PDA

View Full Version : Rome Season 2 begins January of 2007: sneak peak

Stick
16th October 06, 02:58 AM
Filming has just finished on Rome's second season for HBO, and it will be hitting our TVs this coming January. Here's a look at what they've been up to. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQyvuv65Ejk)

nQyvuv65Ejk

Great to see all those characters back. Pullo and Verenus (or however you spell their damn names) are two of the best characters on TV, and I can't wait to see Pullo stab someone again. Great to see taht Octavian will be stepping up to the plate. Even better to see Cleopatra back in the mix.

When Marc Antony dies I'll probably clap, I hate that guy- the character, not the actor.... I mean, he made slaves/prostitutes fight to the death for his own amusement: prick.

Edit: the previews that have been running so far.

vPulxjCGlNA

kungfujew
16th October 06, 11:10 AM
Yesssss! In absence of HBO, Bittorrent FTW!

Stick
13th January 07, 12:52 AM
The second season begins this Sunday, January 14.

I have been trying to get my hands on the first episode for over a week now; promotional DVDs were released to Best Buy and other stores, buy an HBO DVD box set, get the first episode for free. The thing is I already bought Rome season 1 and I can't really afford Band of Brothers or Deadwood..... and I just didn't want to buy any of their cheaper stuff. Yeah, so far it's been a real shitty torrent.

Right, so here are the promos that HBO has been running for the secnd season, all spliced together in one easy package (I edited this into the first post, just in case).

vPulxjCGlNA