PDA

View Full Version : Rep Reset?

frumpleswift
7th September 06, 10:45 PM
It looks like rep may have been reset. If so, thank you, and congrats to Kiko for her semi-deity status. (ICY needs no props after all).

I do have one request however, can't we set Fyrestarter to the polar opposite of ICY levels? It will save us the time of neg repping all of his inane posts.

Flare
7th September 06, 11:01 PM
Rep got hosed due to the combining of some databases.

I'm still looking into what to do about it... but I think the ultimate result is going to be a total reset and everyone starts from zero.

The diety status of some people was temporary while I tested out some sql queries; they should be correct now, or at least toned down.

Steve
7th September 06, 11:02 PM
Yeah, I was wondering too.

Sounds good, tho!

Neildo
7th September 06, 11:15 PM
My rep! My beautiful rep! Nooooooo.

I had +rep from all the bullshido posters that ever mattered. It made me feel warm and fuzzy, and now it's gone. wah.

Oh well.

frumpleswift
7th September 06, 11:18 PM
Rep got hosed due to the combining of some databases.

I'm still looking into what to do about it... but I think the ultimate result is going to be a total reset and everyone starts from zero.

The diety status of some people was temporary while I tested out some sql queries; they should be correct now, or at least toned down.

UPDATE users
SET rep = 1,000,000
WHERE user_name = UPPER('Frumpleswift');

??

ICY
8th September 06, 12:22 AM
I was wondering what was going on...I don't think mine was corrected yet.

Kiko
8th September 06, 06:20 AM
I was a deity? Damn, I was asleep. The things I coulda done...

frumpleswift
8th September 06, 08:52 AM
I was wondering what was going on...I don't think mine was corrected yet.

Your rep looks about right to me...now go give Fyre and MJS an ICY smack down.

You had the opportunity to be Kali, or Hera (the bitch goddess of bitch goddesses). But you blew it and ended up being more like Hestia, ineffectual and largely forgotten. Forshame.

Yiktin Voxbane
8th September 06, 10:39 AM

That status was earnt years ago as manager of the tavern of Enslabement.

MMmmMm brandy ..

Kiko
8th September 06, 05:11 PM
*bows head while mixing a pitcher of dirty martinis in memoriam*

Drink up, for 'tis She! Ah, I miss those days and Yarha!

Where's Dainin and his boots???

Kiko
8th September 06, 06:43 PM
You had the opportunity to be Kali, or Hera (the bitch goddess of bitch goddesses). But you blew it and ended up being more like Hestia, ineffectual and largely forgotten. Forshame.
Forgotten? You know whose temples had the Vestal Virgins? HAH! Quite a popular place, back in the day!
Look, next to Gregory Hines.... a Vestal Virgin!
http://stagesandpages.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/history_world_brooks_photo.jpg

Dark Helmet
8th September 06, 07:41 PM
Where's your precious reps status now,Osiris?

Osiris
8th September 06, 08:27 PM
Its not that I care about rep. Its just that people bitching about rep causes the staff undue work.

WarPhalange
9th September 06, 12:53 AM
I'll sell my gray squares for $20 a pop. How's about it?

EDIT: Wait, I had about a million of these a while ago. I guess the guards must have taken them away while I wasn't looking...

Flare
13th September 06, 12:28 AM
All rep has been reset... everyone is starting from the same level.

Steve
13th September 06, 12:32 AM
I was gonna say except ICY....

Now I lost all the rep I got from less than a week ago...

*cries a little*

Oh well, good to start from scratch.

WarPhalange
13th September 06, 12:40 AM
It really doesn't matter. On BS I got all my rep by making witty comments. Do you think I really know anything about martial arts? Well, I know which ones suck, at least (by experience). And I am able to turn that suck into funny. Sometimes.

Stick
13th September 06, 12:49 AM
So, uh, where can we now view our rep comments?

Either I just haven' gotten one yet or it doesn't show up under usercp.

SOME ON REP M, pos/neg doesn't matter

Need to see what's going on here!

blah

Steve
13th September 06, 12:59 AM
So, uh, where can we now view our rep comments?

Either I just haven' gotten one yet or it doesn't show up under usercp.

SOME ON REP M, pos/neg doesn't matter

Need to see what's going on here!

blah

Done.

Don't forget me.

Stick
13th September 06, 01:01 AM
Kick ass.

Phrost
13th September 06, 01:10 AM
I'll probably add it so that you can see who gave what rep to whom on the posts for which it was given.

Stick
13th September 06, 01:28 AM
Nifteh ^_^

And here, seeing as sociocide has no overarching mission or goal which the drama of rep could possibly distract us from- let the rep remain forever and provide us with unending meaningles conflict ^_^

Steve
13th September 06, 01:47 AM
Nifteh ^_^

And here, seeing as sociocide has no overarching mission or goal which the drama of rep could possibly distract us from- let the rep remain forever and provide us with unending meaningles conflict ^_^

Way to forget me...

Stick
13th September 06, 01:54 AM
You are not forgotten. You served your purose well, tool; now get back in the shed untill I need you again.

WarPhalange
13th September 06, 02:02 AM
I'll probably add it so that you can see who gave what rep to whom on the posts for which it was given.

...uhh what?

Steve
13th September 06, 02:04 AM
You are not forgotten. You served your purose well, tool; now get back in the shed untill I need you again.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/crowbar.jpg

Kiko
13th September 06, 08:22 AM

You can still see that if you click the thread link. Oh, wait, you mean see what posts get rep as you're reading 'em? interesting...
Comments make rep more fun. Let the games begin!

Steve
13th September 06, 10:16 PM
You can still see that if you click the thread link.

Thread link?

ICY
14th September 06, 04:24 PM
What I don't get is...where did the rep I have now come from? I can't check, because of the Bullshido/Sociocide merger, the thread links don't work, so I don't even think some of the posts I have rep from were made by me.

Flare
16th September 06, 09:52 AM
Do you have rep links in your rep now? It should be empty, or have entries dating no earlier than when the rep was reset?

ICY
16th September 06, 07:10 PM
Yep...it's all gone, damnit.