PDA

View Full Version : Transformers and Star Wars...

Steve
7th September 06, 11:27 PM
Okay, these toys came out in March so forgive me if I'm a little late...

link. (http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/hasbro/news20060310.html)

Now, I know a lot of people here, like me, enjoy Star Wars (original trilogy, ftw) and Transformers.

Considering that a new Transformers movie is coming out 7/04/07 (discussed here already). And considering that the prequels to the original Star Wars films sucked ass.

I think that it should be obligatory that they combine the best of the two worlds by having a cross over movie of some kind. Or at least I dream that something like that could happen.... *stares off into space for a second and dreams*

So, question is: Am I the only person who would love to see a Star Wars movie done Transformer's style? Or even a short movie about Transformers vs Death Star? Any other ideas or should I just shut up?

Zendetta
8th September 06, 01:24 AM
Not only should you shut up, you should shut up and die and burn forever in Nerd Hell.

You really want to see Optimus Prime speak Lucas' lines?

Keith
8th September 06, 01:32 AM
I'm pretty sure that IS nerd hell... well it's hell of some kind I'll tell you that.

Steve
8th September 06, 01:33 AM
Not only should you shut up, you should shut up and die and burn forever in Nerd Hell.

I was trying to salvage Lucas' lines by adding Transformers. I never said Lucas had to write/direct the film.

Duh.

DAYoung
8th September 06, 05:34 AM
Ditch Transformers.

Ditch Star Wars.

Retain Star Trek.

Problem fixed.

Kiko
8th September 06, 06:43 AM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/javelin98/crossovers_motivator.jpg

Steve
8th September 06, 12:44 PM
Ok, I think I get the general consensus here...

*shuts up*

Bluto Blutarsky
11th September 06, 04:11 PM
Or we could do a sequel to starship troopers where the soldiers go and hunt down george lucas who sends his spawn to other planets by spooging into orbit.

1000 years later that spawn threatens to destroy what dignity is left to humanity with a rash of crappy sci fi sequels and trekkie and star wars fanatics.

Samildanach Emrys
11th September 06, 05:29 PM
I don't know...watching Palpatine frying that Witwicky boy might be fun. Vader versus Galvatron? Galvatron has the advantage of size, but Vader might have something up his sleeve.

Dinobots versus AT-ATs? Insecticons versus Ewoks?

I see potential. Ha!

Kiko
11th September 06, 05:30 PM
Ok, I think I get the general consensus here...

*shuts up*

Don't take me seriously, sfe. That just fit the moment so perfectly, I couldn't resist!

WarPhalange
11th September 06, 08:34 PM

"Megatron... what is love? Can you show me love?"

"No. You do not truly love me!"

This would suck more ass than my lame attempt at depicting it. How would you explain it? Giant fucking robots come to which planet exactly? Alderaan right before it's ejaculated out of existance?

"We are the Transformers!"

Luke: "What the fuck is a truck?"

Steve
11th September 06, 09:09 PM
Don't take me seriously, sfe. That just fit the moment so perfectly, I couldn't resist!

No worries, Kiko, I lol'd at the pic!

I Just thought that since no real conversation was being drummed up for such a captivating topic as Transformers and Star Wars, the thread must be doomed.

Of course people are actually starting to talk about it now...