PDA

View Full Version : I think we should give MJS back.

Energiser
13th August 06, 10:13 PM
OMG PARODY THREAD ZING.

Anyway, as i was saying :

"Please mr phrack and sociocide userbase, harken unto my vaginal bleating. The kids @ sociocide are mean to me, and i'm too much of a dumbshit to just leave. Please help me, i am incapable of doing anything about this situation myself.

Mega Please-don't-turn-out-the-night-light san"

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006MEGVQ.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1128070205_.jpg

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th August 06, 10:17 PM
I remember when Maddox posted this article.

DAYoung
13th August 06, 10:19 PM
I remember when Maddox posted this article.

Shhhh. We're talking about you.

Get back in your crate.

*whacks MJS with a newspaper*

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th August 06, 10:22 PM
This was never about me. Don't change the subject, investigations WILL be launched into the cause of this travesty upon The Internets.

DAYoung
13th August 06, 10:24 PM
This was never about me. Don't change the subject, investigations WILL be launched into the cause of this travesty upon The Internets.

I see. As you were.

*rolls up newspaper*

Steve
13th August 06, 10:43 PM
I tried to build a crate once...

http://www.tranzoa.com/onlyme/pictures/crate.gif

I gave up.

DAYoung
13th August 06, 10:47 PM
I tried to build a crate once...

http://www.tranzoa.com/onlyme/pictures/crate.gif

I gave up.

You're not using the right wood.

You need...

http://www.mountainjournal.alpkit.com/2005/images/magicwood.jpg

Steve
13th August 06, 11:07 PM
You're not using the right wood.

You need...

http://www.mountainjournal.alpkit.com/2005/images/magicwood.jpg

<slaps forehead>

Oh well. I guess there's only one thing left to do....

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/songnotneeded.jpg

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th August 06, 11:16 PM
We're all praying for the safe return of MJS, of course, but these sort of topics are ignoring the big picture. If we don't continue and, in fact, expand the fight against terrorism at home and overseas, more people will become like MJS. We can't have that happening.

Steve
13th August 06, 11:17 PM
We're all praying for the safe return of MJS, of course, but these sort of topics are ignoring the big picture. If we don't continue and, in fact, expand the fight against terrorism at home and overseas, more people will become like MJS. We can't have that happening.

Hear, hear!

Yiktin Voxbane
13th August 06, 11:47 PM
Should we set up a Paypal account to help with the financial side of this endeavour ?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
13th August 06, 11:50 PM
Yes, all the money must be sent to me.

Kiko
14th August 06, 06:17 AM
If we give you a quarter, will you stop whining?

DAYoung
14th August 06, 06:19 AM
He already has a quarter - I needed someone to drink the water from my fishtank so I could clean the pebbles.

He earned every penny.

Veldriss
14th August 06, 06:19 AM
It's a clear case of a boy without enough Blee or Foof. Not even a quarter will save him I fear.

Kiko
14th August 06, 06:24 AM
He already has a quarter - I needed someone to drink the water from my fishtank so I could clean the pebbles.

He earned every penny.
Great! Now we need to collect for your fish to go into therapy! Traumatising them like that! *comforts the poor fishies*

DAYoung
14th August 06, 06:30 AM
Great! Now we need to collect for your fish to go into therapy! Traumatising them like that! *comforts the poor fishies*

It's OK. The fish were the ones who paid him. They said: "Bloop, blololooloop, bloop, bloblooblooloolooloop."

I have no idea what they were saying, but I think they were happy.

PirateJon
14th August 06, 07:42 AM
http://piratejon.googlepages.com/archpun.jpg

Shawarma
14th August 06, 07:57 AM
You think that's bad? Look at this:

mrblackmagic
14th August 06, 08:04 AM
It's like watching the fall of western civilization.

I get the feeling we're making history.

Yiktin Voxbane
14th August 06, 08:11 AM
I get the feeling we're making history.

Every second of every day , Everyone one of us .

DAYoung
14th August 06, 04:21 PM
Every second of every day , Everyone one of us .

Yes, but not in circumstances that we choose...

http://www.acton.org/anc/images/marx.jpg

Kiko
14th August 06, 05:04 PM
Yes, but not in circumstances that we choose...

And what fun would that be?

DAYoung
14th August 06, 05:08 PM
And what fun would that be?

Sounds a little scary, actually.

