PDA

View Full Version : And people wonder why tom cruise shouldn't be drug out in the street and shot....

Bluto Blutarsky
31st August 06, 03:31 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060830/od_afp/afpentertainmentusarts

Tomkitten's" 'first poop' goes on display in New York Wed Aug 30, 5:24 PM ET

NEW YORK (AFP) - Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have yet to show their baby daughter off in public, but eager fans were given an unusual preview with the chance to see a bronze cast depicting her first solid stool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Yes No
Yes No

Yes No

The scatological sculpture -- more doodoo than Dada -- is purportedly cast from 19-week old Suri's first bowel movement and will be shown at the Capla Kesting gallery in Brooklyn, New York, before being auctioned off for charity.

The artist behind the work, Daniel Edwards, previously courted controversy with a life-size nude sculpture of pop star Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug. That work was shown at the same gallery in April.

"A bronzed cast of baby's first poop can be a meaningful memento for the family," gallery director David Kesting said, adding that he hoped the work would attract bids of up to 25 or 30,000 dollars.

The sculpture, which sits on a wooden mounting with a glass casing, is to be sold on eBay next month with proceeds from the sale going to infant health charity March Of Dimes.

As of Wednesday it had attracted a top bid of 41 dollars.

"Mission: Impossible" star Cruise and Holmes announced Suri's birth in April. The entertainment press, which dubbed the pair "TomKat," has shown a seemingly insatiable appetite for news of the pair and their "TomKitten."

A spokeman for the couple was not immediately available Wednesday to comment on the sculpture.

The fucking stupidity.

If I was a social worker I would have child services take the kid away because this ass has already shown his inability to care for a child- If there really is a child and this isn't just dog shit they picked up off the street.

Mars
31st August 06, 03:46 PM
Those idiots...! that's disghusting. Is that supposed to be humerous or something? Like a practical joke?:eusa_sick fucktards.....

How fucking crazy does one have to be to BRONZE A TURD?????????

Man they are both directly fucking out of their flake ass addled minds. ewwww

I am repulsed. I guess I agree, But I don't want them shot.
I would say I want to see those two get the shit beat out of them, but they would just have it bronzed!!

ACK!

kungfujew
31st August 06, 03:46 PM
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/4831/magua0013zk.jpg

Magua would tear out his heart, and slaughter his woman and his offspring to ensure an end to his line.

ICY
31st August 06, 04:01 PM
It's silly, but really...who fuckin' cares?

Stick
31st August 06, 04:27 PM
That's utterly insane.

On the other hand, I could make a killnig selling fake celebrity baby turds from melted down scraps of bronze, because people are obviously that stupid.

Still, top bid of $41? Maybe there's hope and this thing won't get anything but joke bids from stoner's who can't afford to make it go much higher.

Shawarma
31st August 06, 04:34 PM
I'd do that if I were that famous. Hell, I'd put up my right foot on Ebay, and offer to use it to kick people in the balls with it, just so they could go around saying "OMIGOD, Shawarma kicked me in the balls for just 25 dollars! What a deal!"

Kiko
31st August 06, 05:23 PM
Hollywood suicide at its finest.

So, who are the people who wonder this?

WarPhalange
31st August 06, 06:45 PM
I call BS. BS, because baby poop is like goo, not solid.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
31st August 06, 07:25 PM
Yes, why shouldn't he?

Dagon Akujin
9th September 06, 02:27 PM
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/pressroom/

How is it nobody posted pictures of this thing yet? Here is "Suri" (means trash or something). I think she looks like Katie was impregnated by an Asian guy.
http://www.vanityfair.com/images/main/060906mapr01.jpg

Holmes counters, "I think she has Tom's eyes. I think she looks like Tom."
LOL!

Dagon

Sun Wukong
9th September 06, 02:35 PM
Is it just me... or does it look like somebody dyed that baby's hair?

WarPhalange
9th September 06, 02:53 PM
They turned him Emo already?

Him? Her?

Kiko
9th September 06, 03:04 PM
Some babies are born with a full head of hair. I don't envy this little girl one bit.

WarPhalange
9th September 06, 03:29 PM
I feel sorry for the mother. Born with a full head of hair? Ewwww nasty.

Kiko
9th September 06, 04:50 PM
You prefer bald babies? I'd feel sorry for Katie if she wasn't supposedly an adult.

Truculent Sheep
9th September 06, 05:17 PM
The kid looks like a pre-toddler Hillary Stark, a la "Hard Candy..." Paedos beware!

AAAhmed46
9th September 06, 07:00 PM
Id fuck katie holmes

Shawarma
9th September 06, 08:47 PM
Lucky you. Cruise likely had to make her wear an Antoni Banderas mask and fuck her from behind to be able to stomach the ordeal.

kikkoman
9th September 06, 10:25 PM
why does everyone hate Tom Cruise? Tom Cruise rules!!!!

Yiktin Voxbane
9th September 06, 10:44 PM
Tom Cruise is hiding in the closet ....

Love that south park episode.

Kiko
10th September 06, 05:45 AM
I used to think he was an attractive semi talented actor, until his being type cast seemed to show he's not acting all that much. He's gone over the edge with his scientology and publicity crap.

Yeah, all this is obvious... but it had to be said somewhere.

Keith
10th September 06, 06:27 AM
Bless Tom Cruise for acting like the insane jackass that he is. The more he acts out, the worse it looks for scientology. I was at the Los Angeles County Fair today. They've got 6 or 7 buildings that they use for people to set up booths and sell their crap. I remeber last year, in every building, there was at least one scientology booth, but this year I didn't see any. Hopefully Cruise's antics have caused more people to cast a critical eye towards this blight on humanity and deminished its popularity.

AAAhmed46
10th September 06, 05:20 PM
I feel sorry for him.