th October 06, 03:56 PM
I was expecting Michael Jackson to pop up and go WAAAAH at me or something.

no_god
25th October 06, 11:31 PM
under a min for sure, i didnt really time it.

Plasma
6th November 06, 03:21 PM
around 2 seconds. It was pretty obvious.

DAYoung
6th November 06, 06:01 PM
It took me 3 seconds after I figured out it wasn't one of those fucking stereo pictures and my self-induced headache cleared.

And lo, the Lord did send a ray of sunshine to warm the land; and the songbirds did raise their voices in prayer; for DAYoung and Phrost agreed.

Shawarma
6th November 06, 06:28 PM
Meanwhile, the damned and the devils moaned in agony as cascades of snow and icy winds descended upon the blasted wastelands of Hell.

Steve
6th November 06, 10:22 PM
*snicker*

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shawarma again.

nihilist
7th November 06, 12:34 AM
My left-brain is super awesome cause I don't really give a shit about the man in the fucking beans.

Steve
7th November 06, 12:38 AM
Duh! That's cause you just own, Reese.

WarPhalange
7th November 06, 01:48 AM
You just own half a brain, Reese.

DAYoung
7th November 06, 02:04 AM
And it's the bottom half.

nihilist
7th November 06, 11:20 AM
...And it's bigger than yours...

DAYoung
7th November 06, 03:29 PM
...And it's bigger than yours...

You can have a giant limbic system 'til the cows come home, Reesie, but I'm keeping my cerebellum.

DerAuslander108
7th November 06, 04:27 PM
I see a bunch of coffee beans.

nihilist
7th November 06, 09:18 PM
One of the main symptoms addicts face is only being able to see their chosen drug.

So in other words of you saw the man right away, you are in fact a filthy homosexual.

DerAuslander108
7th November 06, 10:18 PM
I see.

This explains my jonesin' for pure Columbian product.

WarPhalange
7th November 06, 10:19 PM
Because you're a beaner?

nihilist
8th November 06, 02:46 AM
I see.

This explains my jonesin' for pure Columbian product (http://myspace-983.vo.llnwd.net/00435/38/94/435124983_s.jpg).
Yes, it does.

bob
8th November 06, 03:18 AM
You can have a giant limbic system 'til the cows come home, Reesie, but I'm keeping my cerebellum.

Captain Pedantic says:

The cerebellum is the bottom bit. Well, part of it.

Limbic system is in the middle.

Cerebrum is the top bit.

Oh, and about 20 seconds.

DAYoung
8th November 06, 03:25 AM
Captain Pedantic says:

The cerebellum is the bottom bit. Well, part of it.

Limbic system is in the middle.

Cerebrum is the top bit.

Bugger. Yes, you're right. I always forget the overall shape. I was thinking of the limbic system sitting over the brain stem, but it's not really the bottom at all.

I did really well in anatomy, too...

*puts pencil in one ear and out the other*

TM
17th November 06, 11:32 AM
Three seconds. But then I am left handed so this is not surprising.

frumpleswift
17th November 06, 11:42 AM
Scientists say that if you post chainmail on the Internets I'll murder you.

http://www.knightsedge.com/chainmail/chainmail-hauberk-9324.jpg

KidSpatula
17th November 06, 07:59 PM
I was thinking that the beans themselves were supposed to look like a man, then I glanced over the little human head.

Leon S Kennedy
21st November 06, 05:08 AM
hmmm... while looking for the first second i pretty much figured i wouldn't find it. but then i found it by the 3rd second.