I'd spend all my time in Classical Greece and 19th century Germany.

I'd grow a bear or moustache.

Ick.

Kiko
14th August 06, 05:16 PM
I do hope you meant beard.

kungfujew
14th August 06, 05:16 PM
Bears are godless killing machines that hate America.

DAYoung
14th August 06, 05:20 PM
Hahahaha!

Yes, I meant 'beard'.

But without my typo, I couldn't have laughed so.

Kiko
14th August 06, 05:22 PM
Do tell us what sort of seeds you plant to grow a bear?

DAYoung
14th August 06, 05:25 PM
Do tell us what sort of seeds you plant to grow a bear?

http://www.therainiervalley.com/CandyGummyBears02.JPG

Veldriss
14th August 06, 05:43 PM
I'm reminded of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, where the giant gummi-bears grow on the trees and Violet Beauregarde takes a massive bite out of one of their ears..

Gummi bears as big as your arm? Oddly tempting..

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 05:54 PM
Gummi bears are good, but not that good.

Steve
14th August 06, 05:56 PM
I prefer real gummi food.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/candy-crate_1909_139959660

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 06:13 PM
Pizza isn't real food, it's too delicious to be healthy.

Kiko
14th August 06, 06:14 PM
Pizza is quite healthy. If you put the right toppings on, you can have all four food groups at once. And not have to cook!

DAYoung
14th August 06, 06:18 PM
Pizza is quite healthy. If you put the right toppings on, you can have all four food groups at once. And not have to cook!

I suspect MJS would say it can't be delicious and healthy.

The slightest bit of healthiness and...BAM!

There goes the flavour.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 06:19 PM
Whoever that is in your avatar has a pretty nice ass.

Kiko
14th August 06, 06:20 PM
He can eat http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/cd/97/wellNutritionDiet_FoodsAllKashi_GoLEAN_Cereal-resized200.gif
then! More pizza for us!

Kiko
14th August 06, 06:20 PM
*giggle*

kungfujew
14th August 06, 06:21 PM
Dude... DA... MJS is totally gay for you. But yeah, come to think of it, that is actually a rather shapely ass. Way to go, spankey.

DAYoung
14th August 06, 06:22 PM

Now, Mega Jesus-San, what did we say about being mean to people?

It's not nice, is it?

Now say sorry to the avatar, and give him a kiss on the bum to apologise.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 06:46 PM
He can eat http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/cd/97/wellNutritionDiet_FoodsAllKashi_GoLEAN_Cereal-resized200.gif
then! More pizza for us!

Fuck you and your faggy cheese pizza. I'll stick to my pepperoni-sausage-sriracha awesome pizza

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 06:47 PM
Now, Mega Jesus-San, what did we say about being mean to people?

It's not nice, is it?

Now say sorry to the avatar, and give him a kiss on the bum to apologise.

I'm serious. I'm pretty jealous of it. Where can I get one like it?

Kiko
14th August 06, 07:04 PM
Fuck you and your faggy cheese pizza. I'll stick to my pepperoni-sausage-sriracha awesome pizza
Did I say cheese pizza? Once again we have miscommunication. I said FOUR food groups. Cheese pizza has 3 if you count the tomato sauce as a veggie.
I prefer sliced meatballs or sausage for the meat part and there MUST be fresh garlic. Broccoli, spinach, peppers or mushrooms would be great, too.

I'll try to be nice if you will, otherwise, you get back what you give.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 07:05 PM
Your tastes in pizza are pretty bad, and you don't even add hot sauce to it. What's wrong with you?

Kiko
14th August 06, 07:07 PM
What is sriracha? I'm curious.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 07:17 PM
A great and mighty hotsauce. It is said that it is made of pure delicious that has congealed into a hotsauce.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/NarcissisticMisogynist/B0009S1NXG.jpg

Kiko
14th August 06, 07:20 PM
Most pizza places I've been to, have those hot pepper flakes. I suppose whatever you want to put on it is fine. I'm not a hot fan. I like to be able to eat more than once slice.

Enjoy your hot sauce!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 07:49 PM
I'm a gigantic vagina. Also, I wear short-shorts.

Steve
14th August 06, 08:42 PM
A great and mighty hotsauce. It is said that it is made of pure delicious that has congealed into a hotsauce.

I am shocked and saddened that there is something that MJS and I agree on...

I will try and separate us a bit by saying that on occasion I've been known to put plain yellow mustard on my pizza as well as rooster sauce.

DAYoung
14th August 06, 11:00 PM
What is it with Americans and chilli sauce?

Is it because you don't have real food, like Marmite?

DAYoung
14th August 06, 11:00 PM
I'm serious. I'm pretty jealous of it. Where can I get one like it?

From my parents.

Now run along.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:03 PM
Do you use any special diet to maintain that ass?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:03 PM

Marmite is shit, you people just eat it to be different from us.

Steve
14th August 06, 11:04 PM

Dude, I would totally put Marmite on my pizza if I could buy it near by.

Yes, I would.

On a serious note, I'm actually a bit of a hot sauce fanatic. A hot sauce that is in my top three is one I got in Oz that had habanero peppers in it with pineapple flavoring.

It was SO GOOD!!!

DAYoung
14th August 06, 11:05 PM
Marmite is shit, you people just eat it to be different from us.

No, no - we use sycophancy for that.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:06 PM
what? we speak English in America.

DAYoung
14th August 06, 11:06 PM
Do you use any special diet to maintain that ass?

Your mother's sighs.

DAYoung
14th August 06, 11:07 PM
what? we speak English in America.

Only barely, Telemachus.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:08 PM
Only barely, Telemachus.

I don't like to roleplay during sex.

DAYoung
14th August 06, 11:10 PM
I don't like to roleplay during sex.

Ha!

You are a funny gnome.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/NarcissisticMisogynist/JackSparrowonShip.jpg

That's it, I'm leaving.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/NarcissisticMisogynist/jacksparrowleaving1.jpg

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/NarcissisticMisogynist/jacksparrowleaving2.jpg

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/NarcissisticMisogynist/jacksparrowleaving3.jpg

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/NarcissisticMisogynist/JackSparrowonShip.jpg

forgot my hat

DAYoung
14th August 06, 11:40 PM
I can't believe you just went to that trouble.

Somehow it was worth it.

Sad, but worth it.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:43 PM
What trouble? It took five minutes, which is four minutes longer than I usually spend on in-depth jokes.

DAYoung
14th August 06, 11:45 PM
What trouble? It took five minutes, which is four minutes longer than I usually spend on in-depth jokes.

For some reason I think of visual jokes as more labour-intensive.

My mistake.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
14th August 06, 11:46 PM
I could have shopped out the hat, but I'm not that dedicated to the quality of my jokes.

Steve
14th August 06, 11:51 PM
I could have shopped out the hat, but I'm not that dedicated to the quality of my jokes.

You are my hero for 5 seconds.....

Done.

Kiko
15th August 06, 06:34 AM
Childish blathering

Nice, but we've covered the proper use of the term vagina.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th August 06, 06:38 AM
Are you ever going to stop shitting threads up? All I see you and Halfrican do is come into threads and bitch about how no one follows nettiqute and that, back in your day, you had to walk fifteen miles in the snow just to get to CTC.

DAYoung
15th August 06, 06:39 AM
Nice, but we've covered the proper use of the term vagina.

As opposed to the proper use of the vagina, which is another thing entirely.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th August 06, 06:40 AM
As opposed to the proper use of the vagina, which is another thing entirely.

tell me more

DAYoung
15th August 06, 06:44 AM
tell me more

Try reading this (http://www.allsexguide.com/sex-for-one.htm)first.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th August 06, 06:49 AM
Stimulating the prostate or anus can be very pleasing.

You can do this with your fingers or a toy. And you can do it internally or externally. Just be sure that if you plan to do it internally, make sure that whatever you’re inserting has a flared base at one end, so it doesn’t get pulled in. Or you can just massage the area between your scrotum and anus. Putting a little pressure on this area or a very gentle vibrator to this area can be wonderfully added stimulation. Our recommended anal toy is the Rear Ender because it's curved for a very comfortable fit.

You can do this with your fingers or a toy. And you can do it internally or externally. Just be sure that if you plan to do it internally, make sure that whatever you’re inserting has a flared base at one end, so it doesn’t get pulled in. Or you can just massage the area between your scrotum and anus. Putting a little pressure on this area or a very gentle vibrator to this area can be wonderfully added stimulation. Our recommended anal toy is the Rear Ender because it's curved for a very comfortable fit.

DAYoung
15th August 06, 06:55 AM
Miscelleneous tips on anal stimulation

A whole site about sex and masturbation, and that's what you come up with?

Energiser
15th August 06, 09:54 AM
Are you ever going to stop shitting threads up? All I see you and Halfrican do is come into threads and bitch about how no one follows nettiqute and that, back in your day, you had to walk fifteen miles in the snow just to get to CTC.

How is it possible to shit up a thread up that is already 100% shit?

Seriously, not a single thread created since this merge has had enough worth reading in it to make sifting through the pile of turds worth while.

Whatever it is the 4 or 5 posters are doing here with their incessant posting and replies, it sure as hell isn't making sense, nor creating anything worth reading.

If you're trying to do a rectal version of a jackson pollock via sticking a trumpet in your ass, loading up on beans and pointing it in the general direction of the forum you're all doing a pretty blood marvelous job.

A bunch of autistic spider monkeys on crack would be far more coherent and probably more interesting to read on average.

WarPhalange
15th August 06, 12:46 PM

So you like cock juice, huh?

kungfujew
15th August 06, 01:08 PM
So you like cock juice, huh?

Dude, rooster sauce is tasty as hell! And I don't care how many chickens get choked to make it! har har!

WarPhalange
15th August 06, 01:15 PM
Did I say cheese pizza? Once again we have miscommunication. I said FOUR food groups. Cheese pizza has 3 if you count the tomato sauce as a veggie.
I prefer sliced meatballs or sausage for the meat part and there MUST be fresh garlic. Broccoli, spinach, peppers or mushrooms would be great, too.

I'll try to be nice if you will, otherwise, you get back what you give.

Whoa whoa whoa. There are 4 food groups?

Steve
15th August 06, 01:18 PM
Dude, rooster sauce is tasty as hell! And I don't care how many chickens get choked to make it! har har!

For the admirable defense of rooster sauce:

http://robbinsrocks.chainreactionweb.com/images/r16409-starygoldbase.jpg

kungfujew
15th August 06, 01:20 PM
lol... gold star...

Kiko
15th August 06, 04:33 PM

Well, they added a fifth recently, but if the pizza is greasy enough, fats are covered, in moderation of course.

Steve
15th August 06, 04:57 PM
Well, they added a fifth recently, but if the pizza is greasy enough, fats are covered, in moderation of course.

Yum....

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/Pizza-Hut-pizza-01.jpg

kungfujew
15th August 06, 04:57 PM
Gah! Get the eye bleach!

mrblackmagic
15th August 06, 06:25 PM
Yum....

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/forstevee/Pizza-Hut-pizza-01.jpg

Where do you have to go to catch that?!?

Steve
15th August 06, 08:08 PM
Always use protection and you'll never have to worry about catching it.

frumpleswift
15th August 06, 08:11 PM

beer
pizza
pot
beer

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th August 06, 08:17 PM
How is it possible to shit up a thread up that is already 100% shit?

Seriously, not a single thread created since this merge has had enough worth reading in it to make sifting through the pile of turds worth while.

Whatever it is the 4 or 5 posters are doing here with their incessant posting and replies, it sure as hell isn't making sense, nor creating anything worth reading.

If you're trying to do a rectal version of a jackson pollock via sticking a trumpet in your ass, loading up on beans and pointing it in the general direction of the forum you're all doing a pretty blood marvelous job.

A bunch of autistic spider monkeys on crack would be far more coherent and probably more interesting to read on average.

This is exactly what I mean. You guys are exactly like those dorks that everyone had in one of their classes. You know, when the teacher leaves and everyone starts dicking around, there's that one kid that says we should all behave and do our work. Later in the day, he gets stuffed in a locker and left there for four days. You're that kid.

If all our threads suck so much, you should do something about it.

Energiser
15th August 06, 09:48 PM
Right, so, "the teacher" is "out" and you're "dicking around".

OMG GUYS TEH PARANTS ARE AWAY, PARTAY TIME.

There are no words.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
15th August 06, 11:58 PM
The point is that you, Halfrican, and that other dude are like the stupid kid no one likes. While the rest of us are having our fun, you're insisting on something that no one else cares about. So we're going to stuff you three into a locker. Get it?

Steve
16th August 06, 12:23 AM
But only MJS will be giving the wet willies and wedgies.

Kiko
16th August 06, 07:22 AM
And then, we all graduate, go to college and get real jobs with real lives while MJS works at McDonalds or BestBuy, insisting he's got the COOLEST life/job ever!

Works for me!

We do still have the option to ignore one another, right? I never thought I might miss.. um.. what was her name?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 07:41 AM
No, that's the kid that fixes everyone's computers and hangs out with the jocks despite not playing sports, because he's fucking awesome.

You're this guy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/NarcissisticMisogynist/forum-dork-1.jpg

Kiko
16th August 06, 07:44 AM
Keep trying.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 07:45 AM
Can't, too busy listening to an iPod while I wait in line to buy homecoming tickets for my shallow girlfriend and myself.

Kiko
16th August 06, 07:50 AM
You've missed one rather important clue, but do enjoy your superficial life! I mean that in all sincerity ;)

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 07:53 AM
Do you like my Abercrombie shirt? I spent forty bucks on it.

Kiko
16th August 06, 08:10 AM
It suits you perfectly, dear. May it bring you all the bliss you deserve.

Veldriss
16th August 06, 08:59 AM
Kiko wins, as per usual. Kids today, eh?

Energiser
16th August 06, 09:13 AM
The point is that you, Halfrican, and that other dude are like the stupid kid no one likes. While the rest of us are having our fun, you're insisting on something that no one else cares about. So we're going to stuff you three into a locker. Get it?

Why would I give 2 shits if a bunch of people who can't hold a conversational thread nor post something worth reading better than 1 / 10 don't like me? I'm well enough liked on here by the people worth being liked by.

On a related note you're the only really objectionable one so far, not to put too fine a point on it but your posts are shit.

I'm interested to hear how this "stuffing into lockers" is going to occur?

Do you plan to fly to Australia to apply your dumbshit American highschool-esque plan, or are you paying for my flight to America?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 09:16 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/NarcissisticMisogynist/1155736644002.jpg

Veldriss
16th August 06, 09:34 AM
Oh NOES! teh neg repz0rz!

I think we should give... 16th August 06 03:00 PM MEGA JESUS-SAN circle jerk bullshit

And here I was hoping to get an invite to get 'stuffed in a locker'. Fuck. Could of made a nice global trip from here to Australia. I could use some snags.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 09:34 AM
You guys are still good for rep drama, I admire that.

Kiko
16th August 06, 10:20 AM
Still? You haven't been here that long.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 02:19 PM
On Bullshido, most of the people that would bitch on and on about rep were generally run out, leaving only the thick-skinned people who realized that it's basically meaningless.

Kiko
16th August 06, 02:21 PM
You're whining about it more than anyone.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 02:22 PM
I think I made an off-hand comment about circle-jerks which Halfrican took offence to, and other than that I've merely observed that, damn, you guys sure take this Internets stuff pretty seriously.

Kiko
16th August 06, 02:24 PM
Selective memory, eh?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 02:26 PM
Call it whatever you like, it's not fair to me that you're misrepresenting the things I've said and done. My e-lawyer will be contacting you shortly, to sue you for tons of e-money for the e-motional damages I've suffered.

Kiko
16th August 06, 02:43 PM
Life's not fair, on the intarweb or in reality. Deal with it.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 02:45 PM
That's what the e-legal system is for.

Kiko
16th August 06, 02:48 PM
Lemme guess, Al Gore invented it, right?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 02:53 PM
It was a joint effort by myself, Brian Peppers, and Eric Bauman

frumpleswift
16th August 06, 02:57 PM
It was a joint effort by myself, Brian Peppers, and Eric Bauman

let me guess, you rolled the joints while Bauman did the real work?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
16th August 06, 02:58 PM
Dude

ERIC BAUMAN

Fucker can't do any work at all. He just sort of lied around and ate all the goddamn sandwiches. He's a real asshole.

Diggler McFeely
16th August 06, 09:13 PM
This book comes highly recommended...

DAYoung
16th August 06, 09:17 PM

Heh. Nice.

Steve
16th August 06, 09:50 PM

Ya know, Bubbles would be the first to say 'stop the insanity' too.

Nice avatar.

Zendetta
17th August 06, 12:58 AM
Call it whatever you like, it's not fair to me that you're misrepresenting the things I've said and done. My e-lawyer will be contacting you shortly, to sue you for tons of e-money for the e-motional damages I've suffered.

Honestly, that was hysterical